[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I have a theory, that Pan's dad is not his real dad. And her mother tricked Pan's dad to marry her. That's why he is so angry. And I think P'ek is actually the son of Aunt Chor and Pan's dad.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Nope they are not related by blood. Prapai only relative is Aunt Pin. However Aunt Pin entrust her to Grandpa Tien (Aunt Chor's Dad) when she's young. So Prapai is more like an adopted Grand daughter to Grandpa Tien....
Oh!! That makes sense. I thought grandpa Tien was her really grandpa! (which i thought was funny cause he's her grandpa is mussaya also)

Vico

sarNie Adult
You are very close... But not 100% right!
I'm not going to spoil it for you! :p
I also wanna be spoiled ! But not about their parents, more about how Pan an Pai's relationship is gonna evolve, I can't wait for them to move on.

But am I the only one who wonders if he was serious about raping her in the previous episode ? Gosh, that would make him scary, I don't want to relive Sawan Biang (I was traumatized for a whole year because of this lakorn)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is ending Tuesday and Dok Yah Nai Payu will replace it.

Wow ending already?
Wait, that seems fairly short. I kind of watched here and there cause at this point just not too fond of Bank yet...But how they gonna wrap things up ending it on Tuesday? Did the pranang fall in love yet cause the last time I watched them he was cutting her hair.

Reactions: CPY

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait, that seems fairly short. I kind of watched here and there cause at this point just not too fond of Bank yet...But how they gonna wrap things up ending it on Tuesday? Did the pranang fall in love yet cause the last time I watched them he was cutting her hair.
Dont know. It said "Patagaanrak Jun-Kan saneur thon job at 20:15 (8:15pm), Dok Yah Nai Payu wan jun rerm thon raek weyla 20:30 (8:30)"
[patagaaanrak mon-tues ending episodes at 20:15, Dok Yah Nai Payu Monday starting the first episode at 20:30)

CPY

GotomySin
Both of them cared for each other without realizing. I think the scene today the hero will propose. Quite fast...

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so behind. It should been better for a revenge but it's too childish for my liking. I like it rang sap I guess it depends cus I didn't watch remake of RRF of Noon. Yay for the next slot I've been waiting for Dok Ya. It's really interesting

CPY

GotomySin
I'm so behind. It should been better for a revenge but it's too childish for my liking. I like it rang sap I guess it depends cus I didn't watch remake of RRF of Noon. Yay for the next slot I've been waiting for Dok Ya. It's really interesting
I think this is kinda like teen drama. Not those packed up with raeng.