[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

samn09

sarNie Egg
Hmm...is this Louis' lakorn debut b/c I find his acting is awkward too!

So next week is the end right? I really don't want they conclude everything in ep 20 like how it usually is. Let's see if they give some breathing room and show what happens after all the bad guys get caught and everything settles down.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
thank u na ka!!!

You're welcome!!

samn09 said:
Hmm...is this Louis' lakorn debut b/c I find his acting is awkward too!

So next week is the end right? I really don't want they conclude everything in ep 20 like how it usually is. Let's see if they give some breathing room and show what happens after all the bad guys get caught and everything settles down.

I think this is his second because I believe he did a lakorn with Weir and Tangmo before. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, despite the overwritten plot, this lakorn is actually quite good. It won't be my favorite anymore, but it definitely will be a good one. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
So I watched ep 18 raw, and I didn't understand much about it, but....

So Prince Kamin is to marry Haruethai? And Mattana to marry Makey still? I thought everyone knows Makey is bad and they still want her to marry him? Man, Kamin and Mattana needs to get together already b/c it's already ep 18, I want to see their cute koo gin moments as prince and princess with their love being officially announced!

Um, I hope not. I don't think Mat's parents want to send Mat to hell in Raya. They all know very well that she'll be killed by Hareuthai's dad, so I don't think they want her to still marry Makee. From what I understand it's Kamin who's refusing to take back his earring from Hareuthai. Also, from the preview it seems Mattana and her rebellious self went to Raya on her own, perhaps her plan to do....something? IDK. Haha. 

mia07

Introvert
Alright.. so all day at work I spent the day catching up to epi 18 lol and I think I know why you won't consider this as your favorite 2014 lakorn becuz everything is basically messed up for real! Just seeing the preview of epi 19 has made me speechless but I guess that's drama right? Man.. why does the good people all have to go..? How will they destroy the evil ones? It makes me really wonder how they will end up especially Min bcuz that girl is mentally evil!

So far my favorite character is Haruethai becuz shes so innocent, naive, and considerate which makes her cute. It doesnt matter to me if she ends up with someone or not as long as she gets a peaceful ending but hopefully Mummai just doesnt rush it since there are only 2 eps left.. BTW where the heck has her Mom been..? Hibernating? haha..

I think overall it's a watchable lakorn. Not a lot of love scenes btween Kamin and Mattana so I think people may prefer PA over this one. The concept of this lakorn is greediness and jealousy mainly. I am still wondering about a lot of things because it just seems out of place and unreasonable to why certain things happen...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, it's a watchable lakorn. Honestly I like this one more than PA, I think I've mentioned it before. The story is definitely more interesting. Although it lacks in some areas, it's overall a good lakorn. I like the little not-as-much-as-PA love scenes, because I don't like unnecessary romance. Their romance also makes more sense in here. In PA I don't even know when and why the two fell in love...? In here I see development and progression. 

I feel like because the scriptwriters slowed the pace during the first half they have to wrap things up quickly to finish it in 20 episodes, which explains all the rush from episodes 13-17. They can still finish it up smoothly, but these creative scriptwriters just want to add everything. Haha. I HONESTLY didn't think the island scenes were necessary. Haha. It contained plenty of romantic scenes, but they just weren't relevant to the story as a whole. They were more for fan service. Like I said before at least make Kamin appear dead for a few episodes or less to the enemies, so that we can see Mattana lament his death more (I'm into longing for lost lovers, HEHE) and vice versa. During this time Kamin can also be planning some kind of counterattack. But I guess this is too cliched, eh. *sigh* I can only sigh....

I hope it's just because I watched it unsubbed that's why I'm feeling disappointed. I still have a teeny bit of hope. HEHE. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Phatman, you're way too realistic! Lol. I watch lakorns to fantasize. I love PA because p'ek was clever. He counterbalanced Min's stupidity. The storyline was enticing! You always wanted to know what would happen next. This one is so blah. I don't like Mat's character. She's so immature. It's not as exciting. I just don't see the same unconditional love they had for one another in PA. But what do I know? I'm still on episode 5 and don't look forward to continuing. It had potential to be an exciting storyline, but I don't like the director's vision of how each scene played out. Idk. I think it could've been envisioned differently. I can't quite put my finger on it.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I finally had the chance to catch up on this lakorn and I also say that I like this one a lot better than Pin Anong. PA was good in the sense that the directing and editing was on point as well as Weir/Min's chemistry, otherwise the plot itself is very bland. There were too many stupid characters including the nang aek and honestly way too much unnecessary scenes. This storyline is a lot more compelling and unpredictable and the main leads' love story is more mature which is my cup of tea. Min's acting started off a little dramatic but as the story progresses, her acting continually improves too.  I'm impressed with her emotional scenes in the last few episodes. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Phatman, you're way too realistic! Lol. I watch lakorns to fantasize. I love PA because p'ek was clever. He counterbalanced Min's stupidity. The storyline was enticing! You always wanted to know what would happen next. This one is so blah. I don't like Mat's character. She's so immature. It's not as exciting. I just don't see the same unconditional love they had for one another in PA. But what do I know? I'm still on episode 5 and don't look forward to continuing. It had potential to be an exciting storyline, but I don't like the director's vision of how each scene played out. Idk. I think it could've been envisioned differently. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Hey, you know me, I love fantasizing too! HAHA. Mat isn't actually that bad after she stays in Raya. You can see how she matured and grew up living there on her own. I mean she depended on Min too, but overall she grew up and you can see  changes in her behavior and character. At least she's better than Pin! Haha. Pin was just...urgh, I didn't like her. As for Kamin and Mat's love, you've gotta watch more than 5 episodes to see their romantic relationship grow, woman! Haha. I know what you mean though. :ghehe:

jeedlove said:
I finally had the chance to catch up on this lakorn and I also say that I like this one a lot better than Pin Anong. PA was good in the sense that the directing and editing was on point as well as Weir/Min's chemistry, otherwise the plot itself is very bland. There were too many stupid characters including the nang aek and honestly way too much unnecessary scenes. This storyline is a lot more compelling and unpredictable and the main leads' love story is more mature which is my cup of tea. Min's acting started off a little dramatic but as the story progresses, her acting continually improves too.  I'm impressed with her emotional scenes in the last few episodes. 

