x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Edited:

Political conspiracies or not, I know 1 thing, I really enjoy this Lakorn and the pairing.
Kwan & Tui is eye candy. teehehe  :dance2:
Oh, and does anyone know Sammie's character and when she shows up?
T'ser doesn't show her. Ithink...

Great pictures btw! Thanks for sharing kawn25! kob koon na ka!  :heart: 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I hope the user that I found on Youku is still uploading this. He/she hasn't updated yet. I'm praying that Channel 7 doesn't find out our little secret streams of their lakorns on Chinese websites. Lol. Seems like some users on Youku are afraid to upload any of their lakorns in fear of their accounts terminating. A majority of the ones I know of stopped updating Channel 7 lakorns. If it wasn't for Weir and Kwan being there, I wouldn't really care. Haha. But unfortunately, one of my two favorites are going to be there for awhile.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok. Not amazingly good though. You should give it a try yourself because sometimes we might like different things. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
We've waited so long for FJS and wowww, all I've got to say is that "It was definitely worth the wait" <--- this is what I've been seeing on IG how it was worth the wait....
And yes I agree ! Since my sister was watching it, I decided to watch it with her while she was going onto ep.3.....omg i was hooked...(Still need to go watch ep.1 & ep.2 tho)

FJS is magical...IMO :p
heheeh I am having fun with the names of the characters/towns!!! Shariff, Bushik, Sheikh Asman, Jauof, Shakakah, Muskas !! Love it :)
The cast to the soundtrack(OST), characters ouiiii chawp mak arrr.....I think of Fall when I hear the ost...so freaking beautiful!!!
I haven't been watching any of Kwan's lakorns for so long and after watching this one, I know exactly why she's one of my favorite actress. 
Kwan has one of the most charming and charismatic smiles ever....I love this girl to pieces...she's gorgeous!!! *Makes me want to watch DDH again
In 2010, I remember making a comment about Kwan and Tui's pairing on how it was a bit awkward, now I eat up my words. 
They have chemistry heehhe I love how Shariff will purposely tease Michelle(Tafa) just because she was disguised as a boy hahaha He's so mean :p
You can definitely see that the love Shariff has for Michelle is visible, ( I believe it was love at first sight for him?). Shariiff had to hold back when he was still under King Ahmed because Michelle supposedly was his concubine, but whooooo once they were running away in the desert, Shariff sure took advantage of their time/hardships together to show her his true feelings.I completely understand why Michelle didn't want to be just Shariff's first wife because she was an orphan and she didn't know what love is. If she's going to receive love, she wants it all to herself........huhuhuhuhuuuuu *dabs my eyes....Shariff broke my heart when he tried making it sound good as possible when Michelle asked how much longer do they have before they die? Tui's acting right there was amazing!!!!! Although I still can't forgive him for his role in "The Head Wife" with Poh !!!!! Arghhh anways, these two have gone through hell together !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So close, but so far away........their embrace in the middle of the tents was touching!!!!!! You see how much they miss each other and how much they yearn for each other's touch !!!! I find the intimacy between Shariff and Michelle very warm and heart-wrenching.......ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "there's so much REAL LOVE there between the characters Shariff and Michelle" 

I know that Tik Shiro(Uncle/King Oman) is getting into character and everything but, he overdoes it =x mai wai arrr I can't stand it ><" As well as Amy's performance !!!
Arnus Nok and Kwan are all in the same lakorn again. The first one of them three together was freaking chaotic, crazy and just tooo much !!! Whoooooooooo !! lol anyways, eeeekkkkkks I'm on to ep.8......... 

LOVE LOVE FAH JAROD SAI <3

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought Tui's okay with real kisses. That kiss was nothing! HAHA. 

I feel bad...I haven't been keeping up. I feel like it's the same thing over and over again. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I thought Tui's okay with real kisses. That kiss was nothing! HAHA. 

I feel bad...I haven't been keeping up. I feel like it's the same thing over and over again. 

I don't think Kwan does real kisses? Kwan25 correct me if I'm wrong, besides the one she did with ahem ahem Weir kekeek :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
I don't think Kwan does real kisses? Kwan25 correct me if I'm wrong, besides the one she did with ahem ahem Weir kekeek :p

Oo...I see now. HAHA. I'd think all CH7 actresses are okay with real kisses. Well, okay there are a few I know who don't do real ones. HEHE.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeahhh. Kwan doesn't do real kisses. And I believe that the one she did with Weir is an angled one. A very skilled angled one. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oo...I see now. HAHA. I'd think all CH7 actresses are okay with real kisses. Well, okay there are a few I know who don't do real ones. HEHE.

I really wanted her to do one with Win Tawin 5555 awww man :p Same here !!! Kwan's one of the few doesn't do em ><" 

Sawan said:
Yeahhh. Kwan doesn't do real kisses. And I believe that the one she did with Weir is an angled one. A very skilled angled one. Haha.

55555555555 hhahaha My wishful thinking was talking ahah I would like to believe they really did that kiss :O Kwan even teased us with an IG pic of her and Weir doing that wishful thinking kiss !!!!!!!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I lived a lie all these years thinking that Weir stole her first on screen kiss only to realize that it was angled. Me and a bunch of fans were analyzing the picture. It was a good debate but we eventually agreed on it being angled. Haha. Pretty upsetting but it sure looked real! Waiting for them to reunite just in case Weir decides to unexpectedly surprise her with one. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sawan said:
I lived a lie all these years thinking that Weir stole her first on screen kiss only to realize that it was angled. Me and a bunch of fans were analyzing the picture. It was a good debate but we eventually agreed on it being angled. Haha. Pretty upsetting but it sure looked real! Waiting for them to reunite just in case Weir decides to unexpectedly surprise her with one. Lol. 
Ahahahah you girls are too funny !!! I'm left still dreaming away ekekekek jk They make such a cute couple too. We need a real nice slap/kiss comeback from them !!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Ahahahah you girls are too funny !!! I'm left still dreaming away ekekekek jk They make such a cute couple too. We need a real nice slap/kiss comeback from them !!
I've been crossing my fingers for years! I regained some hope after Kwan was invited to be his special guest at his concert recently <3 They, too, are hoping to work together again some day. Well Weir is hoping. Idk about Kwan. She still seems as if she doesn't really want to be too close to him. Haha. I'm just reading their body language. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
She's taken Phatman. Lol. Weir is the one who's still living the single life. I sure wish that they'd date though. Haha. I'm just having DDH fever.