[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
She is so passionate but why she plays all of her roles the same ? Her facial expression and bodylanguage scream "sour". She thinks too much. Her acting ruined the remake of that Noon lakorn imo.
I understand it's your opinion and I respect that, so that's why I'm going to drop this subject because there's no use in talking about someone's acting. It's subjective. I ain't here to try to convince anybody that Pook is a good actress. I'm just saying, this is a fun lakorn to watch. It's light with lots of skinship and a decent storyline right now. If you can't hang because of Pook, hey, that's alright. We still enjoying it. Haha.

80% of actresses date or are pursued by Hisos. That doesn't make them gold diggers. In this day and age, it's called being an opportunist. It's their life, let them beat to their own drum. Name an actress you like and I bet she has gone out or will end up dating or marrying a Hiso. 90% of Thai entertainment news is about dating. It's hard for anyone to escape those questions.

Dearest

恋の予感
Gosh, Mik is dreamy and at this point, I'm watching for him hahaha. :p

Does anyone know what days this lakorn airs? Maybe I'll try to catch it live somehow.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She needs to be more at ease. Mik is not holding back which is good. The character is the type he has acted before so he is owning it. Drama is guilty pleasure

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
she was okay in the lakorn with mike but her best performance with weir, but after that they kinda gave her the same sad & damsel role , i hope in the future she stays away from those role because it too repetitive & boring but check this lakorn out if you like & have time because the storyline is nice & so far it is okay, you never know maybe you like it if not just drop it.
I bet you her next lakorn with Min she will give that same "save me" vibe.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Pooklook is one of ch 7 top actress right now, she proved herself with the lakorn with Weir. It’s just that she has been taking on way too many dramatic roles, I’m happy that she has taken on a different one for a change. She’s actually adorable and funny in this one and the chemistry between her and Mik is amazingly great! I also love her with Mike as well, she had me cracking up in Nai Hoi Kamin with the red ant scene lol I don’t think she is one dimensional at all, she’s way better than a lot of actresses out there which I’m not going to name plus she is definitely gorgeous.

Rita

Nadech <3
why does it seem like no one likes pooklook? i don't usually watch Ch7 lakorns so i dont know who is hot and who is not but from ep 1, it looks pretty okay

MTan

sarNie Egg
why does it seem like no one likes pooklook? i don't usually watch Ch7 lakorns so i dont know who is hot and who is not but from ep 1, it looks pretty okay
I’ve not watched her previous dramas so couldn’t comment but I think she is doing fine in this one. Her chemistry with Mik is off the charts in this drama.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I personally think Pooklook is an AWESOME actress. To me, she's one of the best at Channel 7. I felt like she did so well speaking the esarn accent in Nai Hoi Tamin! She also did really well in the lakorn with Weir. I agree that I don't see her in the same roles as she played before, which is hard to do. I admit that I didn't like Mae Ai Sa Eun but I don't blame Pooklook or her acting. I blame production, editing, directing, etc. that made the lakorn a disaster. Pooklook did really well learning the dances too. I also watched her personal IG videos of her teaching Aum Patcharapa how to speak esarn/Lao. It was cute haha and I appreciate her for putting her all and learning the roles to her best capabilities. But I know everyone has their own opinions and stance on her. There's some actresses that others think are super talented whereas I just think they're ok, so it's understandable haha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It just seems that way at this forum but Pooklook is widely known as a good actress in Thailand. You have popular actresses and then talented ones and Pook is in the talented category. For sure, once her contract ends with Ch. 7, Ch. 3 is going to grab her. Directors to producers have been eyeing her.

I'm so active on this thread. Haha. I have a lot of down time, so just surfing the net for old videos and interactions between Mik and Pooklook, reading news, and interviews.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never really followed Pooklook's work. Though to be honest I don't follow many people are Ch7, just Mik and Steph really. But overall, I like her in this lakorn so far.

Dearest

恋の予感
Ah man, did Mik let himself go. He doesn’t look fit like before. He’s flabby here. Does he not workout anymore?
Hahaha! I thought the same as well lol if only he worked out more to get a six pack. Ughhh just imagine :naughty2:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! I thought the same as well lol if only he worked out more to get a six pack. Ughhh just imagine :naughty2:
Lol honestly Mik does not work out much or at all to the extreme. I rmbr his last lakorn with Steph - he said she could outrun him!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@sarN lol! as always! i seen some clips here and there of them two and they always kissing or touching each other then making eye contacts hehe

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Whether shes an good actress people are allow to have their own opinion, even about other actresses. I havent seen any other of her works, so for me shes bearable to watch so far than certain "top" actresses that i cant stand.

among other thing too:risas3:
Hahaha good to see you out again...i haven't seen you online for a while last time was Buppaesunniwaat.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I agree with the ppl who say pooklook is a turn off.
Her personal life is just too distracting let alone I can’t stand her acting.

And if you think she is innocent you are naive. seriouly cant you find any other okay-ish actress to be a fan of?

It is true you don’t necessarily become a gold digger if you are dating a hiso. but faking to be courted by hiso just because it raises the profile and then being publicly denied to be courted by the hiso himself is just hilarious.

Oh and meeting a premiere league player at a party when the club briefly visited thailand and it obviously was not taken seriously by the player and then your favorite none gold digger actress claimed to the media that she was invited to visit him in England. Did I mention he was divorced because of domestic violence? Imagine how desparate one must be to be seen “courted by a hiso” .

maintaining a image of “look I am constantly pursued by hisos/i am popular among hisos/ other ppl can fxxk off” doesn’t really make you really attractive to hisos lol. it only tells the world you are a gold digger and you try too hard.

i watch lakorn for many years and have seen lot. i can tell you out of all the actresses who are dating hiso she is "special". :rolleyes: My list about her is long and I can go on forever.

Too bad there are too many ignorant idiots calling me disrespectful. YOU HAVE TO EARN PEOPLE RESPECT. because they don’t come freely.

Last edited: