[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
Already, they didn't seem to have fallen in love yet ... I guess I'm not continuing it lol

HAHA. There's literally no reason to not continue. We've come so far already. HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To have them end up together is just horrible ending to a horrible lakorn lol. There's nothing between them that is remotely that'll define them as a couple. What is one good thing about them that makes them a "couple" beside they are good looking people. The author screwed this up so much from episodes 3 till eternity.

cecilia

Staff member
I stop after episode 7 or maybe earlier .. it's when Som had a heart attack and he promised/asked her to marry him at the hospital lol I came here to read comments and still hope that there's time to save this lakorn but from all of you ladies' comments, it doesn't sounds good to even continue lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. That's right.

You know who Kwan sounds like? Namfon. They both have that deep raspy voice. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Brandygirl here's Balar Song Kreung RAW and Ka Neung Ha ENG
These two are quite the romantic comedy, you really need to watch it. HAHA.
Here's my previous recommendation Nang Rai Sai Lap ENG
OMG, just when I thought it can't get any worse...they pull another one on us. Wow. I'm just....wow. HAHA. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't watch today episode yet, was it just as bad as yesterday episode?

BRB I'll go check it now and will be back to rant with you ladies later. :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Uh...I can't tell. Haha. It's just as bad....??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've missed quite a few scenes in the last several episodes. Partly because I can't stand the side characters. I just listen to it more than watch it, if that makes any sense lol

Glad it'll be over though. Good riddance!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I've missed quite a few scenes in the last several episodes. Partly because I can't stand the side characters. I just listen to it more than watch it, if that makes any sense lol

Glad it'll be over though. Good riddance!
Makes perfect sense because i did the same thing. Turn it on then rant here or do something else.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Phatman, this is off topic but I couldn't find a clear set of subtitled episodes in you tube for the lakorn of Patson that you recommend. But I refuse to give up - will keep trying
Viki has way too many ads that it drives me insane

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Phatman - just saw your post with links

It's early morning here and I will watch it later tonight

I am already out of "likes" so big thanks to all