[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
it going be a happy ending ^^^  she ran off to paris & he went after her 
OMG that's music to my ears to hear that... I saw Paris scenes in the opening credit too of him pleading with her so I was wondering when they'd return to Paris with all the drama that's going to happen but then I was guessing maybe she returns to Paris and he follows her there to reconcile with her..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i see lot of  pool scene !! in the old verison she love to swim haha if she doesnt want his attention stay away from the pool
LOL i like that phrase for her to stay away from the pool. haha but this girl is rebellious hahah she is going to do it anyways. I am sure he goes more crazy seeing her body and wet hair haha his wife is sure jealous haha 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is it getting hot in here or what? Those pics of Tui on top of Kwan on the bed.   :spicy:

sarN said:
hummm i predict they do the deed 7 x including the willing scene

Haha. A little too much sarN?

Maya_Fantasy said:
I am so behind on this, haven't got a chance to watch the first episode yet. :cry:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and spoiled, I enjoy reading everyone's comment. :dance1:

Judging by the summary I saw on other site, I believe they can have a happy ending, or else the author wouldn't go out of her way to have them met in Paris first before the storm started. :shrug:

Join us, join us!!!

sarN said:
it going be a happy ending ^^^  she ran off to paris & he went after her 

Yeah, I hope it's a happy ending.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG all these pictures and so many bed scenes :pervie: I don't think he care if she's in the pool or not. Look at their clothes in the bed scenes, he'll attack her no matter what she's wearing. :woot:

Phatman, I'm going to bake brownies right now, so when is done, I will watch the 1st episode while enjoying my fresh bake good and hot delicious Tui and sassy Kwan soon. :drools:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
In the old one, didn't he take her on his honeymoon too. Lol I thought was pretty messed up.

yes he did!! he gamble w/ a client i think & was losing & when she show up he won & she was his lucky charm ^^ i think the honey moon will be paris!! b/c i saw picture where they agure.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
yes he did!! he gamble w/ a client i think & was losing & when she show up he won & she was his lucky charm ^^ i think the honey moon will be paris!! b/c i saw picture where they agure.
Oh gosh then I hope the scene of him hugging her was not during the Honeymoon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ceda_lee said:
The R scene...in the dark...his face was on her chest. Just saying...

hey, you putting thought in my head lol how im suppose to sleep. well, i notice there no leg movement from kwan , she give up the struggle & save the strenght^^^ 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA Sarn and Ceda-lee you girls are funny. :loool: I'm surprised Tui didn't want to leave the light on. :lmao3: lolz

So Tui already sneak in her room the first day she enter the house :rolleyes: He sure has no control. :lolyup:

Off topic: Does anyone know where I watch Down with Love engsub with Ella and Jerry?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OFF TOPIC...

Maya_Fantasy said:
HAHA Sarn and Ceda-lee you girls are funny. :loool: I'm surprised Tui didn't want to leave the light on. :lmao3: lolz

So Tui already sneak in her room the first day she enter the house :rolleyes: He sure has no control. :lolyup:

Off topic: Does anyone know where I watch Down with Love engsub with Ella and Jerry?

Down With Love: http://www.dramacool.com/down-with-love-episode-1.html
or
http://dramafire.com/down-with-love-episode-1/

Not sure if DF have all the subs or if all the videos work... but I checked ep 1 & ep 16 from DC and they seem to work.
If you get an error message on DC videos, just close the ad and press play. It should play just fine. :)
Lol, you're so random but I was just thinking about Ella & Jerry not too long ago too and wanted to
rewatch it also. hahahah enjoy!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
OFF TOPIC...

Down With Love: http://www.dramacool.com/down-with-love-episode-1.html
or
http://dramafire.com/down-with-love-episode-1/

Not sure if DF have all the subs or if all the videos work... but I checked ep 1 & ep 16 from DC and they seem to work.
If you get an error message on DC videos, just close the ad and press play. It should play just fine. :)
Lol, you're so random but I was just thinking about Ella & Jerry not too long ago too and wanted to
rewatch it also. hahahah enjoy!

OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :dance1: :clap: :wub:  I've been searching and searching, but don't know what happened my google search sucks, none of these site show up. :shrug:

Yes I was bored and want to get out of these intense mood after watching MSRFS, so I just watch random clips of Ella, after seeing the proposal clip I want to watch the whole thing all over again. :bhehe:  I love the way Jerry propose to her, it was so simple, yet it was super sweet the way he propose and what he said to her, just melt my heart. :crush: I am in a loving mood now.  :wub:  :lol2:  Thank you again for the link, now I have something to dreaming of while waiting for the next episode of MSRFS. :clap2: :cloud9:

phatman said:
That's a beautiful shot of Kwan. Omg Tui you naughty man. Haha. Scandalous.

:rofl:  So true such a scandalous shot, their silhouettes is way hotter than leaving the light on. :clap2:

But I think is just the camera angles, seem like Tui's silhouette is much closer to the camera than Kwan's. :rofl: None the less is still hot and scary at the same time, poor Chitchaba, I can not wait to see what she will do to get back at him for that. :arrg:

picadrama

sarNie Egg
Monday seems so far away! I feel like the previews make it even harder to wait... So enticing. 

Something that disturbs me though is the triangle Wee-So-Chitchaba. I don't see how he can truly develop feelings for Chitchaba if they are at odds so much and if he is with So. It doesn't seem to me that there is enough room to get to know each other and fall in love. 

I also don't know how I feel about So. It seems to me that she is being blind despite all the signs. Wee isn't that into her; he likes her but not as much as she does. She keeps pushing for the wedding while all he is worried about is revenge. I wish So would wake up because there is nothing in this relationship for her. Even before revenge, Wee was flirting with Chitchaba in Paris... 

https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/mai-sin-rai-fai-sawaat-%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97/

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol I applaud her for acting like that when it's probbaly all fake? Lol to just act screaming it's not an easy thing ahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think it's because So act as the understanding girlfriend & let him do whatever w/o questioning him w/ nonsense thing & he need that kind of patient from a woman b/c he seen twisted/torture/calculating/ect for anyone to stay w/ him that long if not wanting his money^^ in the old version  she suppose to have health issue & she know she can't fill full her duty as a wife or give him children , it was expected he would find other woman companion.