[CH7] La Ong Dao (JSL Global Media)

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I'm kinda enjoying this version even though I feel like the pace is even slower than the previous ones. Now is really graceful as La Ong Dao. She has this way of playing petty, spiteful and stubborn without coming off as infuriating. If another actress was casted, I probably wouldn't be able to tolerate them in this kind of role.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Om is just being lazy with his acting. He's on very good terms with most of the production houses at Ch7 and he's already one of the top praeks so he never has to worry about not getting work hence why he takes these opportunities for granted. If he actually took his job seriously I honestly don't think he's bad at all. Now is really the one carrying on this show which shows how capable she is.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I guess it'll end next Wednesday?

I prefer the original song from Siriam/Waroot's version.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Korakot is probably the most useless P'ek I have ever seen. It's not even Om's acting now. I just find the character useless. La Ong Dao deserve a better guy. A guy that actually work.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The only good one is with Ann S. Kong and Aom’s version was also boring. This classic shouldn’t have been touched

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So how did the N’rai die? It wasn’t shown except the news story. In the last version she was arrested and ParLin.’s wife threw acid at her face. The ending was pretty rushed.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
So how did the N’rai die? It wasn’t shown except the news story. In the last version she was arrested and ParLin.’s wife threw acid at her face. The ending was pretty rushed.
She died in a plane crash just as in previous versions. She tells her mom that she is going back to the United States to redeem her fame, then she will come back, but instead, the newspapers detailed that the plane she was on crashed.

On a side note, maybe my taste changed or something but i remember loving this lakorn so much...but now it is just straight up boring to me. Lol I even dreaded the ending...for once i actually thought they dragged the lovey dovey-ness out too long. The only part i think i truly enjoyed was when she arrived to the birthday “ball” and turned everyone’s heads. i mean, it’s not even really bad acting or anything...just maybe bad editing, scripting, and pacing ? Lol. Well, whatever...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
She died in a plane crash just as in previous versions. She tells her mom that she is going back to the United States to redeem her fame, then she will come back, but instead, the newspapers detailed that the plane she was on crashed.

On a side note, maybe my taste changed or something but i remember loving this lakorn so much...but now it is just straight up boring to me. Lol I even dreaded the ending...for once i actually thought they dragged the lovey dovey-ness out too long. The only part i think i truly enjoyed was when she arrived to the birthday “ball” and turned everyone’s heads. i mean, it’s not even really bad acting or anything...just maybe bad editing, scripting, and pacing ? Lol. Well, whatever...
Thanks...I hate when they only show newspaper headlines or a written note but not read it. I can understand Thai but can’t read it.

lavie93

NY 4ever
I prefer the old version, but have to finish watching this anyway. Can someone send me the links of ep 15? I can't find it on dailymotion. All the link of ep 15 (part1) that i found on dailymotion is not the right ep... Thank you! :)