[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

D~D

sarNie Adult
fara_markim said:
OMG They remake this one???
I'm so excited since I love the Kob/Andrew version soooooo much
Oh yes they are !!!! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ
I'm extremely eXcited for this one b/c it's a very good Lakorn , also- Min and Om are in it. like I said befor, I waited for them forever to do a Lakorn and this one is worth the wait !!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ouuuu. Om and Min. Their lakorn was the reason I finally came back to the lakorn life, lol. Maybe that's because I was finally old enough to know how to do my research.  

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ouuuu. Om and Min. Their lakorn was the reason I finally came back to the lakorn life, lol. Maybe that's because I was finally old enough to know how to do my research.  
Lol !!! I completely understand what u mean, im like that as well. Even still- TODAY- doing my own research. Lol !!

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol, right? Back then, I was only watching lakorns with my mom but then I finally realized there were so much more lakorns out there to watch so I started researching on my own, heh. I'm pretty decent at researching now.  :dance1:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Lol, right? Back then, I was only watching lakorns with my mom but then I finally realized there were so much more lakorns out there to watch so I started researching on my own, heh. I'm pretty decent at researching now.  :dance1:
Have you seen Kob and Andrew version ?? I totally recommend it. This news of Min and Om have me so squealing rite now. I LOVE these two !!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
   Memories/Flash back- sorry, i have no idea  ( :scratchchin:)how to make the photo smaller. 

Ntsuab-Ci

No, I haven't since I don't really watch their lakorns. But what's the storyline first? I might give it a try if I like the plot. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
No, I haven't since I don't really watch their lakorns. But what's the storyline first? I might give it a try if I like the plot. :)

Story-Line from Kob and Andrew Lakorn -''Look Mai klai Ton"2000

N'ek- Rasa

P'ek- Chanon

* Rasa mother used to be a maid for a wealthy family .And her half-bother (no one knows that their half) is one of those dumb guy that will just get you piss-off. Lol !!! Before Rasa's mom passed away, she revealed to only Rasa that she was raped and shamed by the dad of that wealthy family while she was working for them at the time. Very upset, Rasa promised to make her birth father to ask for forgiveness at her mothers funeral. She wanted her mothers spirit to rest in peace. Rasa soon learns that her dad is actually the owner of one of the most successful business in Thailand.

* Here we have Chanon who have his own side of the problem. At the age of 8/9 , his own mother left him, his younger brother and their dad for another man. Chanon becomes overprotective of his younger brother who soon falls for Rasa . Chanon does have a girlfriend- their relationship looks a lot more like a good-friend ship / family business type of relationship. Chanon girlfriend is actually Rasas half sister (nicer sister).

FAST FORWARD-------------->

Rasa attempted to confront her dad at work. With no help from anyone (even Chanon) letting her see her dad, Rasa was unable to tell her dad the truth. It goes on for a while untill oneday, Rasa finally got to see her dad- she wanted to talk in private but her dad wanted to hear what she had to say right there and then about all the fuss that she was causing. which lead her no choice but to say/tell the truth in front of her half sisters and Chanon. Everyone think shes a fraud who wants $$$$. But the truth is Rasa didnt care about money, didn't care to be part of a rich family- all she want is for her dad to admit and ask for forgiveness.

SKIP ----> SKIP .........

Along the way, Rasa and Chanon became each other comfort, they help each other solve their problem and fell in L :heart: VE.

(I don't know but Kob and Andrew did such an amazing JOB!!!!!!) :thumbsup: 

Just the though of Min and Om taking on this role excites meeh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets just hope they deliver it.

D~D

sarNie Adult

So.... this is the FAMILY. 

Thank goodness that the wardrobe for this lakorn looks awesome !!!! :phew:  
Cuz u know in Kob and Andrew version, Kob wardrobe was a FLOP.Even worse, her charactor opens a clothing store and the cloths are not very liking.. Lol !!    :lol2:   

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol kob outfit weren't so bad...just simple...she usually wears black (fav color/mourning)....she had blouse and those long skirt...

I still watch kob/andrew (my hubby) version

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I suppose that was the fashion back then. lol I should be old enough to know, but I can't remember. Hahahha! ^^

And yayyyyyyy! I'm so excited!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
lol kob outfit weren't so bad...just simple...she usually wears black (fav color/mourning)....she had blouse and those long skirt...

I still watch kob/andrew (my hubby) version

I understand it was simple, just enough to bare with it.But Kob isjust  darn BEAUTIFUL that I just wanna see her in a better wardrobe. Lol !!

D~D

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I suppose that was the fashion back then. lol I should be old enough to know, but I can't remember. Hahahha! ^^

And yayyyyyyy! I'm so excited!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Fashion back then were not the best, but hey- what can i say, as far as i know these day, fashion are everywhere and it makes a different. Lol !!

Extremely excited as well.  :dance1:

For the past few days, i really thought i was the only one who was only into this lakorn b/c no-ones seems to comment anymore. just seeing 2 new comment got me all hype-up.  :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Cindyy said:
When will this drama air? i cant wait omggg 

OMG, are u excited as well !!???  :shock2:
As for the airing date, I have a feeling perhaps next year. :thumbdown: I'm not sure. 
 I don't really know how long it takes to shoot a lakorn.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Photos !!!

Rasa and her half-sisters

Rasa and her two best friends/room-mates.

Rasa and Chanon "lil brother"

Where is Chanon and Rasa ????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :cry1: :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  

​picture credit to Instagram user !!!!