[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
who wake up to watch it ? did the.rscene  happen today ?? nice mv! the behind scene is funny she slap him for real & his reaction was to die for hahaha , fake kisses real slap!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I do not know how to work bugabootv. Is there a certain kind of flash player that I need? I usually go to watchlakorn.in but it's not up at the moment. Any other suggestion to watch CH7 lakorns? Or this one lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
its_ann said:
I do not know how to work bugabootv. Is there a certain kind of flash player that I need? I usually go to watchlakorn.in but it's not up at the moment. Any other suggestion to watch CH7 lakorns? Or this one lol

You can also watch it here, the video is in parts, but ep.2 is not up yet. http://drama.tlcthai.com/category/%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87-7/%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Here ya ladies go! :)

Credit: CH7 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_3VHXpWD-0

:woot:  I love this video, I laugh so hard while watching it. :lolyup: Poor Tui. :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'man i'm watching it ! they cut most of the scandalous scene out HAHAHA damn public tv . It's not twice but 3 X! Poor girl!!! Tui is so harsh on her but he did show a little bit of a soft side ^^^ & it seen like he can't kept his hand off her, dude too needy but she a tough girl though &  willing to go thru it b/c of her dad , the house mean to much to her b/c that is all that left of her family. I LOVE HER character , so sassy , seductive, & bitchy at time --- it's too funny how she lightly joke about her position as a mistress when So confront her at the house  HAHA 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Sarn you're making me want to watch it so bad, but I'll have to wait until later tonight. :tearybye:

3 times in one episode? WOW it must be good for Tui to get at it so many time. :loool: :coverlaf: hahahahaha

Wonder if that beats SB record? Did anyone count and compare? :yahoo: lolz

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahah the 3rd time is a willing right she said she'll give it to him funny cuz she looked all sneaky. Yeah they did cut all the scandalous scenes so i don't think we'll see that bed scene that we saw of preview lmaoo

sarN

sarNie Granny

Maya_Fantasy said:
Oh Sarn you're making me want to watch it so bad, but I'll have to wait until later tonight.  :tearybye:

3 times in one episode? WOW it must be good for Tui to get at it so many time.  :loool:  :coverlaf: hahahahaha

Wonder if that beats SB record? Did anyone count and compare?  :yahoo: lolz

i think it will beat b/c Kwan is willing to go thru it on the 3rd time HAHA there no escaping ! she agreed to be his mistress so it's expected ! She went to the doctor & got some birth-control the next morning HAHA 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
With the way he's obsessed with her, I don't think the pills going to help her much. HAHAHAHA :dance1: Baby, baby, baby I can not wait if they will show actual baby at the end. :baby:

sarN

sarNie Granny
they cut the scene where Kwan drop the towel in front of Tui ( that the 3x they did it & this time she was willing ) HAHA

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
DARN! No bed scene! Why would they deprive us like this!!?

sarN said:
they cut the scene where Kwan drop the towel in front of Tui ( that the 3x they did it & this time she was willing ) HAHA

Grrr! They should have kept it! Everyone knows it's a raeng lakorn! Ugh... ch.7 will show real kissing and force but not a towel dropping? tsk tsk

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
What Som's friend said in the preview was right:
"A man doesn't know when a woman cries. He doesn't know because he doesn't love [her]."

The confrontation between Som & Chit was good. I am glad Chit is a strong n'ek. Not weak and sniffling.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That just sucks, what the use of having a raeng lakorn if you're going to cut those scene out? ARGHHH

I think we need to do our own editing so we can add those scenes from the previews ourselves. :bhehe: lolz

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm w/ you girl . Need to do our own editing on today episode HAHA & then re-watch it again . In the preview it look like So will be in the hospital & he  agreed to marry her then ^^^ probably no more bed scene  

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with this lakorn! I usually don't think actors over 30 are hot but Tui is so sexy omgod lool and kwan is super pretty n I love her character! Can't wait for tmrw!! Do you guys know if anyone going to sub this?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sarn yes, go for it. I'll be waiting for your editing touch. :pervie:

@ChloeRanida579, I believe Ninja is subbing it.  You should check her page out.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'll use my super-creative-imaginative mind and edit the bed scenes as I watch Lol *insert aggressive Wee & Chit's consent...*

Ugh, Stupid Som.. using her health as leverage. Oh well, at least Chit has Khun Chai's attention. Wee is going to go berserk.
I hope Chit swims every day!!
If I were her I'd go skinny-dipping all the time just to mess with Wee's head. 5555