[Ch7] Ngao Gammathep (Kantana)

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
this is the only channel 7 lakorn that I am watching and enjoy. Looking forward to this week's eps, Mai is a cutie!!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for Mai especially with what Weir is doing. their scenes together is so kute haha. "I think I'm crazy. I think I like the same gender". HAHA.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really adore MAI^^ I only watch CH3 lakorns mmost, so I wished she was CH3 actress instead! SIGH.. Hehe :p I wonder who she will co-star with next? Since CH7 doesn't have variety of praek now a days other than TLE, OM, WIN, or WIER! >.<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wowzers, patson's accent has declined by a lot. i remember back in the day, my patson use to have such a thick accent. either way, he's hot. too bad he's only the supporting role now. *sigh*

cute lakorn so far!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
this is the only channel 7 lakorn that I am watching and enjoy. Looking forward to this week's eps, Mai is a cutie!!

I agree! This is one of the few lakorns from Ch 7 that is actually worth watching. I like the main actress. Is she the first half for Ch 7? Usually they only use full Thai actress.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree! This is one of the few lakorns from Ch 7 that is actually worth watching. I like the main actress. Is she the first half for Ch 7? Usually they only use full Thai actress.
NO, from what I know there are a few other mixed actresses. PINKY & POO. I've always thought KWAN was mixed too, but surprisingly she is FULL THAI and she looks nothing like her parents or siblings o_O

But CH3 has the most mixed thai actresses. CH5 most are full thai too^^

I haven't watched CH7 lakorn for years now but yes I agree this one is good! But if it wasn't for MAI I wouldn't want to watch this, it's good b/c of her in my eyes! LOl.

seniorza01

sarNie Egg

ใหม่ ดาวิก้า โฮร์เน่ (Davika Hoorne)คนที่ไว้ใจ

คนที่ไว้ใจ BY ใหม่ ดาวิกา

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics. Mai is freaking so adorable. I am a channel 3 fan but Mai got me hooked to this lakorn. I like the scenes that she and Weir has so far.