[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

maytenny

sarNie Egg
ChloeRanida579 said:
Lol she went to get the birth controls by herself. Which is why I didn't know she would forget to take it since their last time was the wine house incident n not some where faraway.

I'm only forgiving wee becuz tui is cute as heck hahaha
tahahahahah yes indeed Tui is a freakin HOTTIE, he can do whatever the hell he wants & we'll still forgive him, in a lakorn sense that is lol

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
There was absolutely no love shown from his side

Other than for sex I don't think he ever lay a finger on her. Ok, except for that one night in Paris where he ruined his pathetic back-hug attempt by speaking rudely to her

Wee makes my blood boil. His lack of emotional connect with either woman is baffling

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
Lol she went to get the birth controls by herself. Which is why I didn't know she would forget to take it since their last time was the wine house incident n not some where faraway.
I'm only forgiving wee becuz tui is cute as heck hahaha
Well in the other version she got pregnant at the aunt's river house. She didn't think he would follow her there so she didn't take her pills. I'm going to assume that the wine house is like the river house where she probably thought he would leave her alone there but seriously, really? In this day an age we all know that you can't skip days! Lol

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
What wine house incident?

Wasn't the last time at her aunts place?

Ohho you mean when she had the wine glass in her hand and they kissed (one and only time shown and not implied), they did the deed??!! I didn't get that from what they showed!

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@Brandygirl: LOOL yeah i didnt get that from what they shown either but if you watch eng sub episode, rarin and yudawee spread around the news of Wee and Chit coming out of the wine house in the early morning. And we know that when they kissed, it was like during the afternoon or evening when Wee came back from work LOL We have to collect all small hints and use our imagination for this lakorn ahhaha but yeah after that incident,Chit gets herself drunk all the time

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Kwan wanted Tui to teach her how to play the guitar since she was inspired by seeing him play. Tui recommended that she choose a different instrument because it'd be difficult to learn with her long nails. Lol. If she wants to learn, cut her nails first. HAHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kns95-pZYg

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha i was told the same thing too. My nails are still long and my playing skill is zero lol. They also made fun of her singing(humming) talent too lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually enjoyed episode one the most. Haha.

Oh gosh Tui is quite the funny guy He just loves messing with Kwan, doesn't he.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love Kwan & Tui's teasing. They seem like siblings. It's adorable. It's the same kind of vibe I get from her and Om too. That's probably why she seems closes to them. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I could have told her that lol. Long finger nails are good for nothing except scratching someone's face. Which Kwan should have used it to her advantage, cause Som's more sure need some of Kwan's nails.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
but the victim of her Long nails is tui hahaha

But when did dr. Praewa and chit became such close friend..? Her best friend worst enemy is chit...did she forget? Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
but the victim of her Long nails is tui hahaha

But when did dr. Praewa and chit became such close friend..? Her best friend worst enemy is chit...did she forget? Lol
poor Som, not only is her husband nightmare over after her death But her bff seems to buddy up with her enemy of the heart too.

What doesn't make sense, makes sense here hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. Som is the most pitiful nang'ek in the history of lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL She could use them to her advantage too when he takes over her in bed lol
We'd see all the scratches on his back when morning rises lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait ... why has Wee's nightmares stopped after Som died ? - Weren't they a result of his sad childhood and his father's death, what correlation does that have with Som ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
LOL She could use them to her advantage too when he takes over her in bed lol
We'd see all the scratches on his back when morning rises lol

Juicy!! I'm suddenly having dirty thoughts. HAHA.

x.ATKD.x said:
Wait ... why has Wee's nightmares stopped after Som died ? - Weren't they a result of his sad childhood and his father's death, what correlation does that have with Som ?

They were just making speculations because since Som's died they just haven't shown Wee and his nightmares. Haha.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@x.ATKD.x: haha there's no correlation. It just means that som was a pain in the ass in his life. Haha his misery is over once she's dead lol...

@Cecilia: loool oh how I wish they would have shown that sexy bod of tui with marks on his back after a passionate night with chit hahahaha

For ep 14 yesterday, when wee trying to feed breakfast to chit, did she say something like" don't be nice to me. I said already that Im going to let you know what hell is like." And wee responded "I know you said you will let me know what hell is like but you also let me know what heaven is like."? Correct me if I'm wrong haha