[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Even though I did so good catching up on this lakorn last week.. I still have like 50 mins left of the last ep.... Oh, my heart. Can't let it end yet.. but also can't suffer to see what happens though I know what happened. The struggle... T_T

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Me too! Major withdrawal problem here. I can't move on to anything at the moment, so I'm here making gifset of scenes I like lol.

@Katelyn You're graphic looks amazing! You're making me miss them even more now.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Same, I'm having bad withdrawals too. Whenever Wednesday and Thursday come, it just feels so empty. I can't look forward to those days anymore.

@Katelyn Yes, your fan arts are so pretty. Keep them up! I really want to try making one but I don't how you get them so perfect.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@tweedaly
I'm dying of missing them. I'm watching mvs and going on Instagram etc....missing Boss especially! Thanks for liking my creations. I've been doing this for several years. You just need to practice more and know all the different functions. I usually take time to do my creations especially figuring out the best position of the pictures, blending carefully and choosing the right coloring and textures.

Season 2 pls. and more to come.. i wished they'll gonna do a sequel for this lakorn. cause i also have that same withdrawal syndorme name it the not moving on phase of post drama marathons. i hope mik and pim will work together in the future and their height difference were cute.they make such a good pair. daniel and fah were priceless characters. i never watched action drama before and never heard of this drama. thanks to this insta page i checked on lately and found this. i kinda like mafia genres now ever since i watched this and by so far the first mafia type romance drama.why do mik and his goons are handsome. not to mention boom who looks amazing, so many eyecandies in this lakorn and i recommend it to fangirls out there trsut me you'll gonna love it. P.S. the ost sounds great and you'll surely have LSS.

Anyways i dont speak thai but i really want to know what this article say i can't understand anything.as much as i love mik and pim i want to know whether this is a positive news cause they really share a good chemistry in the drama.please people help me translate.a brief desription will do. 14333777_1290966230928232_8720523690463676396_n.jpg . 14333777_1290966230928232_8720523690463676396_n.jpg

actually i'm new to this forum and i'm glad i found it.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Katelyn I can't wait to see them! Your banners and posters are so good. I'm quite mediocre in making banners and posters lol. It's so well done! Keep up the great work there! ;) And thank you for sharing the fanvid! It's amazing! I'm glad there are more fanvids for this lakorn. It really does deserved more attention.

@susielollieantibashers96 Well welcome :thumbup: Everyone here is having withdrawal syndrome lol. And indeed, Mick and Pim are just so visually beautiful together. I just love myself a tall guy/petite girl combo :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I do hope to see the together again in the future. Compare to kdrama world, at least in lakorn there's a higher chance of seeing an onscreen couple pair up again. I hope it's soon! And sorry I can't help you with the translation lol. But it doesn't look like it's something bad. Maybe the reporters asked Stephany what she think about Mick and Pim??? Before MikPim there was her and Mick.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyways i dont speak thai but i really want to know what this article say i can't understand anything.as much as i love mik and pim i want to know whether this is a positive news cause they really share a good chemistry in the drama.please people help me translate.a brief desription will do. View attachment 2653 . View attachment 2653

actually i'm new to this forum and i'm glad i found it.
Hi there! Welcome to the forum/thread! This is the gist of what I understand from the caption of that IG post. Stephany does not fear or felt disturbed by the news that Mik and Pim have explosive onscreen chemistry. Didn't think Mik Pim pair would be so popular even though Mik and Stephany are koojin. Mik must have proved his acting ability.

I hope that made sense.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum/thread! This is the gist of what I understand from the caption of that IG post. Stephany does not fear or felt disturbed by the news that Mik and Pim have explosive onscreen chemistry. Didn't think Mik Pim pair would be so popular even though Mik and Stephany are koojin. Mik must have proved his acting ability.

I hope that made sense.
thank you so much :))))

@Katelyn I can't wait to see them! Your banners and posters are so good. I'm quite mediocre in making banners and posters lol. It's so well done! Keep up the great work there! ;) And thank you for sharing the fanvid! It's amazing! I'm glad there are more fanvids for this lakorn. It really does deserved more attention.

@susielollieantibashers96 Well welcome :thumbup: Everyone here is having withdrawal syndrome lol. And indeed, Mick and Pim are just so visually beautiful together. I just love myself a tall guy/petite girl combo :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I do hope to see the together again in the future. Compare to kdrama world, at least in lakorn there's a higher chance of seeing an onscreen couple pair up again. I hope it's soon! And sorry I can't help you with the translation lol. But it doesn't look like it's something bad. Maybe the reporters asked Stephany what she think about Mick and Pim??? Before MikPim there was her and Mick.[/QUOTA
thank u very much.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I just watched the entire thing in 3 days and whoah baby Mik as Daniel is sooooo dreamy. I don't think I've fangirled this hard since like Willy.

The story is pretty awesome too. This doesn't feel like a Ch.7 lakorn at all. 12 short and sweet episodes and plenty of focus on pranangs and not the bad people and the pranangs aren't total idiots? Sign me up. I was rolling my eyes at the gangster theme again but this might be the best gangster lakorn. Way better than the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series or the Rising Sun series. The trio of guys Mik/Mek/Boom made better and more believable gangsters than Mario/Nadech or the men in the mafia series. Fahsai is a bit too Mary Sue-ish for me but other than that it was great.

And the kisses. Oh man, Thai lakorn kisses are always so awkward to me. Even Weir's all come off like its trying way too hard but Mik is a natural.

I loved the 2nd couple too.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @jeanie1!
Welcome to the club. Yep, Daniel is too dreamy and sexy!! :icon12::love: One of the best lakorn I've seen in a long time. Gosh, I really have to make at least one siggy of Daniel only...drooling.

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I really miss this lakorn. I browse thru other lakorns here and there. I'm not glued to them like I am with this lakorn. Sure is missing the casts! Missing Mik. Can't wait to see him on screen again. I would love to see Pim in another good lakorn. She has that classy beauty look when she's dressed up. So elegant looking.