[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hernandez said:
Sammy is so Hot in here. And her acting is on full blast. But I don't see why people have to comment on New all the time. I think he's okay with Sammy and personally i think every actor puts on a lot of make-up, but it's just more noticeable on New because of his facial features and skin color.
Thanks. That's exactly what I thought too. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Please excuse my language but this biotch is irritating me. Serves Pin right though for looking down on others. Now her life is turning upside down. 

cr: as tagged

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes please DO! I don't feel sympathy for rotmay character...she got her "lesson" from her mother -.-

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Pin deserves what she's going through. She never done harm to anyone. She was just stuck up and judgmental. Her mother is to blame because she loves her reputation more than her own daughter. It was sad how she told her mother that her husband was cheating on her and her mother blamed her on top of everything saying that she wasn't doing her wifely duties well. That's why he had to go find what he wants else where. Instead of comforting her, she told her to come to accept it because he's a guy and guys will be guys. I'm like wth. Some mother she is.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she deserves it but I don't feel any sympathy for her...nk warn her to get off her high horse...

On a side note I found the lakorn kao pleuk.... don't only look on the outside w/kat&tao...lol fitting for this

teran

sarNie Egg
I'm hooked on this lakorn. Sammy just became one of my faves. Before, I wasn't into watching New, but now he looks ok and I can tolerate him more. Though I think, he should stick to do comedic roles. He never look serious at all. But, the scene where they were at the beach crying about going their separate ways, New, actually made me tear up for him.
Sammy, she's just gorgeous. I don't find her rai at all. She's doing such an awesome job for this role. Now I can't wait for the next episodes!

JMali

sarNie Egg
Sammy does not look rai at all. She's very cute actually. And has great acting skills as well. She is one out of the few actresses at ch 7 that I can actually stand.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She doesn't look rai to me either. .. when I 1st saw her I thought she was adorable... I'm ok w/new..tolerable

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She has a mean face when she's not smiling so sometimes she can look rai to me but not rai as in villain rai but those feisty n'ek rai. It's just like how Matt looks evil but she's still n'ek quality to me.

I'm super happy that I'm not alone in here anymore. Welcome everyone! Glad Sammy is gaining some new fans. She was very underrated, but she's now beginning to get recognize.

cr: mongolkanlakorn
Finally, Pin sees who she should've given a chance all along.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sometime when she not smiling she look sulking w/ her turn up lip.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She does ^^^ That's why I wasn't too excited when she was pairing up with my other favorite Es, in Bodyguard Sao. But then I ended up liking her more than Es when I watched it. Lol. She won over my heart completely as the tough and beautiful bodyguard. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh hoo. Nang Pin is going to change from prim and proper to sexy now as her life begins to change. She's becoming like Palai.

cr: as tagged

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I remember at first, we thought Sammy matches more as Pinpak and Rodmay as Palai. That was before we knew how the synopsis went, but I'm glad they cast everyone as their current character.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mm....I don't care for pin story ...I find palai is the more challenging amd interesting role

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From the old version, they were talking about how Noi stole the show so we wanted Sammy to play the character that turned from good to bad. However, I think she fits Palai more because I can't see her playing Pinpak. I'm sure she can pull off being the the stuck up khun noo but not at this moment. Rodmay is playing her role too well.