[CH7] Jao Sao Chaang Yon (Markgwa Fun) : Chap Varakorn/Ching Ching Krita

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Skimming episode 7, things are certainly moving fast but man episode 8 seems like it'll be way more fun and dramatic

Does anyone know how this lakorn is doing in terms of ratings?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 22913 Here are the ratings. It did so much better than ch3 prime time lakorn, which it’s no surprise.
Credit to fanlakornch7 IG
Yeah idk about the other Ch3 lakorns, but I know James & Yeena's lakorn isn't doing so well. I'm currently only watching two airing lakorns. This one and the one with Mik & Pooklook. Though I do plan to watch Louis & Yam's lakorn once that's completely subbed.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 lakorn get decent rating no matter what.

I'll wait for more ep. Since this is a daily lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah idk about the other Ch3 lakorns, but I know James & Yeena's lakorn isn't doing so well. I'm currently only watching two airing lakorns. This one and the one with Mik & Pooklook. Though I do plan to watch Louis & Yam's lakorn once that's completely subbed.
Yeah, I’m currently watching this right now. The storyline is nothing new. The n’ek is cute, but p’ek is whatever. I can’t seem to get into Pooklook and Mik’s lakorn even tho there’s plenty of kisses and all.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sometime fin skinship isn't all that....it's the heart of it...

I love kdrama fight for my way for the heart....the friendship and reg. People fighting for their dream and love along the way.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I’m currently watching this right now. The storyline is nothing new. The n’ek is cute, but p’ek is whatever. I can’t seem to get into Pooklook and Mik’s lakorn even tho there’s plenty of kisses and all.
I am not watching Pooklook and Mik as well. Kissing and all just could not make me get into it. I watched some of James but only 10 minutes in I dropped the episodes and watched another one to see if it's improve. I like this one.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I am not watching Pooklook and Mik as well. Kissing and all just could not make me get into it. I watched some of James but only 10 minutes in I dropped the episodes and watched another one to see if it's improve. I like this one.
I like both actors, but I just can’t seem to watch them together. Not going to even watch James and Jeena lakorn. It sounds like a sloppy storyline.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Skimming episode 7, things are certainly moving fast but man episode 8 seems like it'll be way more fun and dramatic

Does anyone know how this lakorn is doing in terms of ratings?
there's already ep 7 & 8??? didn't this lakorn started on august 13 and aired for monday to wednesday?? considering the dates, only 5 episodes should only be available with episode 6 to be aired today...?? or did i get it wrong??

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
there's already ep 7 & 8??? didn't this lakorn started on august 13 and aired for monday to wednesday?? considering the dates, only 5 episodes should only be available with episode 6 to be aired today...?? or did i get it wrong??
Oh episode 8 isn't out until today lol, I meant from the preview episode 8 looked good. It's an evening lakorn so it's Monday-Friday.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Oh episode 8 isn't out until today lol, I meant from the preview episode 8 looked good. It's an evening lakorn so it's Monday-Friday.
oh, thanks for clarifying... do you know where i can watch this on raw??? even though i can't understand, i want to get tidbits of the leads' lovey dovey time...kekeke

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, thanks for clarifying... do you know where i can watch this on raw??? even though i can't understand, i want to get tidbits of the leads' lovey dovey time...kekeke
I mainly watch it on watchlakorn.in sometimes you can find the raws on dailymotion as well but it's harder to find

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 23680

This lakorn is the true winner and for a while ch7 hasn't reached 6 rating almost for months most of their lakorn so far was 5.
Yay! So glad that it's doing well! Hopefully, this means more work for Chap and Ching Ching.

Ss I finished catching up on the subbed episodes and honestly I can't believe Tee. First, he's all if I can't have Meena no one else can and now he thinks she's a gold-digger? o_O But to be fair it sucks that the family always excludes him from all their plans, I wish someone would tell him the truth so he'd stop misunderstanding everything.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw the preview for episode 13 and ugh the ex-girlfriend is back :mad: And poor Meena looks like she's about to be kidnapped like wtf no! I'm sure Phu is going to make a big mistake as usual and side with the ex-girlfriend. Meena will leave him and Vee will be more than willing to be there to comfort her. Then we'll probably get that scene where he's giving her flowers but she throws them on the ground and walks off with Vee :( But it's fine Phu deserves to be jealous and sad for a while :p