[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Marigold, lol, you're one offensive fan. Everybody here have different opinions. To each his own. No offense. Steph is sure gorgeous girl, but she can't act even if her live depends on it lol So maybe her acting makes her dislikiable for us. And goodness how many times you're going to say that you're quit this topic and then you return again. Laughing at you lol

Sylvia Christopher

A Burnt Child Who Dreads Fire
^ @Sylvia Christopher
I've seen Mik with glasses and he does resemble that Clark Kent kinda look. He could pull as Superman. He actually played a superhero before.

Wow sweet smile and that was for Chen Ming? :risas3: Thanks for sharing! With his hair down and not gelled, he looks young and boyish!
Every time I rewatch KLKN, I'd discover a new thing about Mik, Seriously, I don't know much about him. Previously I'd only watch a lakorn if NY were in it, guess I should try see other pairs too. As for Pim, I think she's very gorgeous, I hope she was born with what she's got, she didn't go under the knife or something to look like what she is today, otherwise I'd be admiring the surgeons' work instead.

Sylvia Christopher

I'm sorry for you for having to say this. Stephany is 10 times way prettier than pim. Pim is cute. She's mature and innocent for her age but she try's to act old. She's like a Arianna grande wannabe-you can clearly tell.
And speaking of unattractiveness. Perhaps ur just ridiculously blind. maybe u only dislike steph because one she's more prettier than pim n two u watch mik and pim first. In a way I don't blame you. If u don't have anything nice to say. Keep it to your self(words of wisdom for u there). Stop shamming people because ur opinion are irrelevant. say no more fam. Outta here... Bye
"Stephany is 10 times way prettier than pim", that's according to you, everybody is entitled to her own opinion, it's not like I said it was a FACT that Stephany was not beautiful, it's just according to me, just like when I say Persian cats are not as cute as Maine coon cats, or I hate pink, so what's offensive about that? It was not about having nothing nice to say, I was just stating what I personally feel, It's as if I was saying if I were a guy, I'd choose a girl like Pim, that's all. And I'm glad I watched KLKN and not Talay Fai, And yeah, you should go play somewhere else.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1
I completely agree with you. Just way too many bad guys. The repetitiveness is really bad. :facepalm: They both have more lives than a cat! LOL
Yeah I kept hoping someone would just make cuts of Mik/Steph scenes but no such luck. Typical Ch7. That's why I put off watching this one for awhile and was pleasantly surprised. But you know Talay Fai was more popular and got better ratings so go figure.

I don't want Mik stuck with a "koojin" though. His hotness needs to be spread around. I'm kinda sad he didn't get to pair up with Mai and Baifern before they left Ch7.

i think mik and steph were koojin because of talay fai. i mean they have established a huge fanbase beacause of the show. And here i am hoping that mik and pim will pair up together again. i wanted to watch talay fai before but i couldn't find any subs available at that time and after reading your comments i think i'm gonna skip that lakorn. being fangirl is really hard sometimes you heart is left broken because unexpected things happen.

both pim and steph are gorgeous looking people.steph looks foreign because of his ancestry while pim is naturally pretty. i mean whenever you see actresses up close they kinda look different on tv and i think there a hundred times prettier in person.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Stephany is pretty in a mature way but her acting isn't all that great yet. I've seen a couple of her lakorn. Her crying scenes aren't as convincing and a bit stiff.

Pim is pretty too but more so her age. Her acting is better than Stephany in my opinion. She nailed her character on point in this lakorn.

Sure both can improve so we'll have to see in their next lakorn. Everyone have their favorites and have to respect that. I don't think anyone was really bashing on Stephany either. If they were, there wouldn't be anything nice to say at all about that person. We can critic their skills since we are watching their lakorns.
:))))))

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
i wanted to watch talay fai before but i couldn't find any subs available at that time and after reading your comments i think i'm gonna skip that lakorn
Oh no. I hope I didn't turn anyone off from Talay Fai. It's worth checking out the first few episodes, if you're a fan of Mik cause his character, Techin, is pretty different from Daniel. I think the first 7-8 episodes are ok then I couldn't take the constant bad guys going after Mik/Steph anymore and gave up. Seriously in one episode, there was like 4 different times when the bad guys came after them and their life was in danger. Multiply that with 12 episodes and you see my point. But the scenes with Mik/Steph are cute before all they did was run away from bad guys.

KLK is definitely the better script. I think if they had cut off like 4 episodes from TF it'd be better. But because it was getting such high ratings, Ch7 extended it. They always do this with popular lakorns, get greedy, extend it and it all goes to the crapper.

