[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

teran

sarNie Egg
Gosh, I can't wait for the next episodes! (Mahalo, that was sweet of Matthew, to have replied back!) I'm starting to like the chemistry between New and Sammie. I want to see more. Not really into Rodmay's character though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im catch up w/ the latest esp now. what a journey these past weekend ! I'm not going lie , I did get teary when they broke up , well , they not a couple offically but ya know what I mean lol , I do hate noble idiocy from Sammy !!!!! The writer is such a teaser , just when you thought the other person realize this cant be the ending and look back , the other danm person turn away in that moment , left my heart in the gutter HAHAHA .

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita
My love had the opportunity to take photos with some great veteran actresses. They went to film Wan Waan Yang Wan Yoo. The other show with Noon is about her fashion line I guess.Too bad won't be able to watch since bugaboo sucks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone tell me what happens to Pinpak in the end?? I never finished the old version =/. I can't stand New's mom and sister lol... they are like overly proud.. so proud that it is disgusting. 

Bua Tong... Goodness I just want to slap her across the face with a durian. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol ^^ With a durian. I never saw the old version but Meow should know. She just recently watched it. Please put it under spoilers. Lol. All I know is that she changed into how Palai was but probably worse since she's already married with kids.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
Lol ^^ With a durian. I never saw the old version but Meow should know. She just recently watched it. Please put it under spoilers. Lol. All I know is that she changed into how Palai was but probably worse since she's already married with kids.The s
The sad thing is it probably wouldn't even hurt her because her face is just that thick! 

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Can someone tell me what happens to Pinpak in the end?? I never finished the old version =/. I can't stand New's mom and sister lol... they are like overly proud.. so proud that it is disgusting. 

from the summary I read in manager.com, Pin ends up divorced with Som. And P'ek's friend(sorry I forget his name) is going to be marry her, but his mother didn't agree because she was married once and have a child. The final result hasn't been revealed.
Pin and Palai ends up to be freind because of their miserable past. I guess there will be a happy ending.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Sammy and Thisa were on Tee Nee Mor Chit mainly to discuss about about their favorite activities and current works. It was a cute episode. When they were wearing the champagne pink fleur jumpsuits, I was thinking that they could have opted for another outfit from Sammy's line since they were in the forest. I'd probably die if I wore that in Thailand's heatwave 555. 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

LMAO with a Durian.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Love it hahahahha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
peachykeen said:
Sammy and Thisa were on Tee Nee Mor Chit mainly to discuss about about their favorite activities and current works. It was a cute episode. When they were wearing the champagne pink fleur jumpsuits, I was thinking that they could have opted for another outfit from Sammy's line since they were in the forest. I'd probably die if I wore that in Thailand's heatwave 555. 
I think those jumpsuits are hideous...They look like PJs with weird ruffles growing on their arms. Her line hasn't been very impressive, considering she has good taste in fashion. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: mongkolkanlakornrainny_newsammthitasammyfangang/ as tagged
Her confidence is coming back. She was super sexy in this scene. Not much New and Sammy scenes today but I enjoyed Pin's story. Ratings for last week's episodes were 6.4 and 7.2. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOL4YzSWrfA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QujMd-kQ9-Q