[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Maya_Fantasty, No problem dear. ^-^ I decided to watch it too lol. I use to watch all of Jerry & Ella's interviews. They were so adorable and close. DWL is definitely a light hearted picker upper while waiting for MSRFS :)

Soon we will have episode 2 ! This is definitely a lakorn I want to watch alone, hahaha *ahem* those raeng scenes are going to be over the top!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Kwan spoke french in episode 1 :D "Pardon je n'ai pas fait expres" her accent was so cute and weird at the same time :p
love how they showed Paris. I go there tomorrow :)

picadrama

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
I think it's because So act as the understanding girlfriend & let him do whatever w/o questioning him w/ nonsense thing & he need that kind of patient from a woman b/c he seen twisted/torture/calculating/ect for anyone to stay w/ him that long if not wanting his money^^ in the old version  she suppose to have health issue & she know she can't fill full her duty as a wife or give him children , it was expected he would find other woman companion.
So is too understanding tho lol. It's almost annoying; I feel like Wee should try to protect their relationship as much as she does. 

She's probably going to have health issues here again. There is a scene where So's mother worries about her because she seems to be feeling chest pains. I would love for Wee to want to be with Chitchaba because he will wholeheartedly fall in love with her, and not only because he will need a replacement for So. Wanting a child and a new woman will make Wee's love less genuine. 

https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/mai-sin-rai-fai-sawaat-%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
picadrama said:
So is too understanding tho lol. It's almost annoying; I feel like Wee should try to protect their relationship as much as she does. 

She's probably going to have health issues here again. There is a scene where So's mother worries about her because she seems to be feeling chest pains. I would love for Wee to want to be with Chitchaba because he will wholeheartedly fall in love with her, and not only because he will need a replacement for So. Wanting a child and a new woman will make Wee's love less genuine. 

https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/mai-sin-rai-fai-sawaat-%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97/
I like your review!!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i came again but what make me hate myself now that i should wait till the episode be in online sites then watching it :cry:  :cry: , i am unlucky could not catch watching it :cry:  :yuck:  live but hey nothing stop me watch tui my ultimate   bias :dance1:  :drools: , fully package bias , if i compare him with p eks other lakorns now definitely    win with high score  :pervie:  :bhehe: you know what i mean still do not  love kwan acting way  :yawn:  :annoyed: if i choose there is alternatives for her can play role , she beautiful but can stand her really sorry for all kwan fans 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
@Maya_Fantasty, No problem dear. ^-^ I decided to watch it too lol. I use to watch all of Jerry & Ella's interviews. They were so adorable and close. DWL is definitely a light hearted picker upper while waiting for MSRFS :)

Soon we will have episode 2 ! This is definitely a lakorn I want to watch alone, hahaha *ahem* those raeng scenes are going to be over the top!

:thumbsup:   Yes me too, have been sitting in front of my comp watching it all day long, my behind is so sore right now. :lolyup: :rofl:  I can't help it, I can't stop watching, they are so funny and cute. :clap2: I only saw some of their clips, but I believe I watch all of Ella and Wu Chun clips. Maybe after I done with DWL I'll go hunt for all the clips too. :ghehe:

Back to topic:

Only few more hours before episode 2 lives, but by the time I'm done with DWL I'll be too tire to get up for live though.  I am so looking forward to it! :wub: The waiting is killing me, glad to have something else for me to drooling over for now. :bhehe:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want to see the rscene ..ooO no my heart , too much excitement it beating to fast ..man this lakorn will be the end of me HAHA. I be dead asleep to get up at 8am .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan looks so so pretty with brunette hair. She changes color so fast, it's amazing her hair is not fried by now. Her light skin compliment well with darker color. Just like Mai with black hair, she is beautiful in it.

Everyone is waiting for the r scene.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Is it me ....or do it seen like the only clothes Tui had is that blue shirt & black pant ???? I'm thinking they make Kwan changes clothes to tell the viewer its the next days but tui we wouldn't notice anything .

winwinwin

sarNie Egg
does any of you guys know where can i watch the drama? the same day as it air cuz i can't not watch live(school) so yeah,, i'm in impatience

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ooh it's tomorrow can't wait for the scenes hehe I love kwan in that blue outfit I saw her ig pics before she's soo gorgeous!!

picadrama

sarNie Egg
winwinwin said:
does any of you guys know where can i watch the drama? the same day as it air cuz i can't not watch live(school) so yeah,, i'm in impatience
Ninjakkn's Wordpress!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, that's such a cute pic. If only Kwan didn't look disgusted...haha. Because Tui us smiling! Is not a creepy smile either, it's a soft sincere smile.

sarN said:
Is it me ....or do it seen like the only clothes Tui had is that blue shirt & black pant ???? I'm thinking they make Kwan changes clothes to tell the viewer its the next days but tui we wouldn't notice anything .
I'm guilty, because I'm waiting for the R scene too!! Haha. I agree I feel like I always see Tui in the same outfit. Haha.