[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Idk if Imma resume this lakorn tho. As much as I want to cause I wanna know the ending and all that stuff, I'm just getting bored and annoyed.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've been caught up with this thread in terms of everyone's posts but wow, this lakorn is soooo ... I don't know how to put it.
Let's just say I am not caught up with this lakorn and I watch an episode in 10-20 minutes -- skimming like crazy just for Nao even though her character isn't all that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love this lakorn. Lol. It just keeps you interested. The characters aren't too bad. They have their own realistic faults. The only annoying one is Dao and Thep. The others try to change but can't. At least they tried. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Finally, the romance is getting somewhere. I don't know how to say when Tri kept coping with Mint for the sake of his mom's business. Mint finally learnt how to use her brain in bullying by pressuring Tri, trying to scare off Polly and Dok kaew and trying to buy Aom's house. But seriously everyone wants to buy that house. I should have bought it. Just one night and Dao mom is like everything should be forgiven? I for once don't care about Aom's death. But still the storyline is a lot better than its competitor Plerng Chimplee.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Let's just say I am not caught up with this lakorn and I watch an episode in 10-20 minutes -- skimming like crazy just for Nao even though her character isn't all that.
Yeah, call me shallow. I'm watching it because girls are so purrrty. Especially Nao. I don't care about Vee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ok, I lied. These last few episodes have been pointless and redundant! When Aom first sought after revenge, it was exciting. But after she continuously gets bullied in return, I just can't enjoy it as much as I have been. This really should've ended at 12 episodes, a couple episodes after Dao died because it was pointless to even continue the storyline if they were going to write their characters like this. Instead of growing, each character regresses back into who they were or even worse. Thri became an asshole towards Aom and forgets that in order to love someone, you have to be nice and giving. He continues to lead Min on for his mother's business. Min becomes more and more selfish, feeling no remorse. While Thep manipulates Aom into turning as crazy as him. Not to mention all of the side drama with Polly and Dok-Kaew. It upsets me that there still isn't any romantic development between Thrai and Aom. All he does is admires her from afar and feels sorry for her sad life. Come on, you're the p'ek. SAVE HER! But sometimes he creates more problems for her like when he threatened to burn her home. Sigh. Really glad it's ending next week. Once again let down by another Ch.7 lakorn that started off great and had potential but went downhill. I should just stick to watching Moom Mai's production. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Exactly, they shouldn't let Aom be bullied that much. I can accept Tri buying her house to keep in touch with her but he shouldn't try to burn it. Thep is extreme character. He's like Dao who can't accept Tri didn't like her. Now he's left alone, he is trying to do what he thinks is right. Actually side drama is pretty funny. Two girls fighting over a sadist. I mean really how many times would Songpope attempts to rape Aom? If it were me, I would make Aom to get a little revenge first and Mint to fight back only when she knows Tri has a thing for Aom. I'll let Tri be a dark night, pushing Aom to an actress but helps behind the scenes. Aom will be torn between guilt for the feeling she has for Tri and revenge. But when she decided to stop. It was Mint who would chase Aom for Tri.... I like cat and mouse chase games.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wanted Aom to get a bit of revenge to teach Min and Thrai a lesson about their selfish-ness. However, Min doesn't seem to be getting the memo though. Aom can't be nice or mean to her because she receives backlash either way. It would've been epic if Aom was able to spin their heads around and make them both suffer a bit. Then have Thrai kidnap Aom to another island to reconcile and understand one another so that Aom can stop her revenge. Lol. But no, they're just running around in circles for the past 4 episodes.  

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I wanted Aom to get a bit of revenge to teach Min and Thrai a lesson about their selfish-ness. However, Min doesn't seem to be getting the memo though. Aom can't be nice or mean to her because she receives backlash either way. It would've been epic if Aom was able to spin their heads around and make them both suffer a bit. Then have Thrai kidnap Aom to another island to reconcile and understand one another so that Aom can stop her revenge. Lol. But no, they're just running around in circles for the past 4 episodes.  
Isn't that what CH7 is best known for... Drag their lakorn to the max. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Ningwing/ Vee_Weraparb/ StephanyAuernig
They're done filming! I don't get it. Why is Dao in the picture again? And is Min getting married?

Click to see more photos.