To change from the actresses talk, Mik has definitely improved from the first time I saw him in Kue Hatta Krong Pi Pope with Sophie. I remember thinking he was cute back then too but his acting was so bad. He was only in it for 1 episode but still it was bad and his accent was a lot stronger too. Now he just needs to work on his body lol. Its better in KLK but he needs to gain some muscles. In TF, anytime he was shirtless I was like, focus on the sexy face! And his paleness almost blinded me too.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe I was missing out on this lakorn when it was airing. A couple of friends recommended this to me so of course I was intrigued and finished it within 4 days lol. It's been so long since any lakorn has held my interest until the end, especially one from Ch7.

Kudos to Tie for doing a wonderful job of producing this because it really was well executed. The storyline was intense, the script was well written, all the character were equally charming, memorable and well developed. It has all the key elements to a good masterpiece. Cinematography, editing, music, just a lot of it was beautifully done minus the choreography (which is given because we all know Thais can't really do action).

Mik was so swoon worthy with his portrayal of Daniel. Is it just me but he's like a Mario 2.0 who is taller and more farang looking? lol. He's quite a charmer, reminds me a bit of Willy during his prime time. None of Ch 7's actors have appealed to me until this boy came along and so I hope he maintains his good qualities and continously improves himself. Pim was adorable as Fahsai, maybe sometimes a bit too cutesy but she has this sweet quality to her that makes her likeable. She hasn't changed all that much since her younger days. I will always remember her as Khun Neung's sister in Neung Nai Suang, Ken and Janie's version. Both of them together make such a sweet pairing. There's just something so endearing about seeing a tall, broody and protective praek with his much smaller and petitie nang aek. Mek and Namwan were suprisingly cute as well. At first I was like, wth Tie stop casting Namwan with younger praeks just because she's your good friend hahah but in the end, their pairing worked out.

In regards to Talay Fai, I think if you're a fan of Mik then it's something worth checking out just for the sake of seeing his versatility. Techin wasn't all that likeable as a character but Mik was hot as an aggressive praek. It was good up until around ep 8 where the storyline just went in circles with the whole killing spree. If you're not into nam nao lakorns then maybe avoid it but for me, the fact that he had good chemistry and physically looked so gorgeous as a duo with Steph made up for the lack of a storyline.

Honestly, there's no need to compare the two actresses or the two lakorns na. Pim started off as a child actress so she has plenty of experience that contribute towards her acting abiltiies today. Steph came into the entertainment through competing for Miss Teen Thailand so their backgrounds are completely different. Everyone has their own ideas and definitions of good acting, beauty etc. so we can all agree to disagree :)

Last edited:

Sylvia Christopher

I don't feel like watching Talay Fai because I've decided not to, though I now consider myself Mik's fan, I might feel differently about him if I do. I'd love to see him paired up with Pim once again but it doesn't mean I want him to be stuck with only one koo-jin, I don't think he's gonna find someone and cling to her forever like Nadech and Yaya. These two have been together since they were teenagers, and made themselves exclusive for each other.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's another totally awesome mv. :love::icon12: It fuels my fever for Daniel and FahSai even more. Daniel is one dangerously handsome devil!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe I was missing out on this lakorn when it was airing. A couple of friends recommended this to me so of course I was intrigued and finished it within 4 days lol. It's been so long since any lakorn has held my interest until the end, especially one from Ch7.

Kudos to Tie for doing a wonderful job of producing this because it really was well executed. The storyline was intense, the script was well written, all the character were equally charming, memorable and well developed. It has all the key elements to a good masterpiece. Cinematography, editing, music, just a lot of it was beautifully done minus the choreography (which is given because we all know Thais can't really do action).

Mik was so swoon worthy with his portrayal of Daniel. Is it just me but he's like a Mario 2.0 who is taller and more farang looking? lol. He's quite a charmer, reminds me a bit of Willy during his prime time. None of Ch 7's actors have appealed to me until this boy came along and so I hope he maintains his good qualities and continously improves himself. Pim was adorable as Fahsai, maybe sometimes a bit too cutesy but she has this sweet quality to her that makes her likeable. She hasn't changed all that much since her younger days. I will always remember her as Khun Neung's sister in Neung Nai Suang, Ken and Janie's version. Both of them together make such a sweet pairing. There's just something so endearing about seeing a tall, broody and protective praek with his much smaller and petitie nang aek. Mek and Namwan were suprisingly cute as well. At first I was like, wth Tie stop casting Namwan with younger praeks just because she's your good friend hahah but in the end, their pairing worked out.

