[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lakornsrok said:
Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed's plot was stupid I have to admit because it was all about the kidnap child and then too many stupid drama in there and the ending wasn't satisfying. I loved Kwan and Win in that lakorn though, I wished there was only more skin ship! There was no kiss for them only cheek kiss LOL That was the first lakorn that I watch of them!! I agree that TMTJ was also draggy because it was more romantic comedy and some drama in there. I really hope this one will be good hehe these both need a slap/kiss!!  :w-scene-pop-corn:  :slapandkissse3:  :r-scene-pop-corn:

Hahaha, forreal girl!
BRRA was cute and all but there was barely any skinship between Win and Kwan since they were presumably cousins.
They were super cute though! And Gino was super cute, too hehe :D
TMTJ was hecka draggy -- it went on forever and we did get a bit of slap/kiss but I would like a better and more organized storyline for them :)
Hopefully this lakorn satisfies our needs!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL I love how you said that yep Ch 7 just wants to drag and drag!! I really hope our WinKwan will have a good plot and the pace will be good. Or idc drag it all you want and just give me lots of skin ship like lots and lots hint hint: Slap and kiss!! :woot:  :woot2:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Say What??! They're reuniting again! Am I seeing this right? I'm a happy girl! =) lol.. But I've given up on Channel 7 lakorn. I haven't watch a good drama from them for a while. If I do watch then I mostly do it because I like the actor(s) and actress(es). We'll see if this storyline gets me otherwise, I'll just watch it because it Kwan-Win couple. These two really need a matrue roles from their previous dramas. I want to see them grow and have better storyline.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
คู่วุ่นลุ้นแผนรัก (Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk - Messy Couple, Love Scheme) Summary:

A romantic comedy. The story of a gardener's daughter who was once labeled as an ugly duckling by the brother of a cold businessman (p'ek). She returned as a beauty girl and charmed p'ek's brother into liking her. P'ek wanted his brother to marry a girl that he has chosen for him for she will help support his company. So p'ek plotted a plan for n'ek to fall in love with him. Love begins to blossom as he gets closer to her. Therefore, the two must choose to continue following their plans or follow their hearts.

Cr: ninja kin from spicy forum

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This production is good based on Lilawadee Plerng. I might just tune in because the plot sounds awesome!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay. The title and storyline sounds awesome and love WinKwan in comedy. Also, my boy Aun Chaiyapol is in here too!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh wow, Jib Keetapat is in here! I am totally a fan of hers. Hopefully she isn't playing the n'rai role. I hate that she's been demoted to rai.. but I guess that's what happens when you disappear for years. Glad she's back though ^-^

The plot sounds good! It's not something completely new, but hey I'll take it. It sounds interesting enough. Plus, it's KwanWin reunion! xD

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
phatman said:
I saw Tawin on the tages and thought it was Navin. I was going to explode from happiness that Tar is going to redeem his pra'ek status finally. Turns out it's only his bro. Haha. Why isn't Navin getting pra'ek roles. He's way more handsome and hotter than his little bro. HEHE. No offense. Oh this weird system.
OMG i know right. hahahaha...Tawin, too small and petite.  Kwan and Tawin doesnt go together at all at least for me. LMAO...