[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Ele

sarNie Adult
My cable tv is not working well, so it’s difficult for me to watch nice and clear pictures. However, I will watch it again on YouTube after they translate to my country ‘s language

CPY

GotomySin
She's literally off her meds. That scene where she spit her medicine in the sink from one of the previous episodes. She quit taking her meds so she's probably suffering a psychotic break.
Reminded me back of old days when I used to work at psychiatry ward.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Bank is really good looking. He got the right mixture of youth and maturity and a nice body. Lookwise he is perfect to play young p'ek, not too old looking, not too baby looking, not too skinny (so would look convincing when kicking ass), perfect height, not too bloated, and full Thai (lol).
He and Mookda fit well as a pair. They are endearing

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I totally see P'ek falling for fah. He knows she likes him and he can see her caring/worrying about him a lot.

When I saw the scene where he slept outside with Fah and how he let her have the room, I knew there was a possibility of a love line between the two

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I totally see P'ek falling for fah. He knows she likes him and he can see her caring/worrying about him a lot.

When I saw the scene where he slept outside with Fah and how he let her have the room, I knew there was a possibility of a love line between the two
That's my thoughts too