[CH7] Jao Sao Chaang Yon (Markgwa Fun) : Chap Varakorn/Ching Ching Krita

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 26, 2017.

1. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Skimming episode 7, things are certainly moving fast but man episode 8 seems like it'll be way more fun and dramatic

Does anyone know how this lakorn is doing in terms of ratings?

Koy123 likes this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

60CFBE09-38C7-42B2-A5F7-3BA7C5947DC9.jpeg Here are the ratings. It did so much better than ch3 prime time lakorn, which it’s no surprise.
    Credit to fanlakornch7 IG

xcinsationalx likes this.
  3. xcinsationalx

Yeah idk about the other Ch3 lakorns, but I know James & Yeena's lakorn isn't doing so well. I'm currently only watching two airing lakorns. This one and the one with Mik & Pooklook. Though I do plan to watch Louis & Yam's lakorn once that's completely subbed.

4. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 lakorn get decent rating no matter what.

I'll wait for more ep. Since this is a daily lakorn

5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, I’m currently watching this right now. The storyline is nothing new. The n’ek is cute, but p’ek is whatever. I can’t seem to get into Pooklook and Mik’s lakorn even tho there’s plenty of kisses and all.

6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Sometime fin skinship isn't all that....it's the heart of it...

I love kdrama fight for my way for the heart....the friendship and reg. People fighting for their dream and love along the way.

Koy123 likes this.
  7. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I am not watching Pooklook and Mik as well. Kissing and all just could not make me get into it. I watched some of James but only 10 minutes in I dropped the episodes and watched another one to see if it's improve. I like this one.

8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I like both actors, but I just can’t seem to watch them together. Not going to even watch James and Jeena lakorn. It sounds like a sloppy storyline.

9. xcinsationalx

Just watched episode 4 with subs and lol I love that she nicknamed him Phu Bear

10. xcinsationalx

Alright, since it's not tomorrow yet I thought I'd look for BTS for fun

They're cute BTS too lol

11. xcinsationalx

I think Chap looks better with his hair down

thunder143 likes this.
  12. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

there's already ep 7 & 8??? didn't this lakorn started on august 13 and aired for monday to wednesday?? considering the dates, only 5 episodes should only be available with episode 6 to be aired today...?? or did i get it wrong??

13. xcinsationalx

Oh episode 8 isn't out until today lol, I meant from the preview episode 8 looked good. It's an evening lakorn so it's Monday-Friday.

thunder143 likes this.
  14. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

oh, thanks for clarifying... do you know where i can watch this on raw??? even though i can't understand, i want to get tidbits of the leads' lovey dovey time...kekeke

15. xcinsationalx

I mainly watch it on watchlakorn.in sometimes you can find the raws on dailymotion as well but it's harder to find

thunder143 likes this.
  16. xcinsationalx

Lol love how the secretary in this lakorn totally fangirls over Phu and Meena

thunder143 likes this.
  17. xcinsationalx

Vee and Palin need to go take a hike! They keep trying to stand in the way of the ship.

thunder143 likes this.
  18. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

A good evening lakorn so far!

Attached Files:

19. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

upload_2018-8-28_14-26-2.png

This lakorn is the true winner and for a while ch7 hasn't reached 6 rating almost for months most of their lakorn so far was 5.

thunder143 and xcinsationalx like this.
  20. xcinsationalx

Yay! So glad that it's doing well! Hopefully, this means more work for Chap and Ching Ching.

Ss I finished catching up on the subbed episodes and honestly I can't believe Tee. First, he's all if I can't have Meena no one else can and now he thinks she's a gold-digger? o_O But to be fair it sucks that the family always excludes him from all their plans, I wish someone would tell him the truth so he'd stop misunderstanding everything.

spanky and S.J.M like this.