[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Oh right, he is going to be serving. Lol. He needs a break anyway from lakorn bc he's Ch7 giving him all the good lakorns.

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

6 months no since he volunteered? I think if they were drafted then 2 years?

3. Thookatha

Thookatha sarNie Elites

Oh wow, pooklook is very pretty in here! But some highlights they put on my baby mik’s hair is weird-looking at some angles!!

4. little22

little22 sarNie Juvenile

He need to stay. Ch 7 doesn't have good looking p'ek. Just Weir and Mike, Mic that I like.

S.J.M likes this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I don’t know exactly how the system works.

6. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Lol Mik and Thunwa is the only Ch7 praek I like. I'm neutral with Wier, Om, & Por she otherwise there's really no one else at Ch7.

S.J.M likes this.
  7. koojin

koojin sarNie Hatchling

Bts of jaosaojumyom. Man I love pooklooks laugh 55. I just realized that In this lakorn both pa’ek and na’ek comes from good status. Pa’ek is a Hi-so businessman and na’ek is a hi-so celebrity. Not a lot of this happened. Lol usually in most lakorn, one side has to be poor.

little22, mey198, jjinxx and 3 others like this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Oh that’s great, it looks good but I hope they don’t add to much misunderstanding.

9. koojin

koojin sarNie Hatchling

OMG! I can’t wait!!! Jao Sao Jum Yorm official OST MV ❤️ This song seems to be expressing na’eks feelings. “It’s you right?” The one my heart has been waiting for...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 6:32 AM
    mey198, HNA0 and S.J.M like this.
  10. koojin

koojin sarNie Hatchling