[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep. 9 was cuteness overload! Argh, I just love them together! Their bts is adorable. They can joke and trick each other freely. I wouldn't mind if they dated. =P

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
as of now I think Kwan is still dating her bf :( But I still love my OK couple's chemistry they are just soo HOT together heheh and also episode 10 today I love the sofa scene hehe it was soo cute them sitting next to each other and just enjoying the company haha soo cute Khem goes and look for Chanon to see where he went. Then she sat next to him and they just had flash backs and all of them were Khem no Kwanta woohoo!! I think next week Chanon finds out about Kwanta and Pracha oooh!!

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I'm back its been ages.....and for some reason couldn't log in as myself so this is the new me sigh.... :cry: wait a min its a new better me OM is with me on here forever ehehhe.... on a brighter note this lakorn is totally rocking my socks lately.....OM is mighty FINE no wonder it seems kwan can't take her hands off him in most of the BTS clips I've watched lol who can blame her he's like a walking sexy piece of hotness overload <3 about time he is casted with someone I like. I use to ship Min with him but that boat has sunked hahha I'm sailing away with the OK couple the chemistry is just too real oh and btw  before I blah on about how hot OM is maybe I should get to the real reason why I created a new account just so I can comment in this thread lol :p sadly for those of us who don't speak thai I manage to find a blogger who is doing summarys for each episode she's pretty good/detail better then RAW right here is the link for anyone else who wants to read. CREDITS/PROPS to her..... subs are slow and lately I've been dying just understanding  a few words here and there is  :rant:
Read away fellow OK shippers: http://popv.wordpress.com/category/thai-drama/jao-sao-salatan/

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
I'm back its been ages.....and for some reason couldn't log in as myself so this is the new me sigh.... :cry: wait a min its a new better me OM is with me on here forever ehehhe.... on a brighter note this lakorn is totally rocking my socks lately.....OM is mighty FINE no wonder it seems kwan can't take her hands off him in most of the BTS clips I've watched lol who can blame her he's like a walking sexy piece of hotness overload <3 about time he is casted with someone I like. I use to ship Min with him but that boat has sunked hahha I'm sailing away with the OK couple the chemistry is just too real oh and btw  before I blah on about how hot OM is maybe I should get to the real reason why I created a new account just so I can comment in this thread lol :p sadly for those of us who don't speak thai I manage to find a blogger who is doing summarys for each episode she's pretty good/detail better then RAW right here is the link for anyone else who wants to read. CREDITS/PROPS to her..... subs are slow and lately I've been dying just understanding  a few words here and there is  :rant:
Read away fellow OK shippers: http://popv.wordpress.com/category/thai-drama/jao-sao-salatan/
thank you for that link Kellyom ohaha yes yes I was so happy when my OK couple got to pair up but I am more excited for their next lakorn.!! Their pairing sure was quick!! haha which makes me more excited!!:eek: anyways welcome ABOARD hehe I used to climb on the ship of kwan and win but now win is far far away hehe soo then Om is my next shipper with kwan heheh so I jumped onto a new boat but if win ever comes back idk LOL haha and ohh I agree with you for us non thai speakers it's very  hard. thanks for the link yep i have checked her blog before her translation are soo good and I hope that she does continue because I love it!!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the clips, Kwan. That second one is hilarious and cute. The hostess was saying that accidents can happen at any time, and then they show the scene where Khem accidentally slips and Om catches her and he gets caught saying, "[You're] heavy!"

Kwan: I was changing the lightbulb because it's dead, right?
Om: Right, the light was dead.
Kwan: And when I fell, he got to catch something light.
Om: Yes.
Kwan: I was lightweight. I didn't feel heavy to him at all.
Reporter: Is that true, P'Om?
Kwan: Yes. (Om laughs.)
Words on the screen: He was asking him, Kwan.
Kwan: I answered for him so he doesn't get tired.
Om: She's not that heavy.
Words on screen: Don't say it while gritting your teeth.
Kwan: Why don't you open your mouth?
Om: All right, I will! (more serious now) There are more cute scenes to follow. Please tune into Jao Sao Salatan.
Hostess: Since they're so sweet, it will be hard to break them apart. Tune into Jao Sao Salatan tonight.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally caught up! That Nom lady is back. I'm so annoyed by her creepy overacting faces. Haha. Nice to see Nin warming up to Khem. How many more episodes do we have? I feel like it's heading towards the end since Khem figured out about her sister and Pracha. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why ep.11 is not up yet :(

Speaking about EP. 9&10, there was a lot of sweet scenes of Non & Khem. whooowhoooot !!! I love how Non warmed up to Khem's pinky swear even when he thought the idea of doing it was immature lol Now that made me squeal >.<" After they both made up, there was nothing but LOVE AND MORE LOVE that Non wanted to show/express to Khem. Non is really into this KWANTA which is Khem(NOT THE REAL KWANTA lol) and this time around, he's not going to let anyone get in between them. The scene where he got upset at Kwan for not showing up at the interview was just tooooo cute and when it was time to sleep, Khem was discontent when Non didn't show up for bed time. Aweeeeeeeeeee, she's fallen for him. She knows she can't fall asleep without Non sleeping by her side >.<" 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i like kwan and om... but I think I lost interest...it's kinda dragging for me....hopefully next week it move fwd a bit

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
Kinda feel that Way too.. I really Love their cemistry, but this week episode were dragging a bit and sometimes like I kinda lost my interest.. I like this drama a lot! seems like next week become better ^^

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
So it seems like next episode Chanon will find out that Kwanta is actually Khem. Seems like Kwanta is still alive?!