[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

fun

Expired Sarnie
Whoa I am still on episode 8 and this has yet to ended? I thought Ch7 stop dragging their lakorns?

sarN

sarNie Granny
It end today sad :( , the parent story was tragic from beginning to end , damn, why can't they just be together & Norah's mom inherit all the wealth after the old man die, they are rich loll . I wish there was more romance, darn it , but it was a sweet ending w/ Kanchit padding a canoe at a pond/river somewhere, looking at cow or buffalo LOL , grass & flower along the water & of course Norah finally said she love him ****sigh** she was soooo cuteeeee , I don't think I can picture BOW in a revenge lakorn , she just a baby ! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It end today sad :( , the parent story was tragic from beginning to end , damn, why can't they just be together & Norah's mom inherit all the wealth after the old man die, they are rich loll . I wish there was more romance, darn it , but it was a sweet ending w/ Kanchit padding a canoe at a pond/river somewhere, looking at cow or buffalo LOL , grass & flower along the water & of course Norah finally said she love him ****sigh** she was soooo cuteeeee , I don't think I can picture BOW in a revenge lakorn , she just a baby ! lol
I think the reason why they ended with her dad's death is because of the way thai culture was back then lol. She can't go back to another man even if he was her husband before Tan Khun. They don't want her to be Wan Thong Song Jai, I don't know if you ever saw Khun Chang Khun Paen, but sorta like that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think the reason why they ended with her dad's death is because of the way thai culture was back then lol. She can't go back to another man even if he was her husband before Tan Khun. They don't want her to be Wan Thong Song Jai, I don't know if you ever saw Khun Chang Khun Paen, but sorta like that.
Yup, true. He have to die . The romance won't work b/c she was that old man's wife for 20 years , no matter what happen in the past, she was a married woman & she recently lost her husband too. Suck. And Norah lost two dad, just when the old man realize the goodness of her , he die lol , same w/ her real dad . Poor KK !! I like her too, she be funny at time lol .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bow is going to be in that remake of Marsha's lakorn. Bow will have to get out of her innocent role. That's a mature role for her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't wait ! I'll watch anything w/ BOW :icon12::icon12::icon12: even if lakorn suck , she soooooooo adorable on screen , I just want to watch her act

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i was impressed with this lakorn... i enjoyed every character on here, especially mike and bow :icon12: .... going to miss watching them together, hope that they will be reunited with a lakorn soon, can't get enough of them like Yadech (back then lol) #teamPattaralada :icon12::love:slapandkisswilling|:aaaaa::clap::risas3:

CPY

GotomySin
I can't wait ! I'll watch anything w/ BOW :icon12::icon12::icon12: even if lakorn suck , she soooooooo adorable on screen , I just want to watch her act
I like their chemistry since lakorn 'Yai Kanlaya'. Looking forward for this koo-jin

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I cried a little when Norah dace on stage for her father. Bow cried beautifully. IMO, Bow have done a great job portraying Norah!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I've started to love Bow so I'm gonna try watching this lakorn. Btw, does anyone know which lakorn will air after Norah?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I enjoyed this lakorn. It is by no means a masterpiece but I had fun. Michael is eye candy and Bow is adorbs. Kanchit's the best, he's so funny with his Norah obsession especially the scene where he fusses over her bloody handkerchief. They could have made Tiew die a better death if they are going to make him die at all, like come on just that and you're dead. The Thipyupa thing was dumb and useless but hey this is ch7 for you. They really need to work on the editing and consistency, you know it's bad when you see the actor going from not wearing a suit jacket to wearing one in a matter of a second without any opportunity to do so since he is carrying the n'ek, I'm so used to ch3 lakorns that the stupid mistakes ch7 does gets really noticable. The dad from Dao Prasook's acting has really gone down the drain in this lakorn, you can see him trying way too hard with every emotion, same with Prongjan, she looks totally different than what she looked like in Silamanee, I was surprised it was even her. He was better in The Rising Sun series. Eak did a good job in this lakorn, too bad they made him disappear for more than half the lakorn. I wish the pra'nang had more time to fall in love since a lot of it was all on Kanchit's side but I did enjoy the force kiss episode and especially the episode where Norah prostitutes herself. Michael seems like he would be good in comedies. Definitely a fun lakorn to rewatch in the future. I miss this pairing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stopped at 8. I just got caught up with Thippy's subs. My blood pressure just shot up knowing what is being said. What time period is it, the mid 50s?

Anyways I feel frustrated at everything. I wasn't as frustrated because when I first watched this, I relied on my level of Thai... which isn't that great and thanks to the ff button... I don't know if I want to carry on this heartache.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pimpa, it's not karma... you're just really stoopid lol I find her more annoying than Kangkae and all those annoying holes around Kanchit. I honestly wanted to strangle her when she accepted Than Khun choice of lawyer. Her stupidity is on a whole new level.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm so frustrated at Norah. Especially in her time period why would she allow Sampope to hold her hand? And why the hell is she still hanging around him when she knows he is a douche?

I hate Norah so much right now. She makes poor decisions base on assumptions. Sompope!!! I literally want to run him over but if Norah chose to be stupid, she deserves a man who will only love her for her beauty. I don't think I can stomach episode 16.

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wasted 18 episode for this kind of ending!!!

Thanks Thoroughly for the English subtitles. You must have had a headache translating this terrible lakorn... well to be fair it was decent... just very disappointing.

I didn't like how they ended this. I expected much more.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@fun OMFG tell me about it. Thats why it took me a year to finish subbing this lakorn bc at one point, I wanted to drop this way back around ep8. But with the help of timing, I kinda was obligated to finish LOL. Freaken Dida always has so much focus on side characters, every freaken character in here got on my damn nerves. I dislike their production so much especially when it deals with period genre ARGH!!!!! I'm so glad I'm done with this lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha didn't know auto-correct changed Thippy to Thoroughly.

I could imagine you suffering through 18 tortuous episode. I mean they had 18 episode but pranang screentime together was less that 2 episode... maybe even shorter. You could have dropped it yet you pulled through. You're a real champ.