[CH7] La Ong Dao (JSL Global Media)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's pretty but she doesn't give me a special aura. I saw her in Way's MV. I have to see more of her acting. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Haha she does! It's hard to form a solid opinion on her when she's still fairly new and hasn't acted in many lakorns. I just happen to like her as I've been following her since her Kamikaze days. She's really pretty and confident without trying too hard or coming off as arrogant. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah she was the nang aek in that movie with Toey. I think she has potential. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think La Ong Dao's plot isn't boring but the production who produces it can make it boring. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom and Kong's version was boring. Ann's was ok but could be spicier. I hope they make this version spicy with lots of slap kiss.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She was in Kue Hatta Krong Pipob as the youngest sister right? I was not impressed at all but then again her role was really annoying. I came away from that thinking that Stephanie had the most potential of the 3 sisters so that says a lot.

Ann's version was a lot better than than Aom's. Ann and Oh gave the characters more personality than the newer one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yayyyy! I guess I can be happy that she won't be in Nai Hoi because this cancels things out. It would have never gone to her if she hadn't worked with them in Atitha. I hope she makes a huge come back.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh good! I'll be able to watch this then. I was afraid they would cast people I don't care for. Now hopefully they make it good and not boring.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We'll see how good this will be once we watch Atitha. I'm curious to see how this production is. I love their cinematography though. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yep she played the youngest sister. In my opinion, the role of Praopilas in itself is already annoying to begin with so regardless of the actress portraying her, it would come off as annoying and all the newbies they casted in that remake lacked experience to tackle on that remake. I think Kat does better with tomboy or khun noo roles as oppose to prim and proper ones. I'm cutting her some slack because she's still so new to the game lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wait, so this news is real right? Omg. I can't breathe. Thanks Mahalo for mentioning Mike/Now's reunion at Atithas thread. Goodness gracious. I'm stoked!!!!!!!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, but their first two didn't really revolve much around them. Preaw stole the show in KB and they share screen time with Pooklook and Om in their second one. I'm so happy they get a lakorn with a plot that devotes screen time to only them. La Ong Dao is about p'ek falling for his adoptive sister while hating her at first for inheriting part of his father's asset, which he can only get back under the condition that he marries her. I love love/hate relationships between the pranang. Lol. The past two versions have been extremely boring but it has such a good plot! How can anyone go wrong with that kind of plot? I hope this production gives it a little umph and make it fun.