In regards to Talay Fai, I think if you're a fan of Mik then it's something worth checking out just for the sake of seeing his versatility. Techin wasn't all that likeable as a character but Mik was hot as an aggressive praek. It was good up until around ep 8 where the storyline just went in circles with the whole killing spree. If you're not into nam nao lakorns then maybe avoid it but for me, the fact that he had good chemistry and physically looked so gorgeous as a duo with Steph made up for the lack of a storyline.

Honestly, there's no need to compare the two actresses or the two lakorns na. Pim started off as a child actress so she has plenty of experience that contribute towards her acting abiltiies today. Steph came into the entertainment through competing for Miss Teen Thailand so their backgrounds are completely different. Everyone has their own ideas and definitions of good acting, beauty etc. so we can all agree to disagree :)
Yes, kudos to the team for making one of the best lakorn this year!! I haven't watch any Ch. 7 lakorn in a while. I didn't watch it when it started. I was hooked the first 2 episodes and it took me several days to catch up to episode 10. So I was able to watch the last 2 episode while it was airing. I agree with you that Mik looks like Mario and Willy combined. :love:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Personally I don't think it's necessary to compare Stephany and Pim. They have completely different image; Stephany portrays a more sexy, matured, healthy (she's a fitness maniac apparently), elegant image, even though she's the younger one among the two lol. Whereas Pim is more of the cute, bubbly, young, fresh, almost-like idol image. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so there's no need to claimed one is better looking than the other. They both are beautiful young women.

Acting wise, well Pim does have more experiences, so to compare her with Stephany who's relatively new to the showbiz is also unfair. Everyone has to start some where, whether Stephany can act or not is something we'll have to see in the future. I've only seen her in one lakorn, and sadly to say the lakorn itself isn't good enough for me to determine whether she can act or not. I mean the lakorn is so bad that I thought Mick was bad too lol. Thank goodness for KLKNNHJ, otherwise I would've never find this beau. Honestly, every actors need one good lakorn/production under their name to prove their acting ability, and I think KLKNNHJ is that one lakorn for Mick, well at least for me since I've only seen two of his lakorns lol.

PS. Okay I just when to look up Stephany's filmography and she's in a lot more drama then I thought lol. More than Pim! Well Pim has quite a bit as a child actress, so if you included those than I guess Pim has more, but as an adult actress, Stephany definitely has more. I read somewhere that Pim actually took a break from acting which is why she doesn't have much in the year 2008-2012. Does anyone know what she did in between that time, like music or studying??? She actually acted in quite a lot of ch3 lakorns. I wonder if she didn't take a break from acting, would she be under ch3??? I would love to see her with some of my babies in ch3 lol. Sorry ch3 biased here :lol:

With that being say, has anyone seen the teaser to Mick's new lakorn? The one with Weir and Kwan and that one girl I don't know lol. It looks so good! I'm not even into action genre but I swear Mick is making me want to watch all these action drama. I will definitely check that one out when it airs. I think in about a week or two. Eh!!!!

Awww thanks for the pictures and fanvids. They look so cute. They're so playful with one another, such goofballs :lol: I've noticed that they tend to do that peace sign and cover each other faces with it. Mick did it to Pim a couple times in the past, and at the event bts interview they attended together Pim did the same to Mick lol. They're adorable. I saw a clip on IG during the rehearsal for the concert event where there were men holding umbrella for the stars, well we all know Pim is a shorty, right? Well since she's so short the man holding the umbrella for her couldn't cover her well from the sun, so Mick was super nice trying to adjust the umbrella to match Pim's height :icon12::icon12::icon12: And then there's the occasional teasing from Mick, the pulling of her hair/bun, or offering his nasty, sweaty towel to Pim lol.

I really don't need to be obsessed with another onscreen couple. They are my second lakorn onscreen couples this year that I've been quite addicted too :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE="With that being say, has anyone seen the teaser to Mick's new lakorn? The one with Weir and Kwan and that one girl I don't know lol. It looks so good! I'm not even into action genre but I swear Mick is making me want to watch all these action drama. I will definitely check that one out when it airs. I think in about a week or two. Eh!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know that Pim was in Neung Nai Suang -Ken/Janie's version. I went to look at yes, that still look like her now hehe. Some peeps are gifted naturally too in acting. She sure could act then too...

I can't wait for Mik's new lakorn with Weir and Kwan. Excited b/c it's airing soon yay! We'll have to Spam on that one too...