[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
aughhh they're soo cute together!! Gosh haha I totally love them aww Kwan is just like a princess in that white dress..Their chemistry is even through photos too aww!!<3

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
lol it makes me wonder if it is really spicy haha funny cuz there are so many pieces of pepper in there hahah

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
it appear she doesn't want to marry either but she invested in Chanon more.....mmm...
I don't know. It seems like she doesn't want to marry Chanon since she took off, but she signed the marriage license and even dressed up in her wedding gown for the wedding. You don't do that unless you were planning to go through with it. My guess is that Kwan had planned on marrying Chanon (because he's rich), but something spooked her right before the wedding so she decided it was better to just cut her losses.

ip.smilez said:
Geezzus, we get to see more of Kwanta's true colors through Pracha's eyes. If you think about it, Pracha wasn't even a bad guy to begin with. I mean, the man loved Kwan without realizing she's a fox :tease: and got backhand.  :blink:  :wacko: She's the one who created that living/breathing monster so there's no doubt he won't strike back 100 times even worse. I can't believe Kwanta tried to escape while wearing a wedding dress and heels. haha Pracha jai aon ae after hearing Kwan's fake pitiful words...smh...he should've never waver to her damn words lol And sadly, she never even love him one bit. sia dai jing jing urieeeee.... I honestly forward ep8 just for the OK scenes  :p  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
Regardless of his sincerity toward Kwanta, I still think Pracha is a bad guy. His animosity toward Chanon isn't completely due to his jealousy of Kwan. He's also after Chanon's wealth and business, which he would have gone after whether Kwanta existed or not.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Om is Kwan's best co-star, besides Win. xD
Can't wait for this weeks episodes.

We're getting to see more and more of Kwanta's true nature. I wonder where she's been hiding if she's still alive...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Haha.. I love today's episode when Khem went back into her room and was like, "Whose honeymoon room is this? Did I go into the wrong room?" That's right girl, your husband wants to sleep with you XD

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yes yes yes!! today's episode was cuteness overload again too!! more cute scenes haha i love Chanon's way of trying to be romantic i think that it's soo cute!!<3 haha Khem was like what is it then Chanon was like did you steal it haha soo cute Khem got forced to put the ring on hahah too funny man lol anyways can't wait for that scene up there I hope it's a success KISS Plzz!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
I wanna watch Kwan and Om - actually catch up.. Where's everyone watching this with english sub?
Anodchobling on youtube only subbed episode 1 i don't know if she will continue its been weeks already but so far i think we're all watching RAW cuz we love our OK couple ehhe