[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Man, whoever gets to watch this live please tell us how is it. Looks like no one plans to sub this yet. So frustrating

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Hmmm so far, it's not bad. It's fun seeing weir, om, porsche, and mik together in the beginning, but I sorta see some flaws for how they made peak enter the story (but then again, this is lakorn lol).

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm so far, it's not bad. It's fun seeing weir, om, porsche, and mik together in the beginning, but I sorta see some flaws for how they made peak enter the story (but then again, this is lakorn lol).
Where can you watch it? Are you from Thailand? It's very disappointing that CH7 doesn't upload their lakorns like CH3. I already complained on their official page yet they don't seem to care. I'm almost close to giving up on watching CH7 lakorns (unless it gets subbed) lol

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Where can you watch it? Are you from Thailand? It's very disappointing that CH7 doesn't upload their lakorns like CH3. I already complained on their official page yet they don't seem to care. I'm almost close to giving up on watching CH7 lakorns (unless it gets subbed) lol
Same here. What a waste!

tuziii

sarNie Egg
No, I'm from the US and it it really disappointing that they don't do it like CH3. I watched it on Thaiflix, but you have to make an account which requires you to pay money.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh if only international fans can complain all together on their pages and do it like CH3 where everyone can watch it on YouTube... honestly not everyone can afford to pay money just to watch it on Thaiflix :sad6:

I saw the screencaps and I really want to see it so bad :BangHead:

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Gosh if only international fans can complain all together on their pages and do it like CH3 where everyone can watch it on YouTube... honestly not everyone can afford to pay money just to watch it on Thaiflix :sad6:

I saw the screencaps and I really want to see it so bad :BangHead:
I agree with you. CH7 will also gain more international fans if they listen to fan's request. A lot of my friends watch mostly CH3 and GMMTV because they upload their videos on youtube. Does anyone know why CH7 don't post their videos on youtube?

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I watched it live but the story seems different from the synopsis? It said that Peak was Weir's first love and they met again but it didn't seem like it just now even
though i don't understand Thai at all. I felt like the fight scenes were too long and the most cringeworthy one was when Peak who is supposed to be a doc in the drama did CPR n mouth to mouth on Weir w/o checking if he had a pulse first. After all, he just fainted. I was laughing so hard at this scene. Hahha! Does it air on Sundays too?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched it live but the story seems different from the synopsis? It said that Peak was Weir's first love and they met again but it didn't seem like it just now even
though i don't understand Thai at all. I felt like the fight scenes were too long and the most cringeworthy one was when Peak who is supposed to be a doc in the drama did CPR n mouth to mouth on Weir w/o checking if he had a pulse first. After all, he just fainted. I was laughing so hard at this scene. Hahha! Does it air on Sundays too?
The series is based on 4 novels but probably they made some changes. Yes it airs every Friday-Saturday-Sunday.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I agree with you. CH7 will also gain more international fans if they listen to fan's request. A lot of my friends watch mostly CH3 and GMMTV because they upload their videos on youtube. Does anyone know why CH7 don't post their videos on youtube?
its bc they have their own video server called bugabootv and probably wants to promote that with viewers, which doesn't make a difference still bc international fans cant watch from that server either!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG do we all have to migrate to Thailand just to watch CH7 lakorns?!?!?!?! :pancarta:kidding aside if they want their lakorns to be more recognized internationally, take notes from CH3 :fighting3:

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Lol I thought I was the only one who thought that CPR scene was cringy.
It's also weird how peak went ALONE in the woods to go find the lost boy when there were so many soldiers there that could have gone with her. Like what if she got lost herself or gets killed?

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I thought I was the only one who thought that CPR scene was cringy.
It's also weird how peak went ALONE in the woods to go find the lost boy when there were so many soldiers there that could have gone with her. Like what if she got lost herself or gets killed?
Yeah exactly. And the casts' hair suddenly changes from gel-ed up to straight down or tied to un-tied even though it's the same scene. I hope they pay attention to this cos i see this in many Thai dramas. But then it's a drama, cannot think too much. LOL! Those who wanna watch live, just google "Ch 7 thai tv live". Some links work for me if im lucky, some don't. Good luck!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I personally think it's a pretty good start. I love the ending song with the guys singing. I actually like this more now that she's not his first love storyline. Finding love in the mist of wars/battles is so cute. Love that we get to see the other guys pop out in this series. The romance feels fast on Weir's side. LOL. Should have more bricking and then falling head over heel. Overall i think it's pretty good. Got four hot guys i can't complain here.

tuziii

sarNie Egg
I personally think it's a pretty good start. I love the ending song with the guys singing. I actually like this more now that she's not his first love storyline. Finding love in the mist of wars/battles is so cute. Love that we get to see the other guys pop out in this series. The romance feels fast on Weir's side. LOL. Should have more bricking and then falling head over heel. Overall i think it's pretty good. Got four hot guys i can't complain here.
I agree with you that the romance is a little fast on Weir's side and should have more bickering. But then again, it's cute seeing him act like a young boy with a crush haha.