[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Oh right, he is going to be serving. Lol. He needs a break anyway from lakorn bc he's Ch7 giving him all the good lakorns.

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

6 months no since he volunteered? I think if they were drafted then 2 years?

3. Thookatha

Thookatha sarNie Elites

Oh wow, pooklook is very pretty in here! But some highlights they put on my baby mik’s hair is weird-looking at some angles!!

4. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

He need to stay. Ch 7 doesn't have good looking p'ek. Just Weir and Mike, Mic that I like.

S.J.M likes this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I don’t know exactly how the system works.

6. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Lol Mik and Thunwa is the only Ch7 praek I like. I'm neutral with Wier, Om, & Por she otherwise there's really no one else at Ch7.

S.J.M likes this.
  7. koojin

koojin Happy New YEAR 2019

Bts of jaosaojumyom. Man I love pooklooks laugh 55. I just realized that In this lakorn both pa’ek and na’ek comes from good status. Pa’ek is a Hi-so businessman and na’ek is a hi-so celebrity. Not a lot of this happened. Lol usually in most lakorn, one side has to be poor.

MKfan132, little22, mey198 and 4 others like this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Oh that’s great, it looks good but I hope they don’t add to much misunderstanding.

9. koojin

OMG! I can’t wait!!! Jao Sao Jum Yorm official OST MV ❤️ This song seems to be expressing na’eks feelings. “It’s you right?” The one my heart has been waiting for...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    MKfan132, Tresor_moi, mey198 and 2 others like this.
  10. koojin

11. koojin

Yayy! It’s airing tomorrow!! Who’s catching it live. Maybe me... any links you guys can give me. I just downloaded the ch7hd app. But yeah. I’ve been strolling through IG and I feel like they gave too much away... like way too much spoilers for this lakorn. I get they want us to FIN before the lakorn starts airing but dam... it spoiled the anticipation a lilo. kinda didn’t like it... but oh welp. Let’s support this lakorn and share our thoughts tomorrow. Hope more people will join.

S.J.M likes this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I will join, if the live link works for me.

13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

If I hear pooklook cries every ten seconds in this lakorn and keeps having a down face the entire show I will loose my shit.

14. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

She cries all the time it’s annoying and has the same face expression. Drives me crazy.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  15. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

In episode 1?

16. koojin

I think we can also catch it live on ch7hd ‘s FaceBook page right?

17. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Loved episode 1 :).

Ariaryasha likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Is there a link to the 1st episode?

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

@ch7 I like Es and Bank Artit as well. I don't find Thanwa appealing. Not a fan of his lips and chin area

20. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Mik is so hot as always, but omgggg how many times does he gotta kiss Pooklook! Lol. And it's always mouth to mouth!!!! Stop please. I'm so jealous! Jelaous for myself and my MikSteph ship too! Hahaha.