[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

star0027

sarNie Egg
Hi, I been following this lakorn, was hoping for english sub. Does anyone know who english sub this lakorn? Thanks in advance.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I'll use my super-creative-imaginative mind and edit the bed scenes as I watch Lol *insert aggressive Wee & Chit's consent...*

Ugh, Stupid Som.. using her health as leverage. Oh well, at least Chit has Khun Chai's attention. Wee is going to go berserk.
I hope Chit swims every day!!
If I were her I'd go skinny-dipping all the time just to mess with Wee's head. 5555
:lmao2:

Now you got me day dreaming all these scenes in my head. lolz :pervie:

If she does goes skinny-dipping he will probably locked himself and her in their bedroom, throw away the key until both run out of energy. :whahuh: HAHAHA :drool: :lmao3: :spicy:

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:
I'll use my super-creative-imaginative mind and edit the bed scenes as I watch Lol *insert aggressive Wee & Chit's consent...*

Ugh, Stupid Som.. using her health as leverage. Oh well, at least Chit has Khun Chai's attention. Wee is going to go berserk.
I hope Chit swims every day!!
If I were her I'd go skinny-dipping all the time just to mess with Wee's head. 5555

HAHA>> My super-creative-imaginative mind just went haywire & now some of my deepest & wildness thought just submerge . They should had kept the towel dropping scene HAHAH b/c it show how feisty & a strong minded person she is  , Tui can't break her spirit !  I have to applause her  

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
When Chit got out of the pool and Wee looked at her like he could eat her, omg, totally hott! Hahaha the way Wee looks at Chit is just too much too handle, it's like he wants to hurt her but love her too.. And can I just say that Wee looked mightyyyyy fine when he walked into Chit's room and she was sleeping.. The way he walked in gracefully, took off his jacket, place it nicely on the bed, sat down and look at Chit, so dreamyyyy. He even swept off a piece of her hair.., I love aggressive Wee but I'm looking forward to sweet Wee too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man you guys are making me die slowly! My sister won the rock paper scissor so she got to pick first so we're watching LM. While that is good but yikes, all the spoilers are killing me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man you guys are making me die slowly! My sister won the rock paper scissor so she got to pick first so we're watching LM. While that is good but yikes, all the spoilers are killing me.

HAHA. I know! I'm like debating on whether or not I should watch Suer or this! Both are sooo exciting!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:
:lmao2:

Now you got me day dreaming all these scenes in my head. lolz :pervie:

If she does goes skinny-dipping he will probably locked himself and her in their bedroom, throw away the key until both run out of energy. :whahuh: HAHAHA :drool: :lmao3: :spicy:

We have to make up for the loss of those scenes ourselves, lol  :kiss:

sarN said:

HAHA>> My super-creative-imaginative mind just went haywire & now some of my deepest & wildness thought just submerge . They should had kept the towel dropping scene HAHAH b/c it show how feisty & a strong minded person she is  , Tui can't break her spirit !  I have to applause her  

If there was a real Pattawee, I bet he would be a little more sadist than in the lakorn. Ohmy! We're so bad! lolol  :whistle:

Wee tells his "gf" that he's taking her to Paris for 2-3 weeks... BUT he brings his mistress too! Ahhhhhh, I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. The back hug in the preview that Wee gave Chit is cuuuuute! I think Chit antagonizes him to balance her attraction for him. She's torn between hating him and falling for him.  :wink: Same with Wee. After their 3rd encounter he asks her out to lunch... he leans in and says it so fast... HAHAHHA *the scene where they were in her art studio* After a night of passion he takes her to lunch tsk tsk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope they tune down the intense/action-like background music. I would really hate for the episode to be ruined like EP1.

winwinwin

sarNie Egg
why they cut of scenses???
does anybody know where to watch it without cutting the scense out?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I decided to re-watch EP1 this time with subs and then moving on to EP2. I don't like how the lawyer was present when Wee offered Chit to become his mistress. I feel like it's something they should've kept just between the two parties involved, so that others are in the dark about how Chit will get her home back, like what's the condition, etc. Isn't it weird? Why would you let others know directly that you want a mistress or have a mistress...that's a little too personal. And I'm still hating their choice of music in EP1, I've already said that 100 times, but I'll say more. HAHA. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Lakorn that should have lots of love scene between pra nangs.I'm so mad no lovee scenes.we have to use our imagination. At least its a good revenge story. Tui is so hot when he stares chittaba while swimming. He can swallow her up. Tui is falling for her cus after the 3rd times he ask whispher to her to go eat boat noodles. That's where he became jealous of khun chai n her.next preview shows that tui will let chitchaba free but that can't be.that's just too fast not a year yet. I can't wait

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like the actress playing Som. She's so fake. Her reactions are always so delayed, and her character is annoying!! Why would you stay with a guy who's going to have a mistress...when you're not even married yet! She ain't a good girl. Willingly sleeping with a man before marriage. SMH. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like the mother-daughter pair...Som and her mother. I don't like their characters, and the actresses themselves. They're so unnatural. After watching the second time around I'm catching all these little things. HAHA. Also, why do I feel like they spent little budget on filming this? The sound effects are bad, the video angles are very simple, and during their filming they have random people staring at them. Haha. What's up??