[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

maytenny

sarNie Egg
brandygirl said:
Who is Art? Worth watching - just eye candy all beefy, testosterone, no IQ types? Any good lakorns of him worth watching?

Oh wow, I googled this person and read the news about him cheating on his gf of 5 years and then she cheated on him and what not. Ouch.

Not the best thing to happen - your personal life all played out in front of the media for the world to know.

So he's a "player" ehh. Good for him.
LOL! still cant find him, but ill take your word for it...cute eye candy it is

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Art, ladies, is a good actor, but not that good of a man. Haha. Jk. He's one of those underrated actors in the industry. I think his pra'ek roles have always been for evening lakorns. He's got a killer body. Um...what else. Haha. Well he's a good actor, I like him.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like him as an actor too and never pay attention to his personal life, until the news came out.

All I can say is Namfon is not so innocent herself, so they both are equally at fault, but hey is their life I don't care, just care about how the storyline going to turn out and is any Asianfuse member dare to take the challenge and send in their scripts or not? :lolyup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
Who is Art? Worth watching - just eye candy all beefy, testosterone, no IQ types? Any good lakorns of him worth watching?

Oh wow, I googled this person and read the news about him cheating on his gf of 5 years and then she cheated on him and what not. Ouch.

Not the best thing to happen - your personal life all played out in front of the media for the world to know.
So he's a "player" ehh. Good for him.
Art? Very hot lol. His best lakorn so far, i think is Hong sabaat lai. He played secondary to Por N but i like his character in there. The lakorn he was a pra'ek in that I enjoyed the most was with Sara, the one where she was an angel. Bang Rajun was good too.

He was dating Namfon and yeah they basically cheated on each other. He cheated on her first then she returned the favor by sleeping with First. He was with someone at the time too, lol his gf recorded her confessing the she leaked it. Quite a scandal. Heard Art was pretty heartbroken , . Lol can't say I feel sorry for him, he did it to himself but heck she isn't all unnocent either. She acts like it, but not.

Anywhoo, Art, yes hot and not a bad actor. They need to give him better lakorns.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Its tough to find people with their head firmly on their shoulders in the entertainment world - irrespective of gender

But enough of serious talk

Back to lusty eyed fun - let me search for any Art lakorns

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I never think Art is hot...something about him is lacking. And I never think that he and Namfon would last. He cheats/She cheats....they should just get back together and start fresh j/k. Actually, I have read about this one couple where both cheated. She was mad that he cheated on her first, then she was like, well, if he can cheat why can't I? When he found out that she cheated he was mad...not knowing she knew he cheated first. She told him what she knew and they had a big fight and called it quit for a few months. He eventually, called off his affair and she ended hers. They went to counseling and decided to work it out. They are married for 10 years now. And both admitted it if it wasn't for the cheating the marriage would not have been as strong as it was now. It's crazy but whatever works for some folks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. He's not the most handsome guy, but he's got a great body along with quite a masculine looking face. HEHE. I never followed his personal life. Actually I don't really follow my favorite's personal lives that's why I'm not really affected by them. My Korean fav's though I do follow their every move. HAHA, jk jk.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oh my, me and my lack of appreciation for Abbreviations. I do follow the life of my favorites but not that much attached to them. After all, I always know the one I like is their performance and the mask they are wearing for fans. Human beings, we can never be honest even to ourselves. So, know them but not judge them is my policy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I try not to get sucked into their personal lives, sometimes I get away with it and sometimes I don't. For Thai ET, I'm pretty good at staying away. I learn a few things here and there, but don't get that too attached to it. 

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I am currently watching an old korean drama called Ojakgyo brothers. Initially it was boring but then before I realized I was hooked.
No hot bodies, no studs, just plain good storyline and decent acting by all of them

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whaaat? Are we talking about Art here? He's excellent. I think he's a great actor. Haven't had the best of roles, but he's likable. I won't judge him for his personal life. I thought he and Fon were cute but they didn't look like they were going anywhere. Wow, she slept with someone for payback? That's low. And which First?? Oh dear... lol

Oooo a fanfic of Art?? We all know everyone is going to put him in a slap/kiss hahaha

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Haha. He's not the most handsome guy, but he's got a great body along with quite a masculine looking face. HEHE. I never followed his personal life. Actually I don't really follow my favorite's personal lives that's why I'm not really affected by them. My Korean fav's though I do follow their every move. HAHA, jk jk.
lol i too wonder  :scratchhead2:  , i really watch korean idol's and actor life real close compare to all other actors around the world  :yes:  , i mean even if the actor is married or involved in cases never affected me  :shrug:  but its different in case of korean idol or actor  i become a clingy stingy GF there LOL :weee: :hide: