[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if anonyblue1 is subbing this lakorn. She subs good lakorns. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmcIW20_Ca4
Lots of tension between Rasa and Chanon! I have hope for this lakorn, especially since Min said at the opening ceremony that she thinks this lakorn is going to be popular. Anyone want to estimate the month it is going to air?
And here's a picture that CH7DramaSociety posted on their facebook today

D~D

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
When are they going to continue filming this! I'm getting so impatient here!
cr: fanlakornch7 and chaleaw79
I feel u girl :console:

sadly,there is no update these past few days :no:

And just letting you all know, YES, Anonyblue2001 is subbing this. V(^o^)V

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
D~D said:

I feel u girl  :console:

sadly,there is  no update these past few days :no:
Hardly anyone in this thread besides us and a few of others. :weep:  Is there anyone excited that Om and Min are  reuniting again? It's been since 2011!

Reactions: D~D

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm just going to show a cute video of them because it is so quiet here.
Skip to 42:00 and watch till 42:45. It's so funny how Om touched Min's leg and everyone started ooing and aaing. Min was also attempting to feed him in the flashback video! Om also thought Min was cute before they first started acting together!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP-1kbJWJ-s&list=LL5IAH2OMvp1eDApVLZNR9wA&index=13
Wanna see Om feed her?!
Here is a picture
 Look at Om feeding her! :woot:

Reactions: D~D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Noooooo!!! I'm not feeling this. I don't see that fiery passion/hate/anger in Min's acting. And Om doesn't have those sad yearning eyes either.

D~D

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
Hardly anyone in this thread besides us and a few of others. :weep:  Is there anyone excited that Om and Min are  reuniting again? It's been since 2011!

:ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Just u and me  and it's all good :highfive: b/c we have this thread to ourselves. :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

Looking forward to our all our post. :dance1:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
D~D said:

:ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Just u and me  and it's all good :highfive: b/c we have this thread to ourselves. :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

Looking forward to our all our post. :dance1:
I wanted to like your post, but I ran out of likes. I come here everyday for updates on this lakorn from you. I heard that Min is in China again, but I'm not sure if she came back yet. Maybe that's why there has been no filming. 
 cr: poochdar

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There is something weird about how Min says her lines in here, it's not natural or she's trying too hard to project her voice in a firmer way.

Omg! Om's acting is pretty bad. Why is he so dark in here? The way of how he was just blankly staring at Min reciting her lines...no emotions.