[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So KZRZ will be facing the lakorns that a lot of fans are waiting for which means that they might not get the best ratings. It's ok though. I still like it no matter what they receive in ratings.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Their rating is consider good for ch3
Yeah, KC is quite popular just by looking at this forum.

Is KZRZ rating considered poor? I know their previous dramas have better ratings. But even Aum drama which is heavily promoted and hyped got about the same rating as KZRZ.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww....my two favorite lakorns will show at the same time.... Weir/Min and Kim/JJ
I would suggest to watch KZRZ when it is airing live and then go onto YouTube on Ch3's channel to watch Kim/JJ. They normally upload their drama right after it finishes airing on that day. Unlike Ch7's lakorn, Ch3's lakorns are way easier to find. I always try catching Ch7 live and then I always go and watch Ch3 later on YouTube. It's what I'm doing right now with KZRZ and KC

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would suggest to watch KZRZ when it is airing live and then go onto YouTube on Ch3's channel to watch Kim/JJ. They normally upload their drama right after it finishes airing on that day. Unlike Ch7's lakorn, Ch3's lakorns are way easier to find. I always try catching Ch7 live and then I always go and watch Ch3 later on YouTube. It's what I'm doing right now with KZRZ and KC
I usually do this since KC is subbed afterwards. When will CH7 ever think of uploading all their lakorns online? I think this is also one reason why CH3 lakorns are more popular? That's for me though lol

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I usually do this since KC is subbed afterwards. When will CH7 ever think of uploading all their lakorns online? I think this is also one reason why CH3 lakorns are more popular? That's for me though lol
I think so too. Since CH3 have their lakorns everywhere, it's easy to find it and it makes them more well known. In my opinion, Ch3 is more professional than Ch7, but both channels are great.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Why don't they? Seem silly
It's all a big conspiracy to ensure that fans watch it live so that Channel 7 lakorns get higher rating! :) I just kid...:risas3:

I wish it was more available in other media forms because as someone who lives in another country, I can't stay up to watch it live.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
right, Ch7 is stupid. Yes rating matter but what is out on Social Media is more/better. I feel they have less View now that they don't have it as available like before. There is barely any discussion on ch7 lakorn here because ppl are unable to watch!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you guys! And then on their channel, their BTS/news/interviews videos are restricted. I mean it is blocked in some countries. And how will CH7 be popular even internationally if they continue to be selfish!!!Ugh!!! I am happy that CH3 cares for international viewers and social media too. LOL hope someone will start a petition for CH7 to upload all lakorns for everyone and realize that if everyone in the world gets to watch their lakorns, they will be more recognized too hahahahahaha if only we could flood Ch7's social media -_-

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I agree with all of you! I'm kinda lucky that from where I live, Thailand is 12 hours ahead so basically if it's night over there, it's morning at where I'm at. So when KZRZ comes out around 8:30 p.m, I have to make sure I'm awake by 8:25 a.m. I sacrifice my sleep for kzrz. It's worth it for now. When kzrz ends, I'll get my sleep again.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
TV7 seems not to know what Fans want! I only support Weir and Min, I meant if my two favorite stars are moved out from TV7, I may not worry about this chanele at all. ....Ye, and so that's why I love most of the lakorns from TV3, easy to access.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I tried catching this live omg worse lag ever and I don't have this issue with Korean dramas. Is there a live link that actually works for channel 7 even their Bbtv 7 app sucks.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch live from here http://www.ch7.com/live.html
But sometime it is blocked in my country. :fighting3:
Most CH7 videos are also blocked here in the Philippines like WTF CH7?! And I can't watch from that site since it says only people within Thailand can watch it.

DEFINE SELFISH? CH7! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Now I know why most lakorns of CH7 aren't discussed much in this forum as much as CH3 or other channels.