[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really like this lakorn. Where is everyone? I feel like I'm talking by myself again. Lol. As always, in every thread with Sammy, it's like only me. Haha. This lakorn is super interesting because it depicts real life so well. I actually know some people like the characters in here, well they're not as dramatic, but similar in attitude. I have been on both sides where I have accidentally judged someone or know people who think they're better than others until they experience it for themselves. The plot isn't the most exciting. However, this lakorn is the perfect example of how well a lakorn can turn out with the right script writer and director. It turned a boring plot into a very interesting one and I really have to applaud everyone from the actors to the production crew with an exception of New. I'd replace him in a heartbeat but he's not so bad after awhile.

Nakarin is too good to be true and I actually want to find my own Nakarin who is willing to accept me for me. Here I go again in lala land. This is what lakorns do to me. They set unrealistic standards for my future boyfriend. Haha. I can't wait until tomorrow's episode. There's going to be a lot of bickering between Palai and Nakarin. The kiss scene is coming up! I still love the interactions between Sammy and Matthew more though. Lol. When he touched her arm after visiting her at her home, I was like do that again! Harass her you handsome villain. Lol. In no way do I support that in real life, but I just like my p'eks aggressive. HAHA. I'm imagining Matthew as p'ek in here. Totally ignoring that Pin is his wife.   

cr: sammthita

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, I want to spam w/ you but I haven't watch the lakorn yet lolll. I kept saying I will but never got around to it , plus after reading about how you girl fan Sammy so much, Im curious of her acting too b/c I never saw any of her work ^^^^my damn heart need to stop being picky HAHAHA & make room for newbies ^^ will start on it tomorrow ~

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
SarN, please start on this soon! There's no kidnapping, RAWRs, or slap/kiss. There is only raw emotions portrayed by Sammy and Rodmay. It's more of a reality lakorn. It focuses on societal standards, stigmas, and issues that people may face in their daily lives. It's very relatable and that's why I like it.

Honestly, I have three top favorite actresses that I support and they are Anne Thongprasom, Matt Peranee, and Sammy. These three all have one thing in common as actresses and that is that they're strong actresses who showcase versatility at its best. They can take on any role and nail it without having to rely on a koo jin. They pretty much can generate chemistry with anyone. However, I promote Sammy more because she's not very known for her work. We have very few Sammy fans at AF but she's gaining some new fans as she continues to grow as an actress. I hope she gains you as her next fan. I can't guarantee that you'll like her; I can only hope that you give her a chance and grow to admire her acting as much as I do. I'm glad Ch.7 is giving her the recognition that she deserves.   

sarN

sarNie Granny
I got the weirdest taste though , been watching lakorn for over 20 years & the only actress that have me fan girl is Aff & to be honest , she not much as a good actress like Ann but there something about her allure , can't explain it , I do not have crush on actor nor do I fan girl one , I like them and that it , so weird ! And my newest girl crush is BOW , I don't know why but she adorable to me , out of 20 year 2 woman lol. Real life drama scar me ! I get overwhelmed, I could cry for days . imagine me cry & then laugh all the sudden b/c I realize how silly I'm being lol, Koo Kum had me in tear for 3 days, took Advil for a week , I even stay away from thread that make me sad , I like unreal , fantasy , yeah, the revenge , kidnap ect HAHAHA , OK, I'm chatting away about my damn weak ass heart , I will watch b/c of Sammy and you lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have the same feeling about Aff
Aff advantage is she got the ultimate nek vibe with classic beauty even she was weak actress. Sammy I admit is not everyone taste. I start stanning her during het second leads day and so far I love all of her jobs as nek starting by bodyguard sao

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's getting so good! Like the director said, the patterns are currently shifting and trading places with one another. As Palai's life is getting better, Pin's life is plummeting. I just hate that Fon girl. Girls like her should be sent to Mars. They make Earth unpleasant to live on.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
Okay SarN, p'ek KIND of kidnapped n'ek today. So one partial kidnap/ abduction scene.
gosh, the same thing happen in the bang rajun thread , I wasn't interest in it , b/c they say tragic ending but once I read rscene I was SOLD HAHAHA ( I didn't cry at end just teary eye whew! ). I'm watch it now , that I read kidnap.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, I will catch up...I promise! But it also depends on whether or not it keeps me going. Hehehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo, I will catch up...I promise! But it also depends on whether or not it keeps me going. Hehehe.
I really like the realistic plot. The girls are doing wonder. However, New is New. The script is great. Some of the lines p'ek delivers are swoon worthy but since New is playing him, I can't gush too much over it. Haha. Their kissing scene was something new. It showed n'ek making the first move and p'ek is the one who acts like n'ek. He was shocked and just stood still. LOL. New is kind of a n'ek in here with his pretty mascara lashes and eyeliner.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I really like the realistic plot. The girls are doing wonder. However, New is New. The script is great. Some of the lines p'ek delivers are swoon worthy but since New is playing him, I can't gush too much over it. Haha. Their kissing scene was something new. It showed n'ek making the first move and p'ek is the one who acts like n'ek. He was shocked and just stood still. LOL. New is kind of a n'ek in here with his pretty mascara lashes and eyeliner.
Haha. Yeah, I'm not expecting much from New. I don't know if I can stand him, but we'll see.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiNRjp1ClcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tYbl7UIH1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5gyZkNRT9Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cutFxO8-c8

member101

sarNie Egg
I like Rin but New is the barrier to me being in love with the character. 5555 I like how Rin is such a warm man. He's also very trusting, not judgmental, nice, etc. He has so many good qualities that any woman would want this type of man as a husband.

And I'm so glad Sammy got a chance to play Palai. She's great and her acting is being recognized and praised especially in pantip. Fans there called her a new diamond for Ch.7.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wow, n''ek does kick ass lolll she actually sleep around HAHAHA & I don't mind at all, I secretly want to do that , just can't drag one in bed lol^^^^ I'm at eps. 3 , her bf is cute but he so bad , Sammy seen like a sweet heart to be reang !!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
member101 said:
I like Rin but New is the barrier to me being in love with the character. 5555 I like how Rin is such a warm man. He's also very trusting, not judgmental, nice, etc. He has so many good qualities that any woman would want this type of man as a husband.

And I'm so glad Sammy got a chance to play Palai. She's great and her acting is being recognized and praised especially in pantip. Fans there called her a new diamond for Ch.7.
She has always been their hidden gem. I'm glad they finally dug her out of the rough to let her shine. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Wow, n''ek does kick ass lolll she actually sleep around HAHAHA & I don't mind at all, I secretly want to do that , just can't drag one in bed lol^^^^ I'm at eps. 3 , her bf is cute but he so bad , Sammy seen like a sweet heart to be reang !!!
Yeah, he's cute. He has a killer body too. Lol. I've seen Sammy play rai before seeing her play good so I have the opposite problem. I think she looks too mean to play a sweetheart or weakling n'ek. However, she's able to pull it off well regardless of how she looks. Her expressions are on point. It makes me sympathize with her. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita
So Sammy likes to hashtag team Palai on her photos to promote this lakorn. This lakorn goes up against Margie and Great's lakorn Tai Ngao Jan every Wednesday and Thursday. So Great came to comment on one of her photos saying Team Khun Dtoh (His character). Lol. 

cr: as tagged
Rating for last week's episodes: 6.3 and 6.0

sarN

sarNie Granny
When she doesn't smile , yeah , she look n'rai but when she smile she look sweet HAHA but some how she doesn't look seductive , like wild in bed type , she emotionless in those area .