[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

Discussion in '2019' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Aug 4, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

[​IMG]

The love story of a superstar nang rai in the entertainment business, although she is a superstar and the mother of nang rai, her real story is very different, her love is separated by status as she is basically a princess who fell from grace. Will she be able to overcome it all and find love with rising pra'ek and the heir of a big entertainment mogul?

(The summary is pretty much my own words to dress up what it really was a bit)

Cr: Channel 7 Drama Society

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    preetam, spanky and xcinsationalx like this.
  2. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Yesssss!!!! Finally Boom as lead in prime time and with Now too!!! Excited for this!!

preetam and spanky like this.
  3. patesserie

patesserie sarNie Hatchling

Finally Now working with a good production and with Boom too! Will definitely keep my eyes out for this project.

4. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Ooo Boom and Now, I like them both. Hopefully, this will be good and someone will pick up subbing it.

5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh this sounds like a remake of Willy and Janjira J lakorn, but n'ek wasn't a princess.

6. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

I don't think it means literal princess, basically like cinderella, she's a rich girl who lost everything type princess. Cause it uses the phrase "Jao Ying Dtok Yark" which means something like princess who became impoverished?

7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I see... so this is definitely a remake of Willy's lakorn. The original, the n'ek wasn't rich.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

love the cast! can't wait

9. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah yeah yeah yeah !!! My queen got her role !! And with an attractive p'ek ! Yeah ! Storyline is not new but I take it ! This is challenging role for her ! Hopefully she understands the role and slays it !!

xcinsationalx likes this.
  10. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

11. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Most likely a remake....90%.ch7 seems to be remakes... she is killing it! Urg...i need a strong pk... hopefully he's not too weak

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, isn’t it the same with ch3 and ch One HD? They have so many remakes. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this one. Boom is so handsome and Now is gorgeous.

13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Yes they are too...I mostly watch K or C drama now. Unless I like the actors, I'll at least try it.

14. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

Which one of Willy’s lakorn was this? I thought I seen all of his, but must have missed one or two.

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I think the lakorn title is “Nangrai”
    http://sharerice.com/index.php/Nangrai

Alichgo likes this.
  16. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The nang’ek is not the prettiest, but she’s was fun to watch. I liked her acting back then.

18. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I hope Boom & Now get a lot of scenes because I think they look good together from the clips I have seen

spanky likes this.
  19. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

From the preview..boom & now emote very well.. can't wait to see it

Nk don't appear to be rich in this version either

20. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I just finished Willy/Took’s version last night and got so annoyed with Willy’s parents. They were so controlling.