[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Dao and Mint are illusionary. Why do these girls think Tri love them and regard them as precious? I don't care about Songpoke and his gigs. But what's his intention? Aom has bad history with her dad while Tri is with his mom but both of them love them in a way. Aom teaches Tri to think in vice versa Tri teaches Aom to open her heart. Oh the interview scene is cute but who would feed each other like that? Oh what a sweet couple they could have been!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: as tagged
Manager has 12 episodes up right now. I hope it ends at 14 episodes max. Some say Now is a mix of Aum P. and Noon W. I think she has Aum's forehead and Noon's hair. Lol. Besides that, Now is Now. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Dang! Today's episode was really intense. I really have to applaud all 3 girls for doing so well during the rooftop scene, especially Steph because this is a big leap from previous episodes where she really conveys her all her emotions. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode where Aom starts taking revenge on Mint. I still think Aom's character is annoying but Now plays her part so well that I'm excited to see her transform to another person. I'm also so happy for my girl. I knew right from the beginning that Now Tisanart is someone with so much potential but just needs the right opportunity to shine and this is it. Many people on IG and Pantip are finally recognizing what a gem she is. They're praising her acting and beauty and this finally shuts up some of the haters out there lol. She's not just another normal face where people can go nitpicking on her appearance as an excuse to not watch her lakorn. She's more than that. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
jeedlove said:
Dang! Today's episode was really intense. I really have to applaud all 3 girls for doing so well during the rooftop scene, especially Steph because this is a big leap from previous episodes where she really conveys her all her emotions. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode where Aom starts taking revenge on Mint. I still think Aom's character is annoying but Now plays her part so well that I'm excited to see her transform to another person. I'm also so happy for my girl. I knew right from the beginning that Now Tisanart is someone with so much potential but just needs the right opportunity to shine and this is it. Many people on IG and Pantip are finally recognizing what a gem she is. They're praising her acting and beauty and this finally shuts up some of the haters out there lol. She's not just another normal face where people can go nitpicking on her appearance as an excuse to not watch her lakorn. She's more than that. 
jeedlove count me in. Even though I think she has no right to avenge Dao's death, her character will finally act on emotions. I wanna say"Let the show begins". By the way, is really Mint the one that pushed Dao away? Why do I feel like Mint is not conscious at that time? I just love the interaction between Aom and Thep. Maybe because Nao and Arnus did so many lakorns together. A father-daughter, a psychopath killer and a bro-sis. Hahaha. They sold it all. Nao played too many innocent characters, I'd love her to be rai.