[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omhhhh I'm squealing to myself while waiting for the train to come 5555 Omggg ppl prob think I'm Crayyyyy! OMGG finally !!!! When your first love comes back (Kwan and Win's pairing before KwanWeir and KwanOm), nothing else matters lmao I might be speaking too soon cause KwanWeir haven't done their fitting yet keek OMG omg...life is complete once KwanWeir and Prahet does a fitting hehe

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol Kwan looks soo cute haha and plz tell me bank is the brother!! Oh gosh now she got 2 hotties after her!!! Eeeeekkk

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yep Bank is playing the brother. Gosh 6 years since we haven't seen them together. Seems like Kwan is reuniting with her old costars we haven't seen for so long, Win & Weir. Now when is it going to be Oil's turn haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@tubby;
I think 6 years was a good break as well as with Weir. A lot of pairings now should follow by that despite the demands from fans ^^

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ommgg woohoo oh yeah I'm happy bank is playing the bro!! Yay! 2 real cutie and hotties after the ugly duckling OMG I'm soo excited!!! Hehe they should have Kwan take a photo with both of them hehe since they'll be going after her aww I love how this is gonna be a duckling to swan I love those kinds of stories!!! Thanks for the information Thip!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
A part of me had thought that Win wasn't going to return to acting so those years flew by quick! Oh man...Bank and Win going after Kwan...........eeeeks...I'm so ready for this !!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
A part of me had thought that Win wasn't going to return to acting so those years flew by quick! Oh man...Bank and Win going after Kwan...........eeeeks...I'm so ready for this !!!

Haha, I always thought he was gonna come back while my sisters kept telling me that he wasn't.
I think time went by fast because I fell for many other actors and got new biases during that time, haha.
And yes, Bank and Win look super good. Two good looking guys after Kwan -- now, that's gonna be fun.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Haha, I always thought he was gonna come back while my sisters kept telling me that he wasn't.
I think time went by fast because I fell for many other actors and got new biases during that time, haha.
And yes, Bank and Win look super good. Two good looking guys after Kwan -- now, that's gonna be fun.

Oh yhea, a whole new wave of newbies threw me off track too and I am guilty of that kekeke however one thing is for sure, I never forgot Win's smiles! Imo, Win definitely has one of the best and most cheerful smiles out of the bunch.

eeeks thanks for sharing more bts pics from the fitting Kwan25 <3

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Kwan's wardrobe is looking nice. Love it! I just wished they sorta fixed win's hairstyle. Not liking it much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This production is pretty good. I'm excited!! Love the storyline. I'm going to give Win a chance. He's not someone I typically tune into but good production + good plot + Kwan = why not? It meets most of my criteria of a good lakorn.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, Win is looking so darn good :) Can't wait for his role!
And seeing that old video of them brings back so many feels. They were just babies back then, hehe!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Loving the pics! Thanks Kwan25!!! Kwan & Win are so hot together! I want to see BTS clips of the fitting. I wonder what their interactions are like. Ahhhhhh!
*hugs pillow
OMG OMG yessss ! Kwan-Win make a cute----cute pair! When I think of them, I get the middle school and highschool crushes/first love feels! The butterflies and the pink cheeks and the...okay I need to stop hah