[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh noo it look like trouble in paradise for our couple LOL , darn, romance is always short live
Yes, no wonder it can be 18 episodes long. Sompop is manipulative behind Norah. Kanchit should have went to see her ugh. More drama sigh*

sarN

sarNie Granny
And the EX return HAHAHA. Poor Kanchit !! He asked Norah to marry him but she doesn't accept it b/c she felt bad for KK , after all she is Norah older sister but now she know the old man isn't her father , so, who care about KK LOL. Suck, Kanchit think Norah doesn't love him but use KK as an excuse & the person she love is Sompou , he was mad/sad at Norah why she didn't straight out say it . It was just bad timing, both goes see each other at the house with Norah meet his ex & Kanchit meet Sompou bringing his elder to come ask for Norah's hand in marriage!!! Oh why, Norah, now she think the EX is back together w/ Kanchit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, yup , she just have a little boy too !! Cuteee , everyone having babies around me , o'lord when it my turn ? When ever I see babies, relate or unrelated I do a little gay scream & do cartoon voice at them & I would ask to see the toe & I always count to 6 .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks! she's a lil over 5 months will be 6 months on 6/9.

you just had a baby right? or was it another person i was thinking of.

Awwww! I miss when my son was that little lol. He just turned 10 months yesterday. :( Almost one year.

As for the lakorn, I am so annoyed by Somphob ughhh.....

They need to add a girl for Kanchit's brother. He's such a good guy. He needs a good girl lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Awwww! I miss when my son was that little lol. He just turned 10 months yesterday. :( Almost one year.

As for the lakorn, I am so annoyed by Somphob ughhh.....

They need to add a girl for Kanchit's brother. He's such a good guy. He needs a good girl lol.

They do grow so fast.

Ik I was too with him ugh. Right why can't they get the brother a girl. He likes Norah too I believe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The brother like the ex , Norah & KK but Kanchit always speed bump him to the side HAHAHA

sarN

sarNie Granny
So sad, I didn't catch Norah ( - _-) and I'm so looking forward for it too loll, I was busy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, the kidnap scene tooook forever LOL , CH 7 never fail to remind how much they love to drag their drama ^^^ It seen like KK well be insane, poor girl & the old man redeem some humane a bit here b/c he was suspicious of KK&the evil wife , therefore he had cops at the dancing show , it's ending tomorrow, I'm sadddd not enough romance , darn it .