[Ch7] Ngao Gammathep (Kantana)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Very addicted to this lakorn. Im a CH3 fan but this one is really worth watching. Will be the 2nd lakorn I watched from CH7 this yr.

BOSS~BABY....so sweet how they call each other. Me myself is *blushing* while watching. Cant wait for today's epi. WOOOOO...

Merit

sarNie Adult
The cell phone moment is super cute. This lakorn the leads has a lot of giddy moments scenens together. And the part where she told Weir to spank her but then got all scared when he was about to. LOL. This is the first lakorn of channel 7 that I am actually watching the whole thing and knows what's going on. Mai is just one of those n'ek that grabs my attention from the start. And that is one reason why I don't connect with a whole lot of N'eks. If at first sight I don't feel anything I just don't care about them. :coverlaf:

This lakorn is worth watching. Because Weir character isn't the stupid Pra'ek and Mai isn't the selfish, stubborn or weak n'ek. So, these two balanced each other out.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if its part of the character but I do not get the feeling that Lome is that into Tien. Tien is all about Lome but Lome is just so so.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
*sigh* this lakorn is making sooooo...*butterflies*...

i'm in love with tien. she is sooooooooooooo adorable. is this her first lakorn? can't be...she's soooo good!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I believe this is MAI's first lakorn^^ She will have an upcoming one w/AOF CHANAPOL. I watch BTS of it doesn't seem so interesting compare to this lakorn >.<

I really want to see more of MAI! I really wish she was with CH3 since they have better looking praeks and scripts! *SIGH*

Mai is super adorable and gorgeous, love this girl!^^ I heart the cell part too, BABY-BOSS! Omg. I think Wier is okay praek for her at least he's tall but CH7 really need to upgrade on whoever they choose to be praek! Mai is too gorgeous and very talented too! :)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy I gave this lakorn a try, I kind of wanted to give up on it but right after Weir's character found out the truth, the story moved fast. They're so cute together, I am hooked on to this lakorn now. Mai is so pretty!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, this week's episode... ehhh.. They need to get to the point!! Mai is growing on me, Weir too! Btw, Yesterday's episode when they were at the dinner table, the chicken or w/e it was looked delicious! haha

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
So, I w/ all the "cute scene" rave I've been hearing from this thread, I thought I'd check out this lakorn. It is so true, Mai and Weir are so cute! I am so rooting for them. I love Weir's family and I totally hate the meddling ex-girlfriend and housekeeper. Ah, so classic drama. Add to it, the weird, care-taker p'ek and young n'ek and we've got instant thai drama! I love it. It took me a bit to get over that last bit, but whatever, if that's what it takes for n'ek and p'ek to be close.

I just have a few questions:

1. Weir's character knows that Mai's character, Tien is Patson's brother's daughter, right? Whenever Tien says he's a good person, Weir always looks so guilty. Plus Weir is fighting tooth and nail to keep Tien away from her parents. Can I safely assume Weir knows who she is?

2. Now, was Tien's mom Patson's girlfriend first? Patson was always defending her and when he saw Tien, thought she was her mother. I'm just confused b/c when Patson found out about Tien's mom being pregnant, he never seemed angry at his brother.

3. For those who watched the previous episodes, what does Tien give Weir before her engagement to her parent's adopted son? It looked like documents of some sort. That was a sad moment. I don't blame Tien for being hurt after Weir revealed his true plans.

4. Speaking of Weir's plans, what was the problem in the first place. I know it had something to do w/ Weir's business and that Patson's brother was the only one to help out, that is until the secretary out's the brother for having her killed.

Hmmm...so many questions. But as a avid watcher, I just want to know! :p Thanks in advance, can't wait to watch this week's episode. Weir and Mai are so growing on me! I am so rooting for them, even if Weir is Mai's benefactor, and that kind of creepy vibe. Whatever. I'm waiting for Weir to show signs of love for Mai, b/c we see so much from Mai.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
ch7 need to find new peke no matter how much i like this lakorn and mai but i just find weir really boring and tasteless :yuck:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ch7 need to find new peke no matter how much i like this lakorn and mai but i just find weir really boring and tasteless :yuck:
I agree with you^^ I think Wier is alright but I only praek I can watch at CH7 is Win, Aof, and Om.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
So, I w/ all the "cute scene" rave I've been hearing from this thread, I thought I'd check out this lakorn. It is so true, Mai and Weir are so cute! I am so rooting for them. I love Weir's family and I totally hate the meddling ex-girlfriend and housekeeper. Ah, so classic drama. Add to it, the weird, care-taker p'ek and young n'ek and we've got instant thai drama! I love it. It took me a bit to get over that last bit, but whatever, if that's what it takes for n'ek and p'ek to be close.

I just have a few questions:

1. Weir's character knows that Mai's character, Tien is Patson's brother's daughter, right? Whenever Tien says he's a good person, Weir always looks so guilty. Plus Weir is fighting tooth and nail to keep Tien away from her parents. Can I safely assume Weir knows who she is?

2. Now, was Tien's mom Patson's girlfriend first? Patson was always defending her and when he saw Tien, thought she was her mother. I'm just confused b/c when Patson found out about Tien's mom being pregnant, he never seemed angry at his brother.

3. For those who watched the previous episodes, what does Tien give Weir before her engagement to her parent's adopted son? It looked like documents of some sort. That was a sad moment. I don't blame Tien for being hurt after Weir revealed his true plans.

4. Speaking of Weir's plans, what was the problem in the first place. I know it had something to do w/ Weir's business and that Patson's brother was the only one to help out, that is until the secretary out's the brother for having her killed.

Hmmm...so many questions. But as a avid watcher, I just want to know! :p Thanks in advance, can't wait to watch this week's episode. Weir and Mai are so growing on me! I am so rooting for them, even if Weir is Mai's benefactor, and that kind of creepy vibe. Whatever. I'm waiting for Weir to show signs of love for Mai, b/c we see so much from Mai.
Here is my answer for you:
1. Yes. Tien is Patson's brother's daughter. Weir already know who she is and he is trying to help Tien to get back what that is suppose to be hers(wealth and money...)

2.Tien's mom was Patson's girlfriend first. They are engaged until the bro rape her. In this lakorn, Patson is the nice guy, the good and kind brother, tats why he didn't do anything to the brother, stupid!!

3. Its the ownership doc for the land that used to belongs to Weir.

4. Patson's brother asked someone to do something bad which i forgot what it is to Weir's factory then Patson's brother will help him so that Weir will hv Tien married to his adopted son.

Good choice for watching this lakorn. Im now waiting for Tien to find out Weir is using her for revenge so that she will leave him. Or else, Weir will never show his love towrads Tien.

I need some jealous scene...maybe towards Weir's bro. Now, i can see Tien is all over Weir but Weir hasnt show much yet. Waiting....