[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

samn09

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Min has a boyfriend?!? I thought she was single. She isn't dating Porshe is she?
yes, i thought she was single too! but idk, she's in her mid 20s, she needs to have a bf sometime

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
yes, i thought she was single too! but idk, she's in her mid 20s, she needs to have a bf sometime
I know right. Her and Weir does look cute together.

High ratings is usually double digit. Decent is above 9. Correct me if I'm wrong friends!

mia07

Introvert
In some recent news and interviews of Min, it's confirmed that she has a bf. Also, when they interviewed Weir about fear kissing Min, he too stated that Min's bf won't mind cuz it's just acting and professionalism.

I can never understand ratings in Asian industries so idk lol..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
In some recent news and interviews of Min, it's confirmed that she has a bf. Also, when they interviewed Weir about fear kissing Min, he too stated that Min's bf won't mind cuz it's just acting and professionalism.

I can never understand ratings in Asian industries so idk lol..
Awe...oh well Mr. S will definitely find his girl soon.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But they've been doing some fan servicing too so that crosses the line for me for someone who has a bf. In one event, they were eating a spaghetti string together like Lady and the Tramp. Maybe Weir's her boyfriend that's why he said he won't mind. Lol. I hope they're not dating! Weir is mine. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG, so they have a daughter at the end or something? I'm seeing pictures that look like PA ending but with a daughter. Cool beans. So all their lakorns have super happy endings.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
But they've been doing some fan servicing too that crosses the line to me for someone who has a bf. In one event, they were eating a spaghetti string together like Lady and the Tramp. Maybe Weir's her boyfriend that's why he said he won't mind. Lol. I hope they're not dating! Weir is mine. 
I know right. I saw that too. They were like all over each other unlike Louis and Tubtim. Haha. It might be chemistry it might be something else. Who knows.

mia07

Introvert
Mahalo said:
But they've been doing some fan servicing too so that crosses the line for me for someone who has a bf. In one event, they were eating a spaghetti string together like Lady and the Tramp. Maybe Weir's her boyfriend that's why he said he won't mind. Lol. I hope they're not dating! Weir is mine.à
Publicity/promotion for their lakorn..? It's possible. They do that a lot in other filming industries to get the fans hyped and at the end, it was just for their movies.. Oh, they also posted a pic of her bf too (well at least I think it is him) and he's someone outside the industry. He's alright looking but whatever floats Min's boat =P

Seeing more spoiler pics, I have a feeling they will have kids too but honestly I don't want them to. Having them to finally be together is enough for me. I also feel that they likely rushed everything =_= I think filming has come to an end because I saw pictures of the after party..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, they're going to have a little girl. I don't really want them to show their kid yet either. I just want them to end up together. Haha. Oh well, what's done is done.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's just, you don't see Anne and Ken doing things like that. They give their significant others respect by keeping things professional as koo kwans. If both Min and Weir were single, of course I don't mind, but being too flirtatious in public is just wrong when one of them is taken. They can be playful with each other but to eat spaghetti together where they're almost doing mouth to mouth is kind of too much for me. Was that even necessary? I wouldn't want Min as my gf if she's doing that with all her co-stars for promotion. She's already smooching them onscreen.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's just, you don't see Anne and Ken doing things like that. They give their significant others respect by keeping things professional as koo kwans. If both Min and Weir were single, of course I don't mind, but being too flirtatious in public is just wrong when one of them is taken. They can be playful with each other but to eat spaghetti together where they're almost doing mouth to mouth is kind of too much for me. Was that even necessary? I wouldn't want Min as my gf if she's doing that with all her co-stars for promotion. She's already smooching them onscreen.    
Haha. It's part of their plan to make people ship them. I actually don't follow lakorn promotions so when I like a couple it's because I like them on-screen not off-screen. I'm not really bothered by their intimacy off-screen, but I understand where you're coming. Hehe.

samn09

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
But they've been doing some fan servicing too so that crosses the line for me for someone who has a bf. In one event, they were eating a spaghetti string together like Lady and the Tramp. Maybe Weir's her boyfriend that's why he said he won't mind. Lol. I hope they're not dating! Weir is mine. 
Ok, now you guys make my curiosity spiked. Anyone has the link to this video you guys talked about?

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! It's the finale. I finally get to know what's the ending :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone catch today's episode yet?? I don't know if I want to watch it now or wait until tomorrow...HMM...

mia07

Introvert
Mahalo said:
It's just, you don't see Anne and Ken doing things like that. They give their significant others respect by keeping things professional as koo kwans. If both Min and Weir were single, of course I don't mind, but being too flirtatious in public is just wrong when one of them is taken. They can be playful with each other but to eat spaghetti together where they're almost doing mouth to mouth is kind of too much for me. Was that even necessary? I wouldn't want Min as my gf if she's doing that with all her co-stars for promotion. She's already smooching them onscreen. à à
Haha.. I understand. It probably just shows how comfortable they are with one another. I'm not sure if that happened before she committed to the guy or after, but I'm sure they both are considerate and understand well enough about personal and professionalism. The thing I noticed is that both post pics of their lakorns on their IGs but when they act with other people, they hardly post anything so is that something fishy..?

phatman said:
Anyone catch today's episode yet?? I don't know if I want to watch it now or wait until tomorrow...HMM...
I didn't catch yesterday's episode but I will after today because I wanna watch both so I don't have to wait..^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Haha.. I understand. It probably just shows how comfortable they are with one another. I'm not sure if that happened before she committed to the guy or after, but I'm sure they both are considerate and understand well enough about personal and professionalism. The thing I noticed is that both post pics of their lakorns on their IGs but when they act with other people, they hardly post anything so is that something fishy..?

I didn't catch yesterday's episode but I will after today because I wanna watch both so I don't have to wait..^^
I know right. My friend who's not into Thai lakorns even asked me if they were dating because they just had so many pictures together. Haha. I'm like how do you even know this guy?! Haha. Apparently her relatives are watching this lakorn too. Haha.

I'm gonna watch it tonight too! Haha.

samn09

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
I finished this lakorn raw so I didn't understand much, but it's a happy ending ka...it's better and more different than i thought i believe it will leave everyone satisfied since it does matches to your comments ka :dance1:

mia07

Introvert
Didn't get a chance to catch up so I'll watch it tomorrow at work.. In the mean time, no spoilers for me =p