[Ch7] Ngao Gammathep (Kantana)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn. Weir and Mai have a good on-screen chemistry. I like the name Tien very simple and so original. I'm going to safely assume that nangek is Rongs daughter and Pitpeur. Rong is a younger brother of the businessman and he tried to kill Rong but Lome saved him. His brother swapped Rong's daughter for couple's son bc his father wanted grandson. Im happy that Lome knows that Tien a girl now.

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyone know the summary to this lakorn...just finished ep 1...loved it..the ending preview seem like there going to be lots of cute scenes between wier and mai...

Merit

sarNie Adult
This is going to be one lakorn where there are a lot of those blushing moments. Mai and Weir does look really cute together. I thought, Kwan and Weir were too adorable in DDH but Mai and Weir is even cuter together. The lakorn seemed to flow quite well. Mai is pretty good for being new. So, overall I like it a lot.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
mai is cute...ch 7 sux at picking stars...patson in here too..i just skim through this but this remind me of Jao Joom...with ann...how she was a boy...p'k paid her to pretend to be his dead brother cuz his grandpa? dun remember...well it made the grandpa get better health wise...kinda like patson seeing n'k as pei...r whoever

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss PATSON as praek! I don't care how old he gets or is :p And same with PEPPER too! I see him in alot of CH7 lakorns now that he act supporting! I can't believe it's him!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
mai is cute...ch 7 sux at picking stars...patson in here too..i just skim through this but this remind me of Jao Joom...with ann...how she was a boy...p'k paid her to pretend to be his dead brother cuz his grandpa? dun remember...well it made the grandpa get better health wise...kinda like patson seeing n'k as pei...r whoever
Tao Somchai and nook was the pra'nang but I don't remember the title.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Tao Somchai and nook was the pra'nang but I don't remember the title.
Nope not the same story. Nang is raised as a boy all her life bc her father swapped her with her adopted parents son. LSo even her adopted brother doesn't know she is a girl until now. Her grandpa wanted a boy to carry the last name since Patson( her father's brother) can't have children. So his father swapped her with a care taker son from his estate in Hua hin. I guess he had a soft spot for his daughter bc he left the ring and necklace too. The grandfather is dead and so is Patson so now her father wants to find her bc he doesn't want the adopted son to inherit the money. Now Tien have to change herself from a boy to a girl so weir makes her dress up as girl and act like girl. He also knows that she might be the real heiress to Patson family fortune. I think the guy that her father hired to find her is bad and he probably have something to do with her adopted parents death too. This lakorn is pretty good and Mai is so cute as newbie.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thx for the summary it sound good.....wat is kade role? Som role? i haven't get a chance to watch yet..finals this week :nailbiter:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ooooh Patson is here, can someone give me a link to the episode he shows up in. I'm too lazy to skim through the scenes.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i havn't had the chance to watch ep 2 or 3 yet...but i finished ep 1...it looks interesting...can't wait to watch ep 2 and 3...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Patson has only two episodes and flashback scenes .I'm disappointed that they let him die bc I think he need to come back and claim everything from his bad brother.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Last time i watch weir's lakorn was with Kwan in DDH... I actually like this one, because of it's storyline.. this storyline has been done before.. which i do like.. the thing i also like is that weir found out already that she's a girl.. not like being the last one to find out.. but i guess there's so more scene of him thinking she's a guy.. those are the most fun scene.. when he doesn't know.. but it's also sweet that he does know.. so overall, i like this one.. the ne'ek is also cute..weir's not bad looking in this one too..oh and yes i do love patson, they should make him pe'ek again, love him back then.

oh and the other thing is that, does this mean that weir's way older than ne'ek.. cause he was like already old, when Mai was only a baby..

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
@Meenia

I was thinking of the age difference too. Shouldn't Lome be like 20++ older than Mai? Anyone care to explain or the production team just didn't think about it? I do like the storyline, old n young match. Few more days to go for epi 4!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
oh and yes i do love patson, they should make him pe'ek again
I totally agree! Patson is a really entertaining, funny, and lovable praek! I love all his lakorns and I love his sense of humor^^ I wish he could claim his praek status back! I've been seeing him in a few lakorns for CH7 lately. I wonder if he is still with CH3?!