[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

meredo

sarNie Egg
judging from the fact that pooklook is your goddess....i can safely say you're delusional idiots.

and BTW, i dont usually attack ppl, only when they attack me first.
i only lefted comments about the celebrity is not my cup of tea, why you so insecure and got personal first?

especially you had to ask me what was going on with her, lol

trust me , ignorance is not bliss. only makes you look stupid stubborn and mental.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What am I reading in here?? Lol. Damn y’all hardcore :p I like Pooklook, but seriously I can’t take it how they always make her look so bland. Idc for this Mik guy... sorry. Plus I can’t watch ch7 anywhere so no point on getting hyped for this lol aha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What am I reading in here?? Lol. Damn y’all hardcore :p I like Pooklook, but seriously I can’t take it how they always make her look so bland. Idc for this Mik guy... sorry. Plus I can’t watch ch7 anywhere so no point on getting hyped for this lol aha
He's so tall and handsome!! Lol

I'm going to wait til it finish then buy a subscription to seesan.tv. going to just do it monthly so that there's no repeat of losing money from site closing down

I love the ignore list, so quiet. :risas3:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love the second teaser! It seems like there are sooooo many skinskip scenes. I'm so jealous of Pooklook because she has so many hot scenes with Mik! The chemistry seems to be sizzling hot! She's beautiful and her acting is superb too, but I'm a loyal Steph and Mik fan hahaha.