[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish she'd dye her hair a dark brownish color. I'm not a fan of her recent color choices. Too bright and light. I don't like orange blonde or red on her.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I wish she'd dye her hair a dark brownish color. I'm not a fan of her recent color choices. Too bright and light. I don't like orange blonde or red on her.  

Yeah, she's had it in 4-5 lakorns now. I wish she'd change it just so it gives us a different image. That way we can differentiate her characters.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Her wig is a nice color for her skin tone. Not too dark, but dark enough to make her hair look natural. Heck, she even looks nice in my profile pic sporting that seemingly dark hair.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Honestly, I like Kwan is any hair color. The girl can rock it all. lol I do wish she would stick with the dark hair color sometimes, but Kwan wouldn't be who she is without her crazy, nice blonde hair. lol 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
At least she'll be wearing a dark colored wig in this one, lol

I just want to be able to differentiate her characters. All her roles in the past 3-4 lakorns or so, has been blonde hair. From FJS, JSS, HJT, MSRFS now this.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, her hair is so light it makes her look paler. If she goes darker, it'll help enhance her beautiful features. The only time I liked blonde hair on her was during DDH. It had its purpose. It made her look really Caucasian and medieval. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know I didn't like her hair color in Hua Jai Teuan, too orange or red.