[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg u guys are behind so far for the beach scene and kamin blind scene. Kamin gonna see again for this coming Monday. Anyway this Lakorn has 20 epi only not 22 will end this Month :(

if there nothing change the two gonna has third Lakorns for real or maybe 4 lol ð

mia07

Introvert
^ Don't have access to Thai streaming sites so relying on sites that we can only get our hands on lol but its okay since I'm quite busy and only watch whenever I can...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
Omg u guys are behind so far for the beach scene and kamin blind scene. Kamin gonna see again for this coming Monday. Anyway this Lakorn has 20 epi only not 22 will end this Month :(

if there nothing change the two gonna has third Lakorns for real or maybe 4 lol ð

I knew it!! I saw some a picture with Weir holding a stick. Darn. Seems like there's going to be lots of drama. 

-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
^ Don't have access to Thai streaming sites so relying on sites that we can only get our hands on lol but its okay since I'm quite busy and only watch whenever I can...

Yeah, same here.

BTW. I like Akanee and his dad. Haha. They're great comic relief in this lakorn!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
OMG...how can you guys get raw eps? I know for sure I can't find it on youtube!

Dailymotion and newly found Bugaboo!! Here are the links: Dailymotion EP's 1-12 & Bugaboo EP's 1-16

You guys know which song I'm also liking? That one Hawaiin-like song that played during the part Kamin secretly stared at Mat through her window at night time in episode 12. It's such a sweet sounding song. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished episode 12, and omg my biggest fear came true. Didn't like what I saw in episode 12 at all. Grr. Totally unnecessary!! So mad. Not sure if I'm ready for the next part either. A part of me says no because Mat and Kamin's love will be exposed, but a part of me says yes since we'll get to know Kamin's true identity!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, someone tell me if Kamin is the King and Pradtana's son!!

I don't know if the Queen is just misunderstanding or really found out the truth.

samn09

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Omg, someone tell me if Kamin is the King and Pradtana's son!!

I don't know if the Queen is just misunderstanding or really found out the truth.
Thank you phatman for keeping this thread alive. I just started watching it and i love this couple! Weir is just so hot looking in this lakorn!

On one of Min's instagram pic, it was with her and Kamin dressed really royally and her caption was "Prince Kamin and Princess Mattana"...so idk if that spoil anything or she was just kidding

But i would loveee for Kamin to be prince...he has the capability to be a prince...Prince makey is just ehhh...what a spoil brat...no offense

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yes kamin is the king and Praathana son. The queen found the true so she try everything with her brother to kill kamin. I think tomorrow epi kamin know by the king telling him that his kamin dad, soon he will become the king in Raya but he didn't need it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
Thank you phatman for keeping this thread alive. I just started watching it and i love this couple! Weir is just so hot looking in this lakorn!

On one of Min's instagram pic, it was with her and Kamin dressed really royally and her caption was "Prince Kamin and Princess Mattana"...so idk if that spoil anything or she was just kidding

But i would loveee for Kamin to be prince...he has the capability to be a prince...Prince makey is just ehhh...what a spoil brat...no offense
Hehe. I love this lakorn. It's getting more and more exciting! It has potential to be my favorite lakorn this year.

Makee is stupid, but I hope he turns over a leaf. Doesn't seem likely though for a CH7 lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Miley19 said:
Yes kamin is the king and Praathana son. The queen found the true so she try everything with her brother to kill kamin. I think tomorrow epi kamin know by the king telling him that his kamin dad, soon he will become the king in Raya but he didn't need it

SPOILER ALERT!!

Yes! Yes! See, I didn't know if the Queen was just misunderstand or something. So then...all this time the King knew that Kamin was his son?

I kind of wished Kamin kept himself hidden for longer. Episode 13 is moving quite too fast for the pace it's been going so far. Like he should go along with everyone's thought that he's dead, so Min will mourn/question his death longer and then pop up to surprise the bad guys. Oh well, we'll see what's up next.

mia07

Introvert
Guys, stop spoiling it. No fun watching now lol but yeah please next time hide the spoilers for those who havent gotten that far.

Makey will most likely turn over a leaf and Min will probably be jailed or something cuz she done quite some damages already. I wanna see how badly tortured Mat and Kamin's love will be like...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Guys, stop spoiling it. No fun watching now lol but yeah please next time hide the spoilers for those who havent gotten that far.

Makey will most likely turn over a leaf and Min will probably be jailed or something cuz she done quite some damages already. I wanna see how badly tortured Mat and Kamin's love will be like...
Sorry!! I didn't think it'd be a problem since I've been pretty lonely in here. Hehe. I'm glad more and more are coming into this thread. Or should I say people are coming more and more...? Either way more active!! K, spoilers shall be spoilerized!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! It's gone up!! 

Can you give me the link to it's official FB? I have a link to a LRSKF FB, but I think it's not the official one. I don't see that pic anywhere there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love this lakorn so far, but there are a few things that bother me, such as:

1. The setting is too fake and staged, it doesn't feel like a real place. I know it's hard to find a realistic setting, but I've seen other make-believe lakorns with better settings.

2. There are not that many people involved in this lakorn. They should've invested some money on extra actors and actresses. I don't see too many civilians and it adds on to the unrealisticness.

3. Those darn sound effects. ESPECIALLY the footsteps. There was one scene where one of the girls was wearing flip flops and they inserted clickity footsteps. Haha. I thought it was funny.  

3. Action scenes! Hate, Hate the action scenes...period. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SPOILER ALERT!!

NOOOO!!!!! Not Phokin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally cried during that scene. The way Kamin was begging for Phokin's life just made me soo sad! Why?!! Why?!!?!?!?!? Taam mai!!!!! I hope this triggers Kamin to fight back even stronger! And not be such a law-abiding soldier!  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SPOILER ALERT!

How can Kamin not tell his lovers voice. HAHA.
Everything's happening so fast now! I liked the slow speed from episodes 1-12.
I hope Kamin's pretending not to recognize Mat. HEHE.

Now I know why the ratings went up, haha.

I'm writing as I'm watching, if you guys haven't noticed. HAHA. Anyway, honestly Louis' character is quite complex and well written. If the actor was someone else who's more experienced in acting I'm sure Makee will be more tolerable. He's not likable, but with Louis portraying him it kind of makes you hate him more. Haha.