[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn finished filming before they aired it so they didn't technically "extend" this lol.
I agree, it's not a true extension because they already finished filming like you said, but there was a tentatively established number of episodes they were going to air, so they had to cut out a lot of scenes, but now due to the "extension," they're editing the scenes back in, so while it's not a true extension, it's still an extension of sorts.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I've finally caught up and Michael finally grew on me as Kanchit. I love the "I'm selling my body to you" scenes except the clown makeup on Bow. Like wth lol? I know in the old version Noon had a "makeover" too but she looked normal just with more makeup.

I too hope this doesn't drag. I know in the old version it started to. I hated when Kanchit's old lover came back and asked Norah to leave him and she did. They should take out that part.
My memory must be hazy because I don't remember what Noon looked like in the old version, but yeah, that makeup was horrendous.

I hope they leave out that part, too, but wasn't it in the opening theme? There's a scene where Norah's walking away from the pier or something and the ex-fiancee is smirking after she's gone. And with this "extension," it's too much to hope that they'll take it out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I've finally caught up and Michael finally grew on me as Kanchit. I love the "I'm selling my body to you" scenes except the clown makeup on Bow. Like wth lol? I know in the old version Noon had a "makeover" too but she looked normal just with more makeup.

I too hope this doesn't drag. I know in the old version it started to. I hated when Kanchit's old lover came back and asked Norah to leave him and she did. They should take out that part.

The makeup was the best part b/c it show how navie Norah is HAHAHA , she didn't said it but she meant to dress as the seductress, if she going sell her body , she have to advertise to him b/c her mother life is on the line , Kanchit even tease her about dressing the part so that he can't deny her at all & have no choice but to buy her HAHAHA . It was a serious intense scene for Norah but to the audience it was suppose to be romantic b/c she giving her body to the p'ek .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
she didn't said it but she meant to dress as the seductress,
Which made Kanchit's comment about lowering the price even funnier and kind of pervy! I was cracking up when he tells her that she's so expensive and she said he once offered her way more. And he goes, well that higher price was when you were fresh faced and dressed like a school girl. I was like oh no he didn't go there lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Which made Kanchit's comment about lowering the price even funnier and kind of pervy! I was cracking up when he tells her that she's so expensive and she said he once offered her way more. And he goes, well that higher price was when you were fresh faced and dressed like a school girl. I was like oh no he didn't go there lol.

LOL, yes! I was laughing like crazy at his response to her. Can't wait until tomorrow yay!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love the part where he sat all comfortably on the sofa waiting for her reply & Norah with tear stain face said she want to sell her body HAHAH & Kanchit was shock, thought she was crazy and then move closer to ask she not joking right , his face lit up all happy when he realize she was serious & she took off b/c his teasing was too much , he ran to pull her back and said he buy , he buy HAHAHA

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I love the part where he sat all comfortably on the sofa waiting for her reply & Norah with tear stain face said she want to sell her body HAHAH & Kanchit was shock, thought she was crazy and then move closer to ask she not joking right , his face lit up all happy when he realize she was serious & she took off b/c his teasing was too much , he ran to pull her back and said he buy , he buy HAHAHA
lol, yes that part too! hilarious!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait why is she "selling" herself? I haven't picked this lakorn up yet after watching episode 1 lol. Its weird MB are in here but I'm in no mood to want to continue for them lol. Ep1 left a bad impression on me thats for sure hahhahah But I'm subbing this so eventually I'll have to go back and watch

sarN

sarNie Granny
wait why is she "selling" herself? I haven't picked this lakorn up yet after watching episode 1 lol. Its weird MB are in here but I'm in no mood to want to continue for them lol. Ep1 left a bad impression on me thats for sure hahhahah But I'm subbing this so eventually I'll have to go back and watch
Because her mom was kidnap for ramsom . All thur the lakorn Kanchit send his gf to offer her money to be his mistress but she alway curse at them & refuse any financial help UNTILL now , the whole scene is funny/ cute . You have to watch it.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
It was one of the most interesting moments :aaaaa: I dont't understand Thai so thank you girls for the explanation of the dialogues :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Those are the best scene !! I like when Kanchit told her to wash her face & ask why she does her makeup like that to come sell herself b/c no matter how he look at it , he doesn't sense she was serious about the task LOL & he said she kept rushing him to BUY BUY & Norah does that sad/cute/mad look & said you don't want to buy me?