Agree! Although, the last couple episodes have been somewhat disappointing. I'll have to watch them with English subs for a better opinion. 

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
Yeah, it's a watchable lakorn. Honestly I like this one more than PA, I think I've mentioned it before. The story is definitely more interesting. Although it lacks in some areas, it's overall a good lakorn. I like the little not-as-much-as-PA love scenes, because I don't like unnecessary romance. Their romance also makes more sense in here. In PA I don't even know when and why the two fell in love...? In here I see development and progression. 

I feel like because the scriptwriters slowed the pace during the first half they have to wrap things up quickly to finish it in 20 episodes, which explains all the rush from episodes 13-17. They can still finish it up smoothly, but these creative scriptwriters just want to add everything. Haha. I HONESTLY didn't think the island scenes were necessary. Haha. It contained plenty of romantic scenes, but they just weren't relevant to the story as a whole. They were more for fan service. Like I said before at least make Kamin appear dead for a few episodes or less to the enemies, so that we can see Mattana lament his death more (I'm into longing for lost lovers, HEHE) and vice versa. During this time Kamin can also be planning some kind of counterattack. But I guess this is too cliched, eh. *sigh* I can only sigh....

I hope it's just because I watched it unsubbed that's why I'm feeling disappointed. I still have a teeny bit of hope. HEHE. 
Hahaha.. I thought I was weird because I too enjoy tortured love because it makes you long for their love along with them.. It is actually more exciting and romantic lol. I don't mind the less romance because it has to make sense why there is love in the first place, not just paste the romance there just for the sake of it.

I enjoy both but I would have to go for this one as well because this lakorn makes me love both the pranangs and also I prefer strong and smart naek to weak and naive ones. Even though they don't have the romance, their bickering is quite enough too. I understand that movies are fictional and fantasy-like but I prefer the films I watch to have a little bit of realistic touch - things make more sense that way to me at least...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder what the ratings were for episode 17 and 18?

OMG I can't believe it's ending in a couple days. I hope, hope, hope they end it well. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
NVM Found the updated pic. HEHE. 
Episode 17: 12.0
Episode 18: 12.1

Thai viewers to do love RAENG~ness. 

mia07

Introvert
Saw some spoiler pictures of the last eps.. hmm.. wonder how everything will conclude. Well its quite obvious how Kamin n Mat will end up but I wanna know about the Rais instead lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Saw some spoiler pictures of the last eps.. hmm.. wonder how everything will conclude. Well its quite obvious how Kamin n Mat will end up but I wanna know about the Rais instead lol
I know, I saw it too. Haha.
I want to guess that the rais are going to....die. First Suthep, then his boss, and then Min. Min's going to regret what she did to Mat and apologize with her last breath. Um, Hareuthai's mom is gonna be exiled, since her hubby is dead. Hareuthai and Sinthorn are gonna start developing sine romantic feelings for each other, finally. Makee's going to repent. Maybe live a quiet life taking care of his crazy mom. Kamin is gonna become King and Mat is his Queen. If not Makee is gonna remain King, and Kamin and Mat love a quiet live with there baby girl! Haha. There you go, my prediction of a typical CH7 ending.

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
I know, I saw it too. Haha.
I want to guess that the rais are going to....die. First Suthep, then his boss, and then Min. Min's going to regret what she did to Mat and apologize with her last breath. Um, Hareuthai's mom is gonna be exiled, since her hubby is dead. Hareuthai and Sinthorn are gonna start developing sine romantic feelings for each other, finally. Makee's going to repent. Maybe live a quiet life taking care of his crazy mom. Kamin is gonna become King and Mat is his Queen. If not Makee is gonna remain King, and Kamin and Mat love a quiet live with there baby girl! Haha. There you go, my prediction of a typical CH7 ending.

Lmao... some of the things you said are predictable and could possibly be true, but after seeing more spoilers... I think everyone will most likely live together and happily. I just hope they don't kill the Rais off just like that. I hate that when it happens because they did so much evil things that their death is just plain and blah... it's like "WTF? That's it!" IDK about Haruethai and Sinthorn though because it seems like she will marry Makey instead? NOOOO! Can Makey just be left alone? LOL. If they are to get married, then what's the point of Sinthorn and Haruethai having that love moment when their hands collided way in the beginning? =_= Please don't ruin it!

This is so cute, especially the top one! =D Min, please break up with your bf and marry Weir hahaha!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just realized that my previous post has major grammatical errors. Haha. I was on my phone and the darn auto correct really can't mind it's own business. Haha.
Anyway, I hope that doesn't happen either. Killing off is too light of a punishment. They need to suffer! I want Makee to be single too. So then he'll reminisce his good days with Karnika and be like, oh how I miss her so much. Haha.

I thought Min was single too. Like reporters are always linking hee to random guys. Haha.