[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
hi guys!

Any good direction in where I can watched the dubbed versions? I've taken a break after watching Weir and Thisa's drama but kept popping up on my facebook feed and I haven't yet recieved any info as to where I can watch it.

I promise I'm no troll lol
Um, from what I understand, the only way to really be considered a non-troll is to sign up at their website by paying a fee to watch the subbed dramas. Sorry, they used to do it for free but too much abuse from trolls and leeches who took advantage of fan subs, so they have to resort to fees while the drama is airing to protect their hard work and from their files being taken down. The link to their Facebook is a few pages ago. It has a link to their website on there.

We honestly don't have anything to do with them. Lol So telling us that you're not a troll, we can only direct you to their Facebook, but can't provide any links. Sorry. And the only method to watch them is via fees, not free.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
No one is catching it live? Haha, I tried but nothing works, so I'll just be patient and watch it later. I'll try to do screenshots later on if I have time.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
So many cute scenes already! That's what I like about Maysalin. She has a nice personality. She's not stupid stubborn or not yet. Hahah. Man, the chemistry is burning me up. Eeeekk!

I'll watch it later. It's too annoying refreshing my browser every 30 seconds because of connection issues. Man, it feels so weird to watch Thai dramas live again. I am CRAYYY for this drama!

Ele

sarNie Adult
49FCF302-F523-4376-B541-4B232776EEC1.jpeg 1EFC117B-5D24-4149-A705-7CCB539AE5E0.jpeg 62D92ED8-4AF1-49A9-9EEA-7A234DAA22DE.jpeg 00DF4CDA-9810-4C1D-A94E-5E1576FDA775.jpeg FD0304BF-7C25-47AB-9733-3ECC5F9BC32F.jpeg I am watching this live without understanding Thai . Now ,they are going on their honeymoon and they are having fun as well. Kun Maysarin seems to fall for kade . However, this paparazzi keep following them.
Ruth’s mum is so mean to Pim, even though, she knows pim’ a pregnant. And their moms like to fight each other.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
They're very thorough with the development of Kadedan and May's growing feelings for one another. It's so weird hearing May calling Kadedan, Khun Kade. Hahaha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, their chemistry is off the charts. Their cute and touchy scenes make me giggle like a little girl. They're not cringy.

In a way, I feel sorry for fans who can't watch it due to so many restrictions and abuse that subs aren't easily accessible anymore especially here since a lot of people on this forum don't know Thai. That may be one of the reasons why there's no one in here with me. Hahah. I'm just spazzing by myself. It's okay. I really love this drama and wish I can do more.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
their scenes are natural and they look very comfortable with each other. The only other couple that has this level of chemistry in my opinion is Ann and Ken.

I tried watching it on bugaboo but it wasn’t allowed in my region. It’s so hard to find ch 7 lakorn anywhere.

Rita

Nadech <3
Yeah, their chemistry is off the charts. Their cute and touchy scenes make me giggle like a little girl. They're not cringy.

In a way, I feel sorry for fans who can't watch it due to so many restrictions and abuse that subs aren't easily accessible anymore especially here since a lot of people on this forum don't know Thai. That may be one of the reasons why there's no one in here with me. Hahah. I'm just spazzing by myself. It's okay. I really love this drama and wish I can do more.
im planning to watch it tonight. i'll spaz with ya, don't worry!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Those trolls are another level, they even resorted to calling & abusing & insulting subber the troll are so delusional & Ignorant & stupid plus they have so much free time & now they even created tons of faked accounts & pretend to be subber & asking for donations I cannot believe them i hope those idiots leaches learn their lessons.
Bet those trolls were the one who ratted them out and got banned. Maybe they're around here too.

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
WHOOOO!!! First time I am so into a Channel 7 lakorn. I tried with Mik and Steph's Fire series but the plot was too tedious.. Get together, misunderstanding, get back together, misunderstanding, etc. xP Kadedan is my kind of pra-ek though!! Hehehe. And he wasn't forceful and his kisses are enjoyed by both!!! Hehehe. I like Pook in here too!! THE CHEMISTRY IS EXPLOSIVE. I love Mik's tiny smiles when he looks at Pook and how he is always amused at her antics. And also how their fights dont stay fights because Kadedan is mature enough to know that Maesarin doesn't mean them. LOVING THIS. ARE THERE OTHER LAKORNS LIKE THIS OUT THERE?
And yes! Those trolls :( I think the problem is, even if you want to pay, you can't do it anymore? Only those who donated right at the beginning have access! But they may post on their public page, so we need to wait for that! Meanwhile, I am watching Chinese subs (while pausing every minute to read) at very slow speeds. :p

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Also, Pin and Saruth suck! THEY BOTH WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.. Pin got pregnant, and instead of making the 3 logical choices (keep the child, abort the child or tell the child's dad), SHE let Kade take responsibility?! WTH. And then abandon him at the altar. Wow. If I were Kade, it is like I sacrificed my possibility at finding love by choosing to marry you, and you stepped all over me instead? And now it makes sense why both of them didn't publicize their marriage. And Saruth!! He had the gall to ask Mae for money to support him and his new wife? WHAT THE HELL. Has he not hurt her enough?!

achimay18

sarNie Egg
All the episode 4 sweet scenes between the pranangs are too adorable! May is slowly starting to fall for Kade, I mean who wouldn’t! The guy is doing everything to win her over. Although I’m still not sure what the real reason is that Kade loves May, maybe because he was her first? But I do like how he respects May in giving her space, so gentlemanlike.

Pin and Sarit are annoying me, especially Pin. They’re both selfish and use others or want other people to solve their problems. Hopefully we see more development in their scene.

Not looking forward to the drama coming soon.