[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I started watching it and did a lot of ff. I also skipped episodes to the latest. Guess I expected much more. Could aslo be that I had a hard time watching it on Youku.

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
OMG IT'S GETTING SO GOOD! i seriously can't wait for next episode, it's so interesting and i can't wait to see everyone's reaction about kwan's true identity, especially chanon! :woot2: :dance1:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
loving this lakorn so much...love khem's witty comments to her "hubby" all the time!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yayyyy Chanon finally found out. I'm so glad the secret wasn't dragged until the very end. Heheeh loved how non protected Khem from puu because Khem is his wife haahha Khem was trying to say no and that Priya is his gf :p aweee I felt sad for Priya for sec there cause Yothin also lied about his sexuality. Like what Priya said, their friendship can remain the same but he's not the same person.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
LOL! Because I am a BIG fan of Sud Sai Paan, I just had to reply hehe.  In Thitit's defense, he later confessed (like at the very end...seriously, the last 2 minutes of the lakorn) that he knew Gandawasee was not Gandamanee when they slept together.  He was afraid to reveal that in fear of losing her.  
The beginning of ssp was good n got dumb later esp. Knowing he slept with both sisters like u mention in the last episode. I thought he was still a virginn just for n,ek.

That's kind of dumb. If there's a twins everything looks alike and all. How can a guy like thitit can tell they're r different by sleeping with both sisters. When he can't tell by the looks n attitude. Besides guys don't think with their brains during xxx. They use their little guy to fulfiil their needs. That is so fake thitit can tell both girls apart by sleeping with them

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Forgot to mention that janya kwanta bbf is part of killing her friend. And I thought she's good and I wish I have a good friend like her. I got this from spicy. I tell everything to my bbf its not unusal for janya to knows chanon info. Even personal stuff my friend n I talk n share abt.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
o.o   i guess there good reason since Kwan screwed over her friend...but that is a surprise since there was no real indication from what I can see

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was also thinking about Janya too and how she knows so much about Chanon, ex; the robot. Who would know such personal information? She mustve liked him too..OMG Spanky I am just as surprise as you are.