[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
This drama got higher rating than NY lakorn for their first few episodes. See what I've told you, ch7 will most likely get higher ratings unless the lakorn is really bad.
I know. When I realised I was so surprised. I learn my lesson to never underestimate ch7. Good on them

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I know. When I realised I was so surprised. I learn my lesson to never underestimate ch7. Good on them
This is only in the beginning, NY's lakorn might get higher ratings as the show goes on. I think they're doing pretty well with online viewings. I think the problem with ch3 is the people are tired of the same parings. Ch7 does have same parings too, but they it's only two or three lakorns at most.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No no no lol. I dislike Wawa while I'm liking Mookda. I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of sizzling chemistry but otherwise this is good. I mean they don't have anti-chemistry or anything, it's rather sweet but still I guess I'm wanting something like Mik/Steph or Mik/Pim.

The story is kind of annoying yeah but I'm only here for the Mik/Mookda life. At least it's more entertaining than the old version. Surprisingly I think I like Mookda as Mussaya better than Bua but Andrew better as Lak.

True but even then NY lakorn is pretty low. I know I've been one to say their lakorns have never been highly rated at all, aside from DJA, but for them a 2.9 and 3 something is on the low side for CH3 and them.
I haven't seen this version yet. I'll wait for more episodes to watch it. Yeah, DJA was a surprisingly big hit for the couple, but their other lakorns didn't do so well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like that they give lak and Massaya more scenes and a chance to developed their relationship. That is one area where Andrew and Bua version severely lack. To me, this version makes me wanting more. Mookda is pretty with barely any makeup on.

I am happy that more people are enjoying the lakorn. It is good that Mookda is getting noticed in here.

As far as NY goes, their lakorn may have bad ratings...and 2.9 is bad but those two are as popular as any couple could be so their lakorn will be talk about. But I am not surprised their lakorn has low ratings, it seemed them as a couple their lakorns usually don't get the ratings but individually they are great with others and generally has better ratings. Though, the channel doesn't care cause they have another lakorn together that needs to be aired lol. I won't be surprised if the channel has another lakorn for them in the nearest future. Leave it to channel 3 to be repetitive.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's getting more painful to watch because I feel like they took the most basic concepts of good and evil and threw it all into this lakorn, so that even though Mussaya is adorably and strong, she is put through so much shit that I can't get drawn into the storyline.

Like, EVERYONE was shocked that she knew how to eat with a fork and knife, could dance, and speak English...I mean, what part of She grew up with a powerful man as her grandfather do they not understand? No one thought to ask her, or tried to get to know her, not even the few who claim to love and want to support her. I'm really not impressed by their portrayal of Lak as the knight in shining armor because at this point Mussaya is way out of their league -- I almost wish this was a revenge lakorn instead so all that fierce energy wasn't wasted.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think it's episode 3, I only watched the clips uploaded to YouTube by Ch7.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know massaya was speaking another language but I didn't realize it was English. Mookda accent a bit strong there that it came across like a language I have not heard of.

To me, the best Lak is Saranyu. Mik sometimes, is a bit distance from the character. There are times his emotions are not fully there but it is doable. I know the drama is more than the last 2 versions but I don't mind...there are more drama but also more pranang scenes. So, it seemed we can't have one without the other. I have watched all 3 versions so far this one has more spice to it.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
lol I didn't catch what she was saying. Her English and dialect is so strong. It hard for me to catch some word. I believe she said something like "nothing is prominent in this..." then I think the other girl says "charlie Chaplin" and that all I can get. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...i didn't even get that. Even if I listened carefully but could not make it out. The other girl replied and it was just as confusing as Mookda. But they tried. Anyhow, the aunt somewhat is exaggerated. She to me, is the most annoying character in massaya right now until gram try to separate them.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is only in the beginning, NY's lakorn might get higher ratings as the show goes on. I think they're doing pretty well with online viewings. I think the problem with ch3 is the people are tired of the same parings. Ch7 does have same parings too, but they it's only two or three lakorns at most.
Anything has its good and bad side. CH3 by its koojin-centered policy on drama making could make fans loyal and fin about them lakorn and generate good krasae but on the long run people can grow tired and drama quality can drop cause actors not fitting certain storyline. Those said actors skills can't grow totally since only work with one kind of partner. Ch7 use koojin trick also to garner krasae like Weir-Min but it can make people bored especially if lakorn not great (Weir-Min latest lakorn not garnering so much love). Still Ch7 does it less than Ch3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like channel 7 is not as good as channel 3 when it comes to koojin stuff. And if they have a good pairing going on, they moved on from them like a hot potatoe lol. Channel 3 is a master on koojins. But I don't even pay attention to lakorn with koojins anymore. I guessed, getting older plays a role in it. They do nothing for me and if lakorn is not good I don't like wasting my time on repetitive couples for the sake of it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 played the koo-kwan game plenty of time...

Andrew version pk help nk more ...in here she has a solid BG and more drama to get accepted

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
This drama got higher rating than NY lakorn for their first few episodes. See what I've told you, ch7 will most likely get higher ratings unless the lakorn is really bad.

hi where can i see the rating for both lakorn???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does help that this is a period lakorn with the forbidden love format, Thai people love that, period type lakorns and family trying to separate the main couple lol I'm watching both lakorns though lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I cringed at the English speaking part. It's so awkward cause it's supposed to be one of those bragging scenes for the character like wow she can speak English but then the actress really can't...

Ch7 isn't as obsessed about koojins cause their bread and butter are their action lakorns. They know they can stick anyone in an action lakorn and still get good ratings. I bet they can use stuffed cats as a stand in for the actors and it'll still beat Ch3.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
It's getting more painful to watch because I feel like they took the most basic concepts of good and evil and threw it all into this lakorn, so that even though Mussaya is adorably and strong, she is put through so much shit that I can't get drawn into the storyline.

Like, EVERYONE was shocked that she knew how to eat with a fork and knife, could dance, and speak English...I mean, what part of She grew up with a powerful man as her grandfather do they not understand? No one thought to ask her, or tried to get to know her, not even the few who claim to love and want to support her. I'm really not impressed by their portrayal of Lak as the knight in shining armor because at this point Mussaya is way out of their league -- I almost wish this was a revenge lakorn instead so all that fierce energy wasn't wasted.
Lol...they did exaggerate the dinner party part, but I do know a lot of people who don't know the proper utensils to use at formal dinner parties with full settings cause etiquette is no longer taught. And like in many lakorn, anyone that is not from Bangkok is backwards, even if they have royal blood. At least that's my observation of the different lakorns I've seen so far.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mussaya BG is well refine... they were told so when we meet her grandpa...drama in general is amp up