x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hopefully Shariff can get his mission over with so he can be with Michelle! Ep. 8 was cute btw! ;) Thanks for the screencaps as always kwan25!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Loving episode 7! Haha. I guess it takes near death experiences to finally bring these two together. It was kind of unexpected. I like it when they're not wandering in the desert all the time. It gets repetitive, but I understand that that's what the novel is about. All the obstacles that they face in the desert will help strengthen their love for one another.  

Devotely

sarNie Egg
I'm just a little disappointed with this lakorn. There are many things off about it. Poor development of characters. This lakorn should be romantic, wants to be romantic, but just can't quite get there. The opening credit is so much better than the lakorn itself and gives off the romantic vibe. A still scene or screen caps is worth a million words, but when it plays out I'm like what?! I will continue to watch thus lakorn and be hopeful it gets there.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Is this ending soon? They already planned an attack on Oman 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know...this lakorn could've been so good and so romantic. I have to say it's one of the worst lakorns I've seen.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
No, this is an original. Fah Jarod Sai is a famous novel. They made a musical out of it, but this is the first time that it had been turned into a lakorn.