[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Why does everyone want to treat Aom like a rag cloth? Yesterday was Tri bullying her and today was Mint? What did she do so wrong?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This whole revenge thing is getting repetitive. It was interesting at first before Thrai and Min started using their money and power to make Aom's life miserable. I guess it wasn't such a smart idea for Aom to take revenge, considering she's poor and they're richer with more connections in the world. Smh. How long will this continue? I don't understand why Thrai is so hostile towards Aom now. He went from loving her to hating her when he was the cause of Dao's death. Can they really blame Aom for hating them? Thrai and Min have no right to even react the way they are right now. Also, Thrai already told Min that he doesn't love her. So why is she still trying to make him her boyfriend or force the idea on him? Isn't Dao's death a lesson for her to leave this man alone? I'm not looking forward to the next episodes because nothing interesting has happened so far besides Aom's seductive dance. If they weren't 20, there would be a bunch of slap/kisses between Aom and Thrai. What a disappointment. Lol.

After failing countless of times, is  Aom seriously going to continue avenging them? Lol. Like come on Aom. Just runaway from these crazy people and go live some where else so Thrai can chase after you and leave Min. I hope Min goes crazy in the end because she doesn't seem to be feeling any type of remorse.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Aom was not trying to revenge. At first, she tried. But she's too nice to consider herself before others. No matter how much her bro is crazy of revenge. She's trying to buy her house and getting Mint to admit of murder. She's not even physical. Only Mint did.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aom is getting revenge on everyone. She's not doing so physically, but she's playing mind games with all of them. She even declared war with Thrai. It's just, she's not very good at doing it that's why it doesn't look like she's hurting anyone. She started to go after them because her brother brainwashed her into thinking that she should for Dao. If it wasn't for him, she'd leave them alone.   

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, she can't even use Mark for her revenge. That's why I said, she's too nice. Thep even opens for her. It's true she's playing games but that doesn't mean she is doing revenge.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I consider it as revenge because she constantly says that she is doing it for Dao. She wants Min and Thrai to pay for Dao's death. It wouldn't make sense for her to go after Min's brother when he is not at fault. Min's brother isn't involved. Her main target is Min and Thrai. In other revenge lakorns, some n'ek also only go after certain people. It depends on the story behind the revenge and who is involved. For example, in Raeng Ngao, Moonin only went after the man that played her twin sister and his wife because they both caused her to commit suicide. She left p'ek, the guy's nephew, alone because he was always nice to her sister and provided her support to do the right thing.

The only reason why you might think that she's not getting revenge is because she's not doing so well at getting revenge. She loses each hand she plays because Thrai and Min have more money to make things happen compared to her. But right now, she's playing mind games to break Min and Thrai up.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Maybe I'm not made for this whole revenge thing. It's hard to hate someone as much as to love. You know in other lakorns, the revenge is done so easily. It's not that easy in real world where money and power influence. If you want the revenge really, you need to be cold and ruthless like Thep. Aom is not. Sometimes, I feel like her character has too much humanity intact. Even though she hates Tri, she can't help but tries to understand him. But can Aom love Tri after all this? Why do I feel Aom does not hate Mint at all.
Does Mint really love Tri? No,she's just so infuriated with him that for looked love is not in the pic. Maybe she wants a marriage like her parents where they fight like cats and dogs.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: NingWing/ NowTisanart/ Vee_Weraparb/ StephanyAuernig IGs

They went to film WWYWY . I thought Now was Noon W. for a minute.

Click to see more photos

tgamber

sarNie Adult
What's with Aom and her weird hairstyles? I noticed as one member pointed out before. She doesn't suit with fluffy dresses too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Maybe I'm not made for this whole revenge thing. It's hard to hate someone as much as to love. You know in other lakorns, the revenge is done so easily. It's not that easy in real world where money and power influence. If you want the revenge really, you need to be cold and ruthless like Thep. Aom is not. Sometimes, I feel like her character has too much humanity intact. Even though she hates Tri, she can't help but tries to understand him. But can Aom love Tri after all this? Why do I feel Aom does not hate Mint at all.
Does Mint really love Tri? No,she's just so infuriated with him that for looked love is not in the pic. Maybe she wants a marriage like her parents where they fight like cats and dogs.
Aom's revenge is very light compared to other lakorns where n'ek or p'ek sets out to take revenge on the whole family instead of particular people. She doesn't have it in her to be heartless, but she does have enough fury to get payback. Hate and love are not very far from each other. You have to once love in order to know how to do the opposite, which is hate. It's true, Aom is too kind to be rai, but she's not your typical weak n'ek who does the wrong thing because she's too nice even though she knows what's right. She stands up for justice. In the real world, revenge is even worse than the lakorn world because people really kill each other without thinking about the value over another human being's life. So enjoy lakorn revenge. Lol. Reality is scarier.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Maybe I have never been furious enough to take revenge. That's why I can relate to her. It's not revenge, just a little payback to calm her fury down. I would be mad like her too.
Steph can't do sexy. You know during the dance scene, Now is sexy enough to pass even with a petite body.
Does clueless-ness run in genetic? Mark is as clueless in love as Mint from the way he keeps chasing Aom.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Maybe I have never been furious enough to take revenge. That's why I can relate to her. It's not revenge, just a little payback to calm her fury down. I would be mad like her too.
Steph can't do sexy. You know during the dance scene, Now is sexy enough to pass even with a petite body.
Does clueless-ness run in genetic? Mark is as clueless in love as Mint from the way he keeps chasing Aom.
Min's brother is adorable. He's not obsessed like Thep's character. How many times did Dao reject Thep, yet, he still wants to save up money to marry her. Steph is sexy in looks. She can totally dress sexy and look sexy, but she can't act sexy. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Min's brother is adorable. He's not obsessed like Thep's character. How many times did Dao reject Thep, yet, he still wants to save up money to marry her. 
but he keeps proposing to her. Even though, his mom and sis hate Aom to death. He keeps refering to Aom as his woman when she's not. He needs to quit before it gets serious.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
but he keeps proposing to her. Even though, his mom and sis hate Aom to death. He keeps refering to Aom as his woman when she's not. He needs to quit before it gets serious.
He never proposed to her. Thep proposed to Dao and got rejected. Min's brother is honest. He tells Aom that he loves her, but he doesn't force her to be with him. He just wants her to open her heart and give him a chance. I think Aom would've if it hadn't been for his mom's opposition. He's just trying to be there to protect her from his family. He doesn't flat out claim her to be his woman. He just tells everyone to back off because he loves her.  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I know Thep is obsessed and with Dao's death, he has hallucinations(which I find is annoying). He's so messed up that I just don't want Mark to be like him. He's too nice and as good as a brother Mint can have. How can he be the only person who knows how to love in that family?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Idk. His family is pretty messed up. I'm surprised he came out normal. Lol.
Me too. And kind hearted as well. I won't mind him getting Aom even though we know he won't. Tri is similar to Mint in term of selfishness. Imagine if Aom/ Mark and Thep/Mint are siblings. I can't think it's fixable.