EP 1 - 6.1
Ep 2 - 7.0
Ep 3 - 6.5
Ep 4 - 4.8
Ep 5 - 6.7
Ep 6 - 7.4
Ep 7 - 6.4
Ep 8 - 7.2

We are already in episode 8. Time flies. Weir's character needs to grow up. I feel there is not enough of their scenes.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
I can't find any video for ep 7 & 8! All are saying I can't watch it since I'm not in Thailand... I really want to see what happened and what's going on T_T

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ep 8 is blah, not much pra'nang scenes.........

N'k friend is so blaaah...it's not her Fault the dude doesn't like you, don't get mad at her. Ch 8 is setting up for the "conflicts", Hopefully changes come soon. N'k is now the GM. P'k pride/ego is too much.

His sister "sarcasm" at the board meeting was hahahaa....love her! I think she pair w/bank??? if so hope he shows up soon.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...the sister is awesome...she took bets from the servants on what the dad would do to p'k. She shamelessly took all their $

Not a lot of pra'nang scene ...Bank make an appearance...can't wait. Sassy like his sissy

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I was just about to give up, but my dear Weir and Min make me want to continue. Hope the rest of the story and their acting won't turn me down.

Last edited:

suritha

sarNie Egg
I was about to give up too, but today's episode gave me hope for Weir's character

spanky

sarNie OldFart
n'k got drunk n "seduce/took advantage" of p'k hahaha...

non is such a punk to prim....love how she sass him back, hope to see more of these 2