[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Can this lakorn be anymore rai? It's just 10 episode and there are 2 funerals(Aom's mom and Dao), several betrayals/ backstabbing, 1 accident,1 unintentional killing, another murder attempt (mint to aom), 2 attempted rapes (both by Tri) and revenges all round already. Will there be more death?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Can this lakorn be anymore rai? It's just 10 episode and there are 2 funerals(Aom's mom and Dao), several betrayals/ backstabbing, 1 accident,1 unintentional killing, another murder attempt (mint to aom), 2 attempted rapes (both by Tri) and revenges all round already. Will there be more death?

Since this is a CH7 lakorn, I guarantee it WILL be more rai. HAHA. This is just the beginning. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This week's episodes were crazy!!!! It's 3 am right now, and I'm up studying while watching this at the same time. I still can't wrap my mind around what has happened. The good thing is that it's crazy in a good way. This lakorn has excellent script writing. Each episode draws you in more and more. It's very well paced too. I thought it was going to go downhill after Dao's death, but it's a miracle! They've managed to flip this whole lakorn around and make it even more interesting by turning the game table on the original players.

Now is doing a tremendous job! She went from nice to evil very convincingly. This girl is only 20 years old but already has the acting skills of a veteran. I'm not going to exclude Bo and Stephany either. Bo is great as Dao.  Steph is getting there with more practice. She's improving with each scene. She really has n'ek qualities. I can't wait to see her and Es together. Man, you guys have no idea how many times I've cried during this week's episodes. Haha. Very moved by this lakorn. Although this lakorn has a couple deaths and betrayals going on, it's not really as raeng as other lakorns that kill people off through poison or has people doing all kinds of crazy things to steal people's husbands. Lol. The first death was illness related while the second is a semi-accident. It's pretty PG-13.  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But emotionally exhausted. I can't watch another dramatic lakorn. It's true with Dao's death, the other two actresses got more screen time and their stories improve too. Tri is partially reformed. But the most dangerous and unstable one right now is Thep. He's even using his sis for revenge. I think Mint is bipolar. But I'm not sure Tri's assistant is gay or not. He seems to get well with Chang but in bickering with Chang's assistant too. The characters are realistic. I mean their emotions and stories. By the way, which actress is sexier? Aom or Mint?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've watched a lot of emotionally stressful lakorns and this is pretty chill to me because I haven't abandoned it yet. I don't like dramatic lakorns either, reason why I was going to skip this all together,but I'm glad I tuned in! The girls may look average, but their acting is impressive,with an exception of Stephany. She has a bit more work cut out for her. The most annoying character has to be Dao because she's beyond delusional and selfish. She constantly thinks that Thrai loves her when he never told her so. How does she expect him to take responsibility for her when she was the one who came onto him? He pushed her away a couple times, but the girl clung onto him desperately. No self-respect whatsoever, even while knowing that he's getting engaged to her friend.  Also, if she truly loved Thrai, she'd let him go. Does she really think she can provide him happiness in the physical condition she's in? She doesn't see that she's creating a burden for everyone including her mother. It's not like Thrai knocked her up like in the old version. They could've saved their friendship if they just let Thrai go all together.

As for Min, she acts like her life is so pitiful. She's rich, beautiful, and smart. Even if her mother and father don't pay much attention to her, she has her brother who loves her with all his heart. She acts like she has nothing in her life. It was so selfish for her to ask Dao to make a sacrifice for her over a man who already told her that he doesn't love her! In contrast, Aom is the most pitiful. She has an abusive father, her mother passed away from cancer, and she's poor and about to be homeless. You don't see her running around asking people to feel sorry for her.

I'd have to agree with you Tgamber. These characters are realistic in how their upbringing in dysfunctional families has them looking for happiness in all the wrong places. So when they do find something or someone who makes them happy, they become over-possessive and do everything in their power to make that person theirs.

I just like how through out all of this, Thrai only shows his true love to Aom. He has never shown any real interest in the other girls, only in front of Aom to make her jealous, which he has admitted to her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip/ Nowtisanart/ Vee_Weraparp/ StephanyAuernig/ as tagged
As for who's sexier, I'd have to say Now. In terms of physique and looks, Steph wins, but Aom pulls off the seductive stares and movements better. She does so flawlessly while Stephany seems like she's trying hard to be sexy.

Click to see more photos.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't been watching anything lately...my mind seems to be uninterested at the moment....need to come back...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I saw the pics on IG too. But unfortunately, I can't read Thai. And saw a really funny vid. I thought an AD is dancing on the set but they zoomed in to the other side and showed Aom dancing seductively to Tri. The AD was just following her moves. 555.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hey Mahalo! Es and Stephany's fitting pics are up at Pleng Tawan's thread!!
Yes. I've seen them. Not impressed. Lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
 Me neither. Haha. I don't like what Es is sporting. 
Steph looks like she hasn't shed her Mint character and went straight to the fitting. I'm actually looking towards Athitha and Bo's new lakorn with Michael and Pooklook.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I actually like the idea of Thep & Mint. Man, I don't feel bad for Dao at all... I know I sound so heartless but idk. Not feeling the emotion to feel bad for her. I want to but it ain't there. I feel like she deserves all this. Omg, I know I sound heartless but I'm so serious. Talking about the scene where Thry's mom comes confront or whatever her. And she gets down and begs. I wanted to skip that part because it was pointless to me. .-.

Thry and Aom are so cute tho even though they're back to arguing with each other like before. Even when they argue, it's so sweet, lmao. Awh. I don't like the idea of Aom turning more rai. But she does a good job of it tbh. :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I want Aom to be more rai so Tri and others would know how it's to deal with them. Aom is not typical innocent n'ek. She mostly wanted to avoid troubles but they instead came to her. They are the one who challenged her. I like that no matter how they argued, Tri always looks out for her. I am looking forward to their bickering and their story.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
You guys make me want to continue watching this one.....
It's your choice but I want to squee and shout out my love for Now. She's my new girl crush. I've been supporting her with Michael because their chemistry was wasted in Kom Payabaht. They make such an eye candy